Has anyone changed their mind about Islamic immigration? Or do you still want Islamic refugees?

R

ripskater

I remember when I first said that we need to stop Islamic immigration. There were many that called this racism. And I had a moderator act like I was stupid and/or racist for saying it. Since then, we've had the Orlando gay club get shot up and Obama's refugee run over students with his car and stab them at Ohio State. Not to mention the Muslim refugee in Minnesota that stabbed a bunch of people at a mall.

Has anyone changed their mind about this issue since all the incidents in America and worldwide? Do you still believe that we need to take in Islamic refugees into our country?

Last edited by a moderator:
One of the major stonewalls I've hit with the radical leftists I know, which are many and yuge, is that they will not accept the reality of radical Islam. Doing so is racist to them, at least on the surface. Cultural Marxists don't readjust their views as far as I've seen which is ironic because they tend to bang on Christians who tend to do the same thing in general.

Umm Rip, I think that you should rephrase that sentence.

It's not about muslim immigrants in general (for example, highly educated Iranians to come to work as architects or whatever).

It's about the uneducated muslim immigrants from shitholes and tribal culture cesspools. These are the problem because many of them won't assimilate.

Umm Rip, I think that you should rephrase that sentence.

It's not about muslim immigrants in general (for example, highly educated Iranians to come to work as architects or whatever).

It's about the uneducated muslim immigrants from shitholes and tribal culture cesspools. These are the problem because many of them won't assimilate.
I don't think it's all Muslims. And I don't know that it's always the uneducated. Some of the Islamic terrorists are highly educated.

I did. At first I thought it was bad, now I think that it's really bad.

The lefts insistence on denying the obvious about this, and almost everything, is really spellbinding at this point.
There was a time when I'd have argue'd that no one would ever be so stupid.. Shit, was I ever wrong.

I don't think it's all Muslims. And I don't know that it's always the uneducated. Some of the Islamic terrorists are highly educated.

You're thinking 2001 Al-Qaeda.

These guys are Nobel prices compared with modern Djihadis.

Well, my mind has changed due to Muslim immigration. It's not that its enablers are ignorant. I've learned that they're actively and thoroughly evil, prepared and willing to rob and sacrifice other people on the altar of their view of themselves as marvelous people.

This is the wife of the San Bernadino killings. She studied pharmacology and her family was wealthy. From wikipedia:

"Tashfeen Malik
Malik was born in Pakistan but lived most of her life in Saudi Arabia.[11][24][34] Her original hometown was Karor Lal Esan, 280 miles (450 km) southwest of Islamabad, Pakistan.[35] Her landowning family was described as politically influential in the town.[36]

Studies in Multan
Malik returned to Pakistan to study pharmacology at Bahauddin Zakariya University in Multan, beginning the program in 2007 and graduating in 2012.[37][36][38]"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rizwan_Farook_and_Tashfeen_Malik#cite_note-NYT_Al-Huda-39

Last edited by a moderator:

Would it make me an asshole for saying, "fuck all of them"?

Regardless of whether it makes me an asshole or not... fuck all of them.

No

It was always going to fail and will get even worse soon

Would it make me an asshole for saying, "fuck all of them"?

Regardless of whether it makes me an asshole or not... fuck all of them.
There are many good people who are Muslims. I'm just not willing to take the terrorists so I think we've gotta cut off all the Islamic immigration to the USA. You can't tell who will commit the jihad. It will cripple this country and destroy it for future generations if we keep this path.

You cannot be a feminist (women's rights) and be a supporter of Islam.

Islamic nations have segregated women and they have minimalistic rights. Not sure why people want to continue to attempt sugar coating a pile of shit.

Islam, is not compatible with modern western civilization.

I used to legit think Muslims were ordinary people, which they are, but let's say ordinary in the sense that they were like any European. That idea is basically a cultural meme, we were taught that as children by default. It falls apart upon scrutiny (or upon interaction) though, as does the 'everyone is the same' memes.

I've gone from thinking we should accept only a select few qualified individuals to thinking we should ban it outright. The West is in absolute turmoil right now due to Islamic immigration and it's just not the least bit necessary. It has objectively endangered us to an unacceptable degree. Trump was right in calling for a ban.

Yes I ha e changed my mind about muslim immigrants.

I like them even less now than before and everyday the true horrors of Islam are displayed for the world to see.

Back