Has Khabib EVER been in trouble in a single fight?

regmma123

Black Belt
Reaction score
can’t remember a single instance where Khabib was rocked, getting pounded on etc.

While Conor has been in trouble in several fights, and has been submitted several times.

Conor seems to have an easy time with smaller guys, but not so much with bigger . He threw the kitchen sink at Nate and couldn’t knock him out

Prediction: Conor will tag Khabib but it won’t be enough to finish him. Khabibs will, pace and determination will be too much

Not in any real trouble, he's never faced any adversity so we don't know how he reacts.

tiramisu outside the ring

Inside the ring will be once he fights Tony & Conor

How many times is this fucking thread gonna get made?

He was getting caught plenty of times against Michael Johnson and did look dazed at some points.

DjDKPq1U8AANelt.jpg

There will be no gifs of Khabib being in trouble because it never happened

Ask again on October 6 when he's wanted for murder

No never. Except for Tiramisu, but that can defeat anyone, I have succumb to it many times.

Can Conor last 2 rds if he can an not gas out he wins if not Kabib via sub or gnp

Bro! he almost lost to Gleison Tibau..

<36>
Reach much? Anyone that says “Almost lost to” in regards to a yet undefeated fighter like Khabib is definitely reaching and hating I would even Say

The fact that it ended how it ended doesn't erase the fact that Khabib got caught several times and looked dazed for a little while.
Khabib has been in a lot less trouble than Connie has. Nate Diaz did damage to him standing FFS....Conor has power against bigger guys for one round, two tops...If Khabib even gets him down one time, Conor will have nothing after two rounds...

Reach much? Anyone that says “Almost lost to” in regards to a yet undefeated fighter like Khabib is definitely reaching and hating I would even Say
I've heard that said here a few times. Sarcasm doesn't always translate well on the interwebz..

can’t remember a single instance where Khabib was rocked, getting pounded on etc.

While Conor has been in trouble in several fights, and has been submitted several times.

Conor seems to have an easy time with smaller guys, but not so much with bigger . He threw the kitchen sink at Nate and couldn’t knock him out

Prediction: Conor will tag Khabib but it won’t be enough to finish him. Khabibs will, pace and determination will be too much
The Nate he fought was 180+ and 185+ pounds respectively In both Conor fights and has an Iron chin. People like to leave out the fact that those fights took place at 170

there isn't a lightweight on the planet who can take shots as well as that version of Nate.

As for what kind of chin Khabib has? who knows

It's definitely going to be tested here though

Back