Has Khabib EVER been in trouble in a single fight?

T
can’t remember a single instance where Khabib was rocked, getting pounded on etc.

While Conor has been in trouble in several fights, and has been submitted several times.

Conor seems to have an easy time with smaller guys, but not so much with bigger . He threw the kitchen sink at Nate and couldn’t knock him out

Prediction: Conor will tag Khabib but it won’t be enough to finish him. Khabibs will, pace and determination will be too much
He one time khabib got tagged (by southpaw MJ) he wasnt rocked, but backed straight up and looked uncomfortable. He didnt just take the shot and drop into a TD, like people are saying he will do against Conor. If he gets tagged by Conor and starts backing up like he did vs MJ its gonna be a bad time for Khabib.

Barboza looked like an untouchable world beater until Jamie Varner blasted him with a right hand and put him on his ass. I love Khabib as much as the next fan, but Conor isn't just a Ric Flair/Vince McMahon wannabe. He is plenty dangerous on the feet and Khabib's takedowns have been stopped before.

please tell me again who the foook kabob has ever fought?

cmon people. anyone in the top 5 would also be undefeated

if they fought that weak ass competition habeeb did.

maybe you should make one more thread about kalaboby and his undefeated resume of cans

maybe you should make one more thread about kalaboby and his undefeated resume of cans

This. Who has he fought to put him in trouble?

I would hope he hasn't been in any real trouble. His best opponent was an 11th ranked lightweight on 24 hours notice.

can’t remember a single instance where Khabib was rocked, getting pounded on etc.

While Conor has been in trouble in several fights, and has been submitted several times.

Conor seems to have an easy time with smaller guys, but not so much with bigger . He threw the kitchen sink at Nate and couldn’t knock him out

Prediction: Conor will tag Khabib but it won’t be enough to finish him. Khabibs will, pace and determination will be too much
There will be no gifs of Khabib being in trouble because it never happened
trouble is subjective

but he was caught and slightly stumbled by the first right hook in this gif, which is hard to make out because of low res

UnrulyAdoredFawn-size_restricted.gif

it happened at about 1m31s into the first round, i suggest using fight pass to see it land cleanly

but it wasnt major. khabib just didnt expect it and took a few funny steps

worth noting that michael johnsons boxing in this match was absolutely laughably bad and khabib looked even worse than him every single second they stood

Khabib has beaten every fighter he's faced.

I can't really judge him on who he hasn't faced.

Conor got bitch-slapped and choked out by south of top 10 lightweight.

Consider that against

Tibau
Trujillo
Johnson
Barboza
Iaquinta

he was never in any trouble once says a lot

trouble is subjective

but he was caught and slightly stumbled by the first right hook in this gif, which is hard to make out because of low res

it happened at about 1m31s into the first round, i suggest using fight pass to see it land cleanly

worth noting that michael johnsons boxing in this match was absolutely laughably bad and khabib looked even worse than him every single second they stood
That’s not trouble by any stretch

I’m talking where the ref might stop it trouble ( where all Khabibs opponents seems to find themselves)

If any one of you Kaboobs thinks Khabib wouldn't have "trouble"...or simply get his ass kicked...by Nate Diaz, you are even more delusional than than I though.

Consider that against

Tibau
Trujillo
Johnson
Barboza
Iaquinta

he’s never been in trouble once says a lot
really?

how many of those guys did he finish?

how many of those guys did he dry hump for 15-25 mins?

that's quite an impressive resume for a champion lol <{cum@me}>

He has never been in trouble because his def is good. Its not like mj rocked him, he threw like 6 punches in that flurry and grazed him with one. Havent even seen him bleed.. No bloody nose, no cuts.. No one knows how conors left will effect him, as several lesser fighters have ate it and continued. Aldo was only real ko on conors record and it was aldo being stupid and rushing in. If he wasnt moving forward into the left who knows. Much like werdume did vs stipe. What if conors left finds a home and has little to no effect? It is possible, ive seen other fighters take far harder punches than conors and jeep fighting.

If any one of you Kaboobs thinks Khabib wouldn't have "trouble"...or simply get his ass kicked...by Nate Diaz, you are even more delusional than than I though.

Lol...Nate Diaz?

Hahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaaaa *sigh* hahahahahahahhahahhahahhahaaa <45>

Not that I can think of. If Conor does rock him, I don’t think it will just be one shot. I think he will have to do combos like he did to Alvarez. The question is can he avoid getting taken down and keep defending takedowns without gassing.

trouble is subjective

Clear eyes during the whole exchange, defends 4 follow up punches easily, continues marching forward. This isn't much at all. the fact that this is all that people have on khabib speaks volumes.

He seems to have an iron chin but Conor hits really hard so there's really no way of knowing what happens if Conor catches him flush but I do expect him to withstand a few shots unlike Aldo.

Not really in trouble. He got hit. Maybe a slight wobble? Never listen to Joe Rogan lol

Then again. I wouldnt wanna eat those shots against Conor. I mean. MIchael Johnson is fast as hell though

Not in trouble but..all the sherdog Judges scored the TIbau /Khabib fight for TIbau.
I've watched it a few times now and the case can be made for either fighter.

Jordan Breen scores the round 10-10 (30-28 Tibau)
Tristen Critchfield scores the round 10-9 Tibau (30-27 Tibau)
Chris Nelson scores the round 10-9 Tibau (30-27 Tibau)

Back