Has anyone changed their mind about Islamic immigration? Or do you still want Islamic refugees?

God forbid one day we have another civil war and other countries refuse to take Americans in because they are violent.

I'm sure there are tonnes of countries that will hapily take American citizens.

Hopefully not mine though, Americans are a bunch of violent religious nut jobs, and some, I assume, are good people.

Still not worth the risk.

Last edited:
Walls. A literal one and an ideological one.

But that's just my white maleness talking.

One of the major stonewalls I've hit with the radical leftists I know, which are many and yuge, is that they will not accept the reality of radical Islam. Doing so is racist to them, at least on the surface. Cultural Marxists don't readjust their views as far as I've seen which is ironic because they tend to bang on Christians who tend to do the same thing in general.

The leftists are cowards as they uphold LGTB rights and women's rights, but refuse to call out Islam which views both groups as less than. The leftists stand for nothing and they deserve to be politically purged from society. The bolsheviks have manifested into progressives - they are cowardly, vicious, vermin.

Yep, I haven't understood it.

It's because feminism is a cry for help from women who have no desire or ability to sustain society. In Europe, feminists love Islam because Muslim men are aggressive and alpha in mentality and they are drawn to that. The beta male progressives repulse feminists (sub consciously) so they welcome Islam which will take the helm from them.

God forbid one day we have another civil war and other countries refuse to take Americans in because they are violent.

Things would have to get really, really bad for that to even be a consideration for folks . . . limiting refugees is a way to keep it from getting really, really bad.

I would find it a fair compromise that Syrian and Iraqi refugees we take in have to stay in designated refugee camps and there should be a cap on how many to take in. But saying we will absolutely positively take zero Muslim refugees is hypocritical on the highest level.

How long do they stay in those camps?

Thanks for answering.
Do you have an opinion on how we sort out the ones that will go jihad on us? Not to mention will their children in 1 generation go jihad on our children?

I don't think there is anyway of knowing which Muslims will be peaceful. Or which Muslims will pull out a knife and slash 10 people.

By taking in professionals, and not uneducated immigrants who don't have much to offer, I believe it takes care of itself.

The more Muslims we bring here, the quicker our country will fall. With no USA, the less good we can do for people around the world.

Nehemiah helped rebuild the wall around Jeruselem. It keeps your enemies out that want to kill you.

Then maybe you lot should help them where they are right now, which is mainly in Turkey and Germany. I find it pretty disgusting how the U.S. always gets their cake and eat it too.

By taking in professionals, and not uneducated immigrants who don't have much to offer, I believe it takes care of itself.
That might help. But as I pointed out, the San Bernadino shooter had a degree in pharmacology. Plus, these Muslims will have kids. And will their kids be good citizens or not?

Honestly, I'm still not comfortable with even taking the educated Muslims.

Then maybe you lot should help them where they are right now, which is mainly in Turkey and Germany. I find it pretty disgusting how the U.S. always gets their cake and eat it too.
I agree, we should help Muslims outside our borders. I've said that for a while.

I agree with your second statement.
arton1139.jpg

Wow, this picture is amazing.

I wonder if there's a picture Jews supporting the Nazis?

Are liberals the biggest collection of morons in history ?

Wow, this picture is amazing.

I wonder if there's a picture Jews supporting the Nazis?

Are liberals the biggest collection of morons in history ?
Liberalism has definitely gone left of left field loony. That's what got Trump his votes from former democrat voters.

I agree with your second statement.
arton1139.jpg

I'm sure the migrants appreciate the support and will repay them with a day trip to the top of the highest available building. The views are up there are fabulous so I hear.

Last edited:
I'm sure the migrants appreciate the support and will repay them with a day trip to the top of the highest available building. They views are up there are fabulous so I hear.
And do we need to mention Orlando, Florida?

isis-executes-three-homosexuals-by-throwing-them-off-roof-graphic-pictures-14112-e1433364263975.jpg

I remember when I first said that we need to stop Islamic immigration. ...

Do you still believe that we need to take in Islamic refugees into our country?

Only stop immigration of refugees, or all Muslims?

Back