Has anyone changed their mind about Islamic immigration? Or do you still want Islamic refugees?

Umm Rip, I think that you should rephrase that sentence.

It's not about muslim immigrants in general (for example, highly educated Iranians to come to work as architects or whatever).

It's about the uneducated muslim immigrants from shitholes and tribal culture cesspools. These are the problem because many of them won't assimilate.

I have to imagine that highly educated Muslims who are committed to peaceful interaction with and assimilation into our society could find a way to differentiate and distance themselves from the radicals who wish to do us harm. Why put that on us? Let's hear them denounce the jihadis, pledge to respect our laws and traditions, and help us fight the injustice that's being perpetrated on them by the terrorists ruin their reputation and cause so much mistrust and fear. There's no one in the U.S. who prefers to or wants to fear Muslims.

You would think so. But feminists love Islam for some reason.

Feminism and Islam are allied for they share the same Victorian view of femininine sexuality, that is you must not think of women sexually. There are no sexual thoughts permitted. Unless sanctioned by holy matrimony or holy consent. If you jerk off thinking about a woman, that act is a violation, in both the eyes of Islam and feminism.

Last edited:
Seems unnecessary. Just be a little smarter about which ones to let in.
Can you tell which Muslims will run over kids with their car and stab them, shoot 15-20 people, or slash people with knives at a mall?

So far Obama's administration has not been able to predict which ones will not become terrorists. Do you think you could?

Umm Rip, I think that you should rephrase that sentence.

It's not about muslim immigrants in general (for example, highly educated Iranians to come to work as architects or whatever).

It's about the uneducated muslim immigrants from shitholes and tribal culture cesspools. These are the problem because many of them won't assimilate.

Yea, and these "high educated" guys are the ones that get the easy visa cuz they have a degree. it's that much easier to bomb shit when you're an engineer.

Yea, and these "high educated" guys are the ones that get the easy visa cuz they have a degree. it's that much easier to bomb shit when you're an engineer.

Ok, so you are saying that the uneducated ones are shit because they won't integrate and the engineers are shit because they 'll make a bomb?

Sounds like you don't want them at all.

I also don't get the hard-on people have for morality. If it works, it works, who cares about the morals? This is nature. Look around the animal kingdom. Morals aren't a real thing.

I do have my own morals but I'm realistic about them. Yes I do sympathize for the victims of the Syrian war but I will not compromise the safety of my nation or that of my fellow citizens because of that sympathy.

Where are these refugees? I havent seen or met one here in Phoenix

Ok, so you are saying that the uneducated ones are shit because they won't integrate and the engineers are shit because they 'll make a bomb?

no, you're saying it's likely that only the dumb ones, are dumb enough to bomb themselves, while the smart ones are too smart to do that.

I believe we can have both refugees and strong security. But we need to be realistic about the threats and have effective policies to screen these people. Our current policy is not working

It's undeniable at this point there are certain segments that some study subjects that will aid in their terrorism. There are intelligence reports on it (at least here in the States). Look them up.

God forbid one day we have another civil war and other countries refuse to take Americans in because they are violent.

Lol we're violent? I'm pretty sure we'd be contributing members of society if we ever had to flee to another country. But then again I doubt we'd ever flee our country.

Dont think that I have ever thought taking people in from jihadi-infested, war torn crapholes whom we have no way of vetting is a good idea.

Back