Has anyone changed their mind about Islamic immigration? Or do you still want Islamic refugees?

I was on the fence with refugees when the Syrian conflict began to intensify, and I even remember posting on here that the US should help since they are at the very least, partly culpable, and I considered that it may be our Christian duty to help these people. I've since changed my opinion and believe that the West should drastically take in less immigrants from the third world, especially if they are not professionals.

I was on the fence with refugees when the Syrian conflict began to intensify, and I even remember posting on here that the US should help since they are at the very least, partly culpable, and I considered that it may be our Christian duty to help these people. I've since changed my opinion and believe that the West should drastically take in less immigrants from the third world, especially if they are not professionals.
Thanks for answering.
Do you have an opinion on how we sort out the ones that will go jihad on us? Not to mention will their children in 1 generation go jihad on our children?

I don't think there is anyway of knowing which Muslims will be peaceful. Or which Muslims will pull out a knife and slash 10 people.

I think Trump has the right position here...ban people coming from certain areas but not necessarily banning the entire religion.

You would think so. But feminists love Islam for some reason.
It's a straight up denial of the natural order of things. People live modern, protected lives and just can't seem to grasp that more primitive cultures and ways of life, sometimes just across the tracks in there own cities, will not be swayed by utopian thinking.
People are predatory by nature and always will be.

I think Trump has the right position here...ban people coming from certain areas but not necessarily banning the entire religion.
I'd try to keep them all out. But Trumps plan is a start. And it's better than bringing them in at the rate we have.

I feel there's a moral obligation. I'd rather not but when American foreign policy over the past 30 years has caused such instability in the region, we really have no choice. Unless we're ok with looking like hypocrite douche bags.

If we don't want Muslim refugees, then we should stop meddling in Middle Eastern affairs altogether.

1- Islamic scholars state it is not allowed for muslims to immigrate to any Christian countries (e.g france, canada germeny.etc) unless there is strict justifications, source:

https://islamqa.info/en/13363

2- many of second or third generation Muslims in western countries are muslims by name only, they do not believe the islamic ideolgy, many of them are atheist, many of them even changes their names to Christian names

I strongly disagree. But I appreciate you giving your opinion

Why do you disagree? That would imply that it is morally acceptable to meddle in the affairs of another country, overthrow dictators, cause civil wars in a country and then tell all the displaced people to fuck off? Both republican and democrat presidents have been fucking up middle eastern countries for financial and imperialistic goals over the past 30+ years. If we didn't fuck up these places and kick the bee hive of these primitive backwards people then we wouldn't even have to deal with refugees.

Like I said I don't WANT refugees here but it's the "right' thing to do. Isn't there a Bible parable that says the right thing to do is often the hardest thing to do?

I feel there's a moral obligation. I'd rather not but when American foreign policy over the past 30 years has caused such instability in the region, we really have no choice. Unless we're ok with looking like hypocrite douche bags.

If we don't want Muslim refugees, then we should stop meddling in Middle Eastern affairs altogether.

Ever heard of the phrase "Two wrongs don't make a right"? Destabilizing our own country =/= justice for what we have done in other countries.

I'd try to keep them all out. But Trumps plan is a start. And it's better than bringing them in at the rate we have.

Well yeah, the most basic common sense approach would be to keep them all out. But, although perhaps non-sensical, I still have this whole freedom of religion thing in my head. Even tho it would make sense to ban everyone I'm just not ready to take that step.

Of course that could all change after another terrorist attack.

Ever heard of the phrase "Two wrongs don't make a right"? Destabilizing our own country =/= justice for what we have done in other countries.
I also don't get the hard-on people have for morality. If it works, it works, who cares about the morals? This is nature. Look around the animal kingdom. Morals aren't a real thing.

Maybe just stop making messes abroad, let people recover on their own from the messes you've made, and then clean up your own yard?
You have enough special interest groups getting frustrated at home without adding another to the pile.

God forbid one day we have another civil war and other countries refuse to take Americans in because they are violent.

Why do you disagree? That would imply that it is morally acceptable to meddle in the affairs of another country, overthrow dictators, cause civil wars in a country and then tell all the displaced people to fuck off? Both republican and democrat presidents have been fucking up middle eastern countries for financial and imperialistic goals over the past 30+ years. If we didn't fuck up these places and kick the bee hive of these primitive backwards people then we wouldn't even have to deal with refugees.

Like I said I don't WANT refugees here but it's the "right' thing to do. Isn't there a Bible parable that says the right thing to do is often the hardest thing to do?
The more Muslims we bring here, the quicker our country will fall. With no USA, the less good we can do for people around the world.

Nehemiah helped rebuild the wall around Jeruselem. It keeps your enemies out that want to kill you.

They don't love Islam. Their support for it is driven by their hatred for the white men who keep them safe.
I agree with your second statement.
arton1139.jpg

I would find it a fair compromise that Syrian and Iraqi refugees we take in have to stay in designated refugee camps and there should be a cap on how many to take in. But saying we will absolutely positively take zero Muslim refugees is hypocritical on the highest level.

God forbid one day we have another civil war and other countries refuse to take Americans in because they are violent.
If the left can keep the leftist population under control, chances are we won't have a civil war. But that has been where the violence has been building the last 8 years.

Back