• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Ayatollah get crack on, fuck those lunatics, they (Iran) deserve what would be coming to them.
What is coming to them? Certainly nothing under the Biden administration.
Biden just gave them $6 billion not too long ago and has made their path to a nuclear bomb easier.

Mom must be proud. A great accomplishment indeed. ;)

I see you side stepped my question about your autism...that's fine.....I wasn't asking to insult or humiliate you however if you are that would mean I'd adjust how I'd communicate with you. Just like if you told me you were a non native English speaker..

I have quite a bit of experience dealing with such folks so all the red flags are there with you...'mate'...

I have a feeling this war will drag on for a while.

Reactions: lsa
You say the evidence is "overwhelming", and then you link 9/11s wiki page...

{<huh}

If you read the page you'd see it's about prior intelligence the USA had. The attacks still happened, so even with all the prior knowledge they had they allowed it to happen. Not sure why you're struggling to understand this very simple thing.

Do you think Israel operated a false flag here?
I don’t think we can know so soon, but do you think it can be ruled out already?

Are we even allowed to bring up the question, or acknowledge the fact that Israel has run false flags in the past… or is that “antisemític”?

As an outsider looking in, the actions of Hamas make zero sense on multiple fronts… video and stream your attacks against the enemy (therefore giving them strategic advantage)? Video tape and stream the most heinous war crimes? Openly reveal that Iran is funding the operation…?

So for all their trouble, Hamas has essentially facilitated the genocide of Palestinians and given Israel the moral high ground to achieve their long-standing goals of continued expansion.

As I stated before, you have to show direct evidence of this. And you have to be willing to take all credit away from hamas's planning. I believe that it's likely that they caught them sleeping. IDF were able to prevent other incursions at the time, just not all of them

It's simply a CT. More likely a massive interagency failure, but there are a few examples of regimes allowing chaos in order to tighten up power and eliminate opposition.

Man this is fucking terrible. Why can't we have world peace? Maybe one day but doubt it. I'm praying for all the innocents caught up in this.
The "leaders" around the world and the wealthy elites that fund them don't want peace. The biggest criminals in the world are the ones running the world.

If you read the page you'd see it's about prior intelligence the USA had. The attacks still happened, so even with all the prior knowledge they had they allowed it to happen. Not sure why you're struggling to understand this very simple thing.

Im struggling to understand a "simple thing", when you haven't posted anything about that thing..

I'm well aware of the intelligence that was disregarded prior to 9/11, but thats controversial and its not clear at all that they just let the attack happen. It's far more likely that the information didn't survive bureaucracy in time to actually make a difference.

In any case, we're talking about the terrorist attack against israel now, what evidence have you?

Im struggling to understand a "simple thing", when you haven't posted anything about that thing..

I'm well aware of the intelligence that was disregarded prior to 9/11, but thats controversial and its not clear at all that they just let the attack happen. It's far more likely that the information didn't survive bureaucracy in time to actually make a difference.

In any case, we're talking about the terrorist attack against israel now, what evidence have you?

Simple reasoning makes it the most likely option. Of course it's not a 100% clear.

To the surprise of absolutely nobody.

edit - might be a surprise to the morons who were arguing Iran is only going to use that $6B for “humanitarian” purposes. LMAO. Nice move, Joey.

This is scary and takes it up a notch

What's the chances the US gets militarily involved in this? Is America soon going to be bombing the fuck out of Iran?

I don’t think we can know so soon, but do you think it can be ruled out already?

Are we even allowed to bring up the question, or acknowledge the fact that Israel has run false flags in the past… or is that “antisemític”?

As an outsider looking in, the actions of Hamas make zero sense on multiple fronts… video and stream your attacks against the enemy (therefore giving them strategic advantage)? Video tape and stream the most heinous war crimes? Openly reveal that Iran is funding the operation…?

So for all their trouble, Hamas has essentially facilitated the genocide of Palestinians and given Israel the moral high ground to achieve their long-standing goals of continued expansion.

It's weird, Their tech can see birds flying around.
Hell the local GM plant has tech that can zoom in on rodents from a distance

How?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back