• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean you implying Israel sacrificed a thousand of their own to start full scale Gaza operation ?
We are just a number to those who hold the power. We are expendable as there are billions more of us on the planet. Governments do not care about their people, those in power only care about staying in power and lining their pockets.

False flags have happened where governments either killed their own people or stood down as someone else did it in order to justify military force. It's not out of the question. None of these governments give two flying fucks about their people

My guess is they'll have to go unleashed this time because wasting time or resources isn't really an option when you don't know what the neighboring countries are going to do.

Yeah. Jordan are sound, Syria is sadly a wasteland and means nothing. Egypt is sound. Its Hezbollah in Lebanon they'll be watching. But Israel could wipe out Lebanon in a few week. I hope not, its a great looking country and Hezbollah don't speak for the people.
Iran is Iran. They get involved directly and the world's gloves come off. Don't forget Israel are getting pally with Saudi. Saudi are the shot callers there.

Yeah. Jordan are sound, Syria is sadly a wasteland and means nothing. Egypt is sound. Its Hezbollah in Lebanon they'll be watching. But Israel could wipe out Lebanon in a few week. I hope not, its a great looking country and Hezbollah don't speak for the people.
Iran is Iran. They get involved directly and the world's gloves come off. Don't forget Israel are getting pally with Saudi. Saudi are the shot callers there.
Zeihan made a great point about how the old Saudis want to back Palestine while MBS doesn't give a fuck and their reaction will show who is really calling the shots in the Saudi kingdom.

Hezbollah has started shelling Isarel from the North (Lebanon) and is now claiming it will start an attack on Israel if Israel retaliates against Gaza. This would make a bad situation for Israel even worse. Saudi Arabia has sided with Hamas and the Palestinians.

Last edited:
Understandable.

Indeed. Less is better ;)

It isn't from my regular feed. It's from the top tweets with #israel and i'm just posting here what strikes me as interesting (because i'm not a journalist and cannot independently verify any of the information). In cases where i doubt the legitimacy from the get go i'll explicity frame my posts as questions (like with the Erdogan tweet, as i do not speak turkish and i'm highly doubtful with intra-NATO-threats).

Lol. You doubted the validity? This was what you wrote:

War between NATO countries?

You're assuming the truth of the tweet, not asking whether it's true. If you wanted to know if it's true you would ask, is this true?

Ask yourself, "is this true?" before posting the first tweet that pops up. The vast majority of this stuff is nonsense and made for attention from people like you.

They are currently defending against a terror campaign launched against them yesterday. With hundreds of murdered civilians. So yeah, maybe too soon applies at this minute.

Maybe you haven't personally lost anyone if you're this sensitive. But I have. 9/11 2.0 could happen tomorrow and my reaction would be awww shit here we go again. Tragedy doesn't mean you need to stop thinking about the repercussions and what's to come.

Hezbollah has started shelling Isarel from the North (Lebanon) and is now claiming it will start an attack on Israel if Israel retaliates against Gaza. This would make a bad situation for Israel even worse. Saudi Arabia has sided with Hamas and the Palestinians.

Who said that about Saudi Arabia?

Has Iran said anything yet, I saw a video of people screaming death to Israel during parliament but wasn’t sure if it was new or if Iran has released an official backing of this war.

Last edited:

Even your incest cheerleading griftor in DC knows Hamas fucked up…

Only thing missing is beheadings on video with cowards chanting “god is great” in the background.

I’m sure that’s coming… it’s a baked in feature of these Islamist cultists

THAT POST SUMMARIZES HOW LITTLE YOU UNDERSTAND ABOUT ANY OF THIS.

My "incest cheerleading griftor?
GTFOWTS!"

False flags have happened where governments either killed their own people or stood down as someone else did it in order to justify military force. It's not out of the question. None of these governments give two flying fucks about their people
Do you think Israel operated a false flag here?

The Saudi Ministry of Foreign Affairs only tweetet a thoughts and prayers type statement with a passive aggressive tone towards the Israelis.

You're assuming the truth of the tweet, not asking whether it's true.
I reject your hypothesis. If i assumed the statement was true i wouldn't question whether there would be war between NATO countries but what the consequences of that war would be.

Have you bothered to even google:
the bombing of the king david hotel
the lavon affair
the uss liberty
or any other times that the mossad put their motto of "by way of deception thou shalt do war" into play?

FFS... they admit to this shit and even still celebrate these bombings to this day...

The # 1 New York Times best seller the Israeli foreign intelligence agency The Mossad tried to ban. The making of a Mossad officer is the true story of an officer in Israel's most secret agency. The first time the Mossad came calling, they wanted Victor Ostrovsky for their assassination unit, the kidon. He turned them down. The next time, he agreed to enter the grueling three-year training program to become a katsa, or intelligence case officer, for the legendary Israeli spy organization. By Way of Deception is the explosive chronicle of his experiences in the Mossad...
https://www.amazon.com/Way-Deception-Making-Mossad-officer/dp/0971759502

this is basic and somewhat recent learnable history and 'must understand' stuff to even discuss this topic.

False flag would be them planning and doing the attack, that's highly unlikely. What is likely is that they knew something was about to happen and they allowed it to happen. Similar to 9/11 and Pearl Harbor.

I think technically that's not really a false flag.

So now they have gone from "Israel got what was coming to them."

Now it's "Israel instigated this so they have an excuse to attack."

The same with They didn't "really kill, rape any civilians they were all military " I guess including the kids.

Israel has taken the first steps I hope this is just the start.

Large rocket barrages now. Curious if Hamas has loitering munitions with man in the loop capability to target the actual Iron Dome batteries. Would be stupid if they did not.
Wonder how many interceptors Israel has?

This is getting ready to change. Not in Israel's favor. These countries have not forgotten about their loss in the Yom Kippur War of 1973 (the Fourth Arab–Israeli war): Egypt, Syria, Saudi Arabia, and Jordan. Lebanon was not involved.
20230107_MAM958.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back