Has anyone changed their mind about Islamic immigration? Or do you still want Islamic refugees?

I absolutely do not want more Islamic immigration. Well, immigration from intensely Islamic countries. I am not against helping those in need with financial assistance. If any assistance is going to happen, I would prefer to help those living there, instead of shipping people over here, which does nothing to solve the actual problem these countries are facing.

We think that by taking in some of them that we are doing good, but we aren't. We are taking some good people out of the country that could actually help turn their country around.
I agree.

We have to help these Muslims outside of our borders. It's too risky to bring these people across our borders.

I'm still for it. Heck I say close GITMO and put all those therein into Supermax.

During ww2 when Hitler was mass killing jews. There was a build up of hate towards Germans and nazis.

But liberals said not all Germans are nazis. They knew hardworking Germans right in America .

It was not fair to call all Germans nazis.
And those people and that way of thinking prevented America from entering the war sooner.

That way of thinking prolonged Hitlers mass killings.

Today those liberals prolonging the killings are the same that say not all muzzies are terrorist.

Label the terrorists what they are. All muslim

Let the muzzies be ashamed and embarrassed of their terrorist people like the way Germans are about the nazis.

Quite frankly that comparaison is shit.

I'm still for it. Heck I say close GITMO and put all those therein into Supermax.
Thanks for responding, I disagree with you but you're one of the few with the guts to still say you support Islamic immigration.

I remember when I first said that we need to stop Islamic immigration. There were many that called this racism. And I had a moderator act like I was stupid and/or racist for saying it. Since then, we've had the Orlando gay club get shot up and Obama's refugee run over students with his car and stab them at Ohio State. Not to mention the Muslim refugee in Minnesota that stabbed a bunch of people at a mall.

Has anyone changed their mind about this issue since all the incidents in America and worldwide? Do you still believe that we need to take in Islamic refugees into our country?

I look at it from a totally different viewpoint. Wanting or needing Muslim refugees is not the question to me, the case is still that there are refugees fleeing from somewhere.

I know that caring for innocent people dying in war zones isn't popular here, but I care. Something must be done to help these people and one thing we can do to help is let some take refuge in our land. Especially if we share some of the responsibility in the circumstances they find themselves in.

We should obviously also find other ways to help, and foremost try to make the world a place that don't displace people from there native land.

I don't buy that most Muslims are violent fundamentalists that secretly want to kill non Muslims. It seems to me that most of the fighters from Europe joining ISIS comes from troublesome backgrounds. Sure there are exceptions but I still think most of them are young thugs from poorer neighborhoods.

I look at it from a totally different viewpoint. Wanting or needing Muslim refugees is not the question to me, the case is still that there are refugees fleeing from somewhere.

I know that caring for innocent people dying in war zones isn't popular here, but I care. Something must be done to help these people and one thing we can do to help is let some take refuge in our land. Especially if we share some of the responsibility in the circumstances they find themselves in.

We should obviously also find other ways to help, and foremost try to make the world a place that don't displace people from there native land.

I don't buy that most Muslims are violent fundamentalists that secretly want to kill non Muslims. It seems to me that most of the fighters from Europe joining ISIS comes from troublesome backgrounds. Sure there are exceptions but I still think most of them are young thugs from poorer neighborhoods.
Honestly we should have helped those Muslims on their own country and wiped out ISIS.

no, not at all. My brother lives in East County, SD where the most refugees have been settled over the last 15 or so years.

And after living in Europe from 09-13 and seeing how little the muslims there 'tried' to assimilate, a resounding NO is the only answer to this question..

I come from a very diverse county in the USA outside of DC. There are lots of Muslim and lots of Jews. We all get along. I went to school and played with lots of Muslim friends and I didn't even know they were Muslim because we just wanted to do kid stuff.

Their brothers were in the armed services, parents contributing members of society and they all kept out of trouble. So obviously it's very possible to have successfull integration, in fact it's pretty much all I have ever observed in real life.

But their is a real push for a clash of cultures almost at every turn by certain elite in the media and politics. It's dangerous and it's preventing us from having a successful immigration policy.

I'm torn on this issue...because I do have Muslim friends, and they have assimilated, have jobs, families, homes etc...

And there are aspects of Islam I truly admire and respect...

Then I see the immigration problem in Europe, and don't understand how bringing in tens of thousands of people with little or no education, coming from shit hole countries is a good idea....

Didn't these nations leaders foreshadow the potential problems that could arise from this?

Bringing in this many immigrants, who don't speak the native language, have little to no skills, and from areas that treat women like shit...

I mean Jesus....what the fuck were you guys thinking?

How is Merkel still in office?

It's just a little rape and murder...Jeez you pussies I swear

Cultural Marxism teaches that there are no "bad people." If people behave badly it's due to environmental factors outside their control, usually due to some sort of oppressing class. Thus, they can't fathom why we can't take them in and expose them to our environment and expect them to behave like we do

And it seems like a defining trait of the left, that they never consider that they may be wrong

You gotta watch out for women terrorists also. She and her husband killed 14 people and injured 22 in San Bernadino 1 year ago. Not only that. These women have babies that likely grow up to follow Islam. That ensures Islamic terrorism for our kids to deal with.

You gotta keep the Islamic females out of the USA too.

And by the way, she came from a wealthy family and was highly educated with a degree in pharmacology. So only bringing educated muslims does not mean you are keeping out the jihadists.

Tashfeen-Malik-and-Syed-Farook-998x749.jpg
holy shit, she ugly...

correction, only the hot islamic women
What about the children? The boys become men...
That's why i said only women, leave those children behind.

and no,... you're not gonna get me to fall into that trap

I come from a very diverse county in the USA outside of DC. There are lots of Muslim and lots of Jews. We all get along. I went to school and played with lots of Muslim friends and I didn't even know they were Muslim because we just wanted to do kid stuff.

Their brothers were in the armed services, parents contributing members of society and they all kept out of trouble. So obviously it's very possible to have successfull integration, in fact it's pretty much all I have ever observed in real life.

But their is a real push for a clash of cultures almost at every turn by certain elite in the media and politics. It's dangerous and it's preventing us from having a successful immigration policy.
when you went to their house to play, did you literally SEE their mom?
like her face?

cuz that's not the Muslims we have problems with, nobody hates on the ones that attempt to assimilate. Check out Europe, it's not like that AT ALL

there is no such thing as Islamic immigration. People immigrate based on nationality. This is very simple concept. We should not accept immigrants from countries that do not have reliable records of their citizens. This would include many war torn countries where records have been destroyed, and people can easily assume alternative identities.

when you went to their house to play, did you literally SEE their mom?
like her face?

cuz that's not the Muslims we have problems with, nobody hates on the ones that attempt to assimilate. Check out Europe, it's not like that AT ALL
Exactly. Effective vs ineffective immigration policy.

It's hard to take the issue seriously when people are so damn political and sensitive.

I remember when I first said that we need to stop Islamic immigration. There were many that called this racism. And I had a moderator act like I was stupid and/or racist for saying it. Since then, we've had the Orlando gay club get shot up and Obama's refugee run over students with his car and stab them at Ohio State. Not to mention the Muslim refugee in Minnesota that stabbed a bunch of people at a mall.

Has anyone changed their mind about this issue since all the incidents in America and worldwide? Do you still believe that we need to take in Islamic refugees into our country?

As long as there are people who put their faith in imaginary gods that is a dangerous problem for everyone.

Back