Has anyone ever tried capitalizing on a groin shot like that before?

It's not Stann they don't like, its the ufc constantly ramming that shit down everybody's throat. I fucking love the guy, but it even pisses me off.

I understand that, but I just don't see that it's anything that's a big deal. It's no worse than when they talk constantly about how great Silva, Jones or GSP is....I'm not a fan of any of the three, but it's a fact,a nd I don't pay much attention to it.

Like I said a few pages back, Goldberg mentioning Randy COuture over and over was more annoying than anything, but I didn't really care.

He did stop and talk to the ref before he attacked, what else can he do? He is in a fight

I understand that, but sherdogg is known for complaining about people talking about fighters being veterans. Their reason behind it doesn't change that fact.

And religous fighters such as Bendo. Again, I'm Agnostic, but I could care less what a fighter talks about post fight. THey earned the win, let them enjoy the few seconds and talk about whatever they want. Again, it's a few seconds.......

....and I suspect if a fighter came out and said "fuck Jesus, he ain't shit", that these same people complaining would applaud them.

I understand that, but I just don't see that it's anything that's a big deal. It's no worse than when they talk constantly about how great Silva, Jones or GSP is....I'm not a fan of any of the three, but it's a fact,a nd I don't pay much attention to it.

Like I said a few pages back, Goldberg mentioning Randy COuture over and over was more annoying than anything, but I didn't really care.

I think the fact America invades small nations for nothing doesn't help matters. So people already dislike the military, when Infact its the politicians they should take it out on, not the soldiers.

Colton is catching more crap, even though he paused and looked to see if the ref was going to stop it than Stephen Struve did when he poked Stipe in the eye and rushed in before the ref could stop it.
I believe there is a huge difference between waiting a couple seconds to see if the ref thought it was illegal versus trying to not give the ref a chance to make that decision.

When was this... Where did you see an eye poke in that fight?

Unfortunately this one is all on the ref. Colton checked and the ref said keep fighting. What's he going to do stand there for 5 minutes while Ricci recovers and the clock runs out?

I think the fact America invades small nations for nothing doesn't help matters. So people already dislike the military, when Infact its the politicians they should take it out on, not the soldiers.

Well here's the thing: People need to seperate the soldiers from the politicians who send them into harm's way. THey are doing their job. My cousin is a retired US Marine, E7 Gunnery SGT, 20 years of service. He said it best imo.....

"I have respect for the men and women in the US miliatary, who answer the call and do their job, regardless of who the Commander in Chief is, and whether they like him or not"

They are doing their job, and people who hate on them for mentioning it are the same that hate on the religous fighters. They are proud of who they are. Very petty and immature imo....

I'm a veteran and I can not stand what our country is doing around the world. We are basically the playground bullies of the earth, and we spend more on military than the rest of the world combined and we do it at the expense of not looking after our own.
99.99% of the guys in the military have absolutely no involvement with making the decisions to affect our foreign policy, and I believe that people can stand behind the troops while standing up to their commander in chief/high ranking officers who are using them to do the devil's work.

Well here's the thing: People need to seperate the soldiers from the politicians who send them into harm's way. THey are doing their job. My cousin is a retired US Marine, E7 Gunnery SGT, 20 years of service. He said it best imo.....

"I have respect for the men and women in the US miliatary, who answer the call and do their job, regardless of who the Commander in Chief is, and whether they like him or not"

They are doing their job, and people who hate on them for mentioning it are the same that hate on the religous fighters. They are proud of who they are. Very petty and immature imo....

I agree.

I'm a veteran and I can not stand what our country is doing around the world. We are basically the playground bullies of the earth, and we spend more on military than the rest of the world combined and we do it at the expense of not looking after our own.
99.99% of the guys in the military have absolutely no involvement with making the decisions to affect our foreign policy, and I believe that people can stand behind the troops while standing up to their commander in chief/high ranking officers who are using them to do the devil's work.

You nailed it. America will never go to war with a worthy foe, because they know what is likely to happen when they do.

What fight were you watching? He paused to take a moment to look a the ref.

It's an incredible double standard, imo. I am an anti -organized religion, pro military liberal. Like I said, the same poeple that whine everytime Bendo thanks GOd, and Colton thanks the US Army, I suspect would cream their jeans in excitement over a fighter that came out and said "Im an atheist, and I don't believe in god, or "fuck the Military" everytime they were interviewed.

You nailed it. America will never go to war with a worthy foe, because they know what is likely to happen when they do.

? Well why would they, I mean a war with Russia or China for instance, for no reason would be catastrophic for the WHOLE WORLD. TO me that makes no sense why would they invade Russia?

Back