Has anyone changed their mind about Islamic immigration? Or do you still want Islamic refugees?

What part of "kill the infidels" are some of you having trouble with?
Well, what is the context? To be fair, there is a ton of text in the Bible that can be taken out of context by radical Christian extremists.

If they don't have enough respect and courage for their own society, How their religion is perceived and future of their peoples to fight against radical Islam, secure their borders, police their society for radical elements, etc... why should we have any belief that they will come to Western nations and have any respect for Western ideals and societal expectations?

Much easier to come to countries where the ruling populous won't fight back and simply demand your own mini-Caliphate within their borders.

Well, what is the context? To be fair, there is a ton of text in the Bible that can be taken out of context by radical Christian extremists.
Wonderful...now, please be a dove and provide some examples...

50d374ede3594f9202ec8ac87bc7ba7c31a8b4015085c5e420bce370ccc634a3.jpg

if you oppose Islamic Muslim immigration you gotta oppose Christian African Immigration

You're thinking 2001 Al-Qaeda.

These guys are Nobel prices compared with modern Djihadis.
I don't necessarily agree with this. We killed a lot of the dumb terrorists over the last 15 years. The ones that are serious players in any of the big-league terror organizations may be evil as all hell, but they're smart enough to not get caught.

I look at it from a totally different viewpoint. Wanting or needing Muslim refugees is not the question to me, the case is still that there are refugees fleeing from somewhere.

I know that caring for innocent people dying in war zones isn't popular here, but I care. Something must be done to help these people and one thing we can do to help is let some take refuge in our land. Especially if we share some of the responsibility in the circumstances they find themselves in.

We should obviously also find other ways to help, and foremost try to make the world a place that don't displace people from there native land.

I don't buy that most Muslims are violent fundamentalists that secretly want to kill non Muslims. It seems to me that most of the fighters from Europe joining ISIS comes from troublesome backgrounds. Sure there are exceptions but I still think most of them are young thugs from poorer neighborhoods.

Wow a post about muslims that isnt filled with hate.

But on a serious note, while I do feel bad about those people, I cannot agree that would we should be letting all those people into our country to save them. I feel like it just side steps the issue without resolving the hell on earth thats in their homeland. I think it goes back a dilemma that seems to be presenting itself. We meddled in the middle east and started shit so we should stop doing that. But now, don't we have a responsibility to fix the mess we created?

Honestly we should have helped those Muslims on their own country and wiped out ISIS.

Who do you think created groups like ISIS?

I come from a very diverse county in the USA outside of DC. There are lots of Muslim and lots of Jews. We all get along. I went to school and played with lots of Muslim friends and I didn't even know they were Muslim because we just wanted to do kid stuff.

Their brothers were in the armed services, parents contributing members of society and they all kept out of trouble. So obviously it's very possible to have successfull integration, in fact it's pretty much all I have ever observed in real life.

But their is a real push for a clash of cultures almost at every turn by certain elite in the media and politics. It's dangerous and it's preventing us from having a successful immigration policy.

I'm torn on this issue...because I do have Muslim friends, and they have assimilated, have jobs, families, homes etc...

And there are aspects of Islam I truly admire and respect...

Then I see the immigration problem in Europe, and don't understand how bringing in tens of thousands of people with little or no education, coming from shit hole countries is a good idea....

Didn't these nations leaders foreshadow the potential problems that could arise from this?

Bringing in this many immigrants, who don't speak the native language, have little to no skills, and from areas that treat women like shit...

I mean Jesus....what the fuck were you guys thinking?

How is Merkel still in office?

I remember some article which I can't find now that showed part of the problem is muslims who come here feel included because being American is just being born here. Our history is messed up but there was always access for people to be included in American society. So these muslims see themselves as Americans who happen to be muslim. But in Europe they dont feel like a part of their society, and being considered forever foreigner makes them angry and bitter, so they shut themselves off and create these communities.

when you went to their house to play, did you literally SEE their mom?
like her face?

cuz that's not the Muslims we have problems with, nobody hates on the ones that attempt to assimilate. Check out Europe, it's not like that AT ALL

To what level do they have to assimilate? Do they have to change their names? stop practicing their religion? Speak only English?

Can we bring in as many as possible and put them in liberal safe spaces? I'm jk of course.

Just the good ones. Some sort of "vetting" might be a good idea.

Radical Islamists and our very own globalist politicians in America funded these terrorists.

By globalist I assume you mean Democrat only probably.

But that is a clear consession that Americans created groups like ISIS. I mean who trained the Mujahideen who would become the taliban or the Al queda?

If it weren't for us hanging Sadam and bombing Iraq to hell, ISIS wouldn't even be here. It's funny how killing all their parents and murdering their country would make people resentful enough to join the only groups who would fight against America.

By globalist I assume you mean Democrat only probably.

But that is a clear consession that Americans created groups like ISIS. I mean who trained the Mujahideen who would become the taliban or the Al queda?

If it weren't for us hanging Sadam and bombing Iraq to hell, ISIS wouldn't even be here. It's funny how killing all their parents and murdering their country would make people resentful enough to join the only groups who would fight against America.
ISIS is an evil army. I don't feel sorry for them.
ISIS is wiping out a lot of people in the middle east. They're killing more people there than in the USA. But they are recruiting Muslims who already live in the USA. It's just natural for the Islamic religion to try and conquer and rule by force.

They will get Germany eventually because Merkel sold out.

I hope Trump and/or Russia destroy ISIS.

I think the problem has more to do with assuming that all immigrants are naturally equal and/or the same.... which is false.

Agree, its a simple truth that we've been shamed to ignore which actually is pretty fucking important.

If we are to take in refugees, we need a processing system to separate the legit refugees from the scum. Not the open door policy that Europe has and that Obama and Clinton want.

The United States has a good vetting system that strikes a good balance between helping innocents and protecting the larger citizenry.

Granting asylum to those muslims seeking to escape war is one of the few positive PR weapons we have in the fight against terrorism.

It flies directly in the face of the ISIS narrative of the US as Christian invaders trying to wipe out Islam. If that were true, we wouldn't bother taking in any muslim refugees.

Exactly. We got really smart people that can do this... If we want and allow them to do so.

We should be screening everyone for all types of violent connections.

Also, since there is only so many people we can absorb at a time, we should give priority to the people who actually really want to be here and love America and can't wait to contribute.

Those people get to butt in front of the ungrateful, entitled, and people who do not wish to embrace the country that people literally die and wait decades to get into.
No, not all immigrants are created equal. But that goes both ways. For those that are coming from Muslim countries, it's totally okay to have a maximum capacity for the number of proper investigations that immigration services can do. We have had a lot of good people (many of them Muslim) who have been helping the United States by working for us as interpreters in warzones, been intelligence assets, and other things that have helped DOD, the intelligence community, the State Department, and others. Some of them have already come to the US and have been living here for years.

For all those that want to come, we do the right number of investigations per year. Those that have done something for the US jump to the front of the line, and for everyone else, you either get the full, thorough process or you don't. Anyone that can't pass a strict inspection or be investigated doesn't get in. Whatever happens to them isn't our problem. Right now, we just aren't investigating hard enough, as evidenced by what happened in San Bernardino.

Back