Has anyone ever tried capitalizing on a groin shot like that before?

colton looked at the ref very clearly...colton gave mazagotti EVERY opportunity to stop it

i know people like shitting on colton, but this and the harley thing are no reason to do so

Dudes a trained killer, what do you expect? Plus mazagatti wasn't doing shit about it anyways.

I think the fact America invades small nations for nothing doesn't help matters. So people already dislike the military, when Infact its the politicians they should take it out on, not the soldiers.

Its the rape, pillage etc that the us soldiers do when they are on the ground that gets them such a bad rep. And its been going on for 70+ years.

In general the US army is the best funded and scandalously least disciplined of all the western countries. The atrocities in places like Vietnam were just the start. You don't have to do much digging to find articles about Abu ghraib and beyond.

Oh god, this MMA discussion has devolved into an American imperialism argument. I wonder how long until Godwin's law comes into play...

Colton clearly knew he hit Ricci in the groin, saw Ricci bend over in pain from the groin shot, Ricci put his hand out to Colton clearly saying "hold on you just kicked me in the balls" and Colton bull rushed him like Lesnar knowing exactly what he did. What do you guys think of this? I have never seen anyone so blatantly try to use a nut shot to their advantage (since Hackney - Jo San). He used the groin shot to take Ricci down and hold him there for the rest of the round/fight. It was the main turning point of the fight and the most significant strike (was there even another strike?).

Has anyone ever tried doing this before? Usually fighters have respect for each other and will give the other guy a second after they kick them in the balls but Colton went for the hold down (cant say kill or finish) immediately. This also coming from the guy who faked touch gloves so he could take the other guy down and hold him there to get in the house.
WATCH THE REPLAY. Ricci was fine for like a whole 2 seconds after the 'groin shot' and then all of a sudden was in 'pain' LOL whata faker

colton looked at the ref very clearly...colton gave mazagotti EVERY opportunity to stop it

i know people like shitting on colton, but this and the harley thing are no reason to do so

If only every fighter was like Colton... 99.9& of fighters would stop there but Colton attacked, his look was lmore like "Oh wow your not going to step in, thank you (attack)"

Its the rape, pillage etc that the us soldiers do when they are on the ground that gets them such a bad rep. And its been going on for 70+ years.

In general the US army is the best funded and scandalously least disciplined of all the western countries. The atrocities in places like Vietnam were just the start. You don't have to do much digging to find articles about Abu ghraib and beyond.

So because of small pockets of bad apples, you judge a whole military on it? THat's not paining with a broad brush or anything....:rolleyes:

WATCH THE REPLAY. Ricci was fine for like a whole 2 seconds after the 'groin shot' and then all of a sudden was in 'pain' LOL whata faker

You've never been kicked in the junk by a professional fighter, have you?

? Well why would they, I mean a war with Russia or China for instance, for no reason would be catastrophic for the WHOLE WORLD. TO me that makes no sense why would they invade Russia?

Exactly that post made no sense. If the US went to war with a "worthy foe" it would probably be a nuclear war and the end of the world you are accustomed to. Not that intelligent to do. On the other hand it is clear that the United States is only sending troops to countries they know they can profit from fighting in, due to companies like Halliburton essentially owning the military. An obvious example would be American soldiers guarding poppy fields in Afghanistan. You need to guard poppy fields...but no one is making a profit off that shit? Especially with all the big business involved... Come on

So because of small pockets of bad apples, you judge a whole military on it? THat's not paining with a broad brush or anything....:rolleyes:

This thread is about nut shots, the people who go "oh the military is a bunch of baby killing torture masters" are a bunch of far left communist morons with no sense of reality who hate the country they live in, leave it at that.

Gonzaga/Tuscherer. He let him rest after the shot, but saw him puking and still swarmed like a mindless fool.

? Well why would they, I mean a war with Russia or China for instance, for no reason would be catastrophic for the WHOLE WORLD. TO me that makes no sense why would they invade Russia?

I'm not for one moment saying they should, but during the cold war anyone with half a brain knew America wouldn't attack Russia, as they were capable of fighting back. Just as they can do nothing about China taking over the world economy.

it was a pretty natural delay imo....you will see that in almost every groin shot in the ufc

If only every fighter was like Colton... 99.9& of fighters would stop there but Colton attacked, his look was lmore like "Oh wow your not going to step in, thank you (attack)"

I've noticed you've made a few anti-Colton posts and that's fine not to be a fan, I'm not especially a fan of his either...I suspect you are a Ricci fan, that wanted him to win, I could be wrong.

But Ricci looked helpless and did NOT live up to his Tri-Star gym hype. As a couple others mentioned, it's the ref's job, ask any fighter they will tell you to fight until the ref stops it...

Im guessing if GSP or Ricci did it you would be ok with it , amirite? Are fighters not supposed to hit an opponent until a ref pulls them off as well, or should they be blackballed because they fought until the ref stopped the fight?

This thread is about nut shots, the people who go "oh the military is a bunch of baby killing torture masters" are a bunch of far left communist morons with no sense of reality who hate the country they live in, leave it at that.

'Far left communist' LOL the great us propaganda machine of the 80's is still working I see.

how come know one is commenting about how the world expects the USA to respond to every international disaster with considerable relief aid.....and they do

Sorry, this isn't the Kumite. It's a job. Colton doesn't win fights, he doesn't get paid. He doesn't get paid, he can't provide for his family. A man who can't provide for his family is just about the biggest dishonor there is.

Colton did his job, Maz didn't. Blame him.

this is insanity. multiple people defending colton's actions without being sarcastic. Colton's got a bad KO coming his way later on. Kicking a guy in the nuts and then rushing him with punches and a double leg shows alot about a person's character. fuck Colton, I hope he loses and loses and loses

Back