• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reject your hypothesis. If i assumed the statement was true i wouldn't question whether there would be war between NATO countries but what the consequences of that war would be.

No, you assumed the truth and asked whether they would go to war.

<36>

Your entire goal here is to post a bunch of nonsense. The fact you even posted that video, question or not, is evidence you're completely clueless.

I mean, this happened yesterday. I've seen zero evidence that Israel knew this was going to happen, but if you really don't find it strange that this sort of event happened without them or one of their allies (mainly the USA) not being aware at some level, I don't think you're being honest.

Totally possible this caught then totally off guard. But if you told me before that something on this scale could happen without Israel being aware prior, well...most people would say that is crazy talk.
I think we give government and military too much credit sometimes. And by that I mean everything is still subject to human error. And if you disregard your enemy, you're liable to get smacked. Its a tale as old as Babylonia.

Lmao surely nobody is stupid enough to still believe any of this Trump Russian collusion stuff, right? Can't believe they're still going for that angle lmao.

Honestly I'm surprised it took two days for them to figure out a way to blame Trump lmao

I think we give government and military too much credit sometimes. And by that I mean everything is still subject to human error. And if you disregard your enemy, you're liable to get smacked. Its a tale as old as Babylonia.
I'm with you...just saying, it seems super weird that nobody in Israeli intelligence knew this was coming.

The closer your enemy the easier to infiltrate. Footage I've seen does make it appear as an excellent usage of drone warfare. Shortsighted, maybe?

Lmao surely nobody is stupid enough to still believe any of this Trump Russian collusion stuff, right? Can't believe they're still going for that angle lmao.

I dont think its collusion, i think Trump was just bragging and talking without thinking like he does. Same with the nuclear subs.
Though there is the whole deal with how under trump more secret operatives went missing than ever before.
I dont think trump is smart or evil enough to do those things, but I thikn he is stupid enough to spill beans and has been played by people to do so. A dance monkey if you will.

The closer your enemy the easier to infiltrate. Footage I've seen does make it appear as an excellent usage of drone warfare. Shortsighted, maybe?
The paragliding was interesting (and horrible, once they landed)

I just wonder what playbook is on that sort of thing, if there even was one

I can't help but feel there's a correlation between months and months of blind eyes being turned to settler violence against Palestinians, and the fact that a void was somehow created in their own intelligence.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-66620250

It's kinda insane.

Scratch that.

It's completely insane.

We will soon figure out what part Russia is playing in this action by HAMAS extremist by how Russia will ether condemn or stand silent.

Poland leader saying what no one is will too

Andrzej Duda, President of the Republic of Poland, believes that the Hamas militants’ attack on Israel will fuel Russia’s full-scale war of aggression against Ukraine because it will take the world’s attention away from Ukraine.

Source: PAP, citing Andrzej Duda on Polsat News

Details: When asked whether the Hamas attacks on Israel will cause the world to "take its eyes off Ukraine", Duda answered in the affirmative.

"There is no doubt it benefits Russia and Russia’s aggression against Ukraine because it’s taking the world’s attention away [from it]," the Polish president said, noting that Warsaw has to consider the events in Israel from the perspective of its own interests.

Duda also predicted that the European Union might experience a new wave of immigration.

"The issues that Prime Minister [Mateusz] Morawiecki discussed in Granada and I discussed during a meeting in Porto are growing even more relevant: our security and the protection of Polish, EU and Shengen borders are growing ever more important," Duda believes.

Background:

• On the morning of 7 October, Hamas militants launched a large-scale attack on Israel by firing several thousands of missiles from the Gaza Strip into Israel and breaching the Israeli border across several sites.

• Hamas militants took several Israeli citizens hostage and claimed they took control of an Israeli military base. This is the largest escalation of the Arab-Israeli conflict in the past 50 years.

• The Israeli Defence Forces launched Operation Iron Swords, a counterterrorist military operation, and attacked infrastructure in the Gaza Strip. According to the latest reports, over 600 people were killed in the Hamas attacks.

Screenshot-20231008-162903-Brave.jpg

I can't help but feel there's a correlation between months and months of blind eyes being turned to settler violence against Palestinians, and the fact that a void was somehow created in their own intelligence.

It's kinda insane.

Scratch that.

It's completely insane.
You think the Israeli government hired settlers to antagonize the sweet palestinians (Using Hamas) into attacking while they dropped their guard so as to have reason to annex the entire region?

It's kinda insane.

Scratch that.

It's completely insane.

This incident on sukkot wth the mosque seems to be the straw that broke the camel's back.

You think the Israeli government hired settlers to antagonize the sweet palestinians into attacking while they dropped their guard so as to have reason to annex the entire region?

I'm not sure I'd go as far as that.

But if Israel are turning a blind eye for months, Palestine could theoretically use that to plot an event.

If they're intentionally choosing not to witness that violence, they'll miss everything else that's happening there as well.

I'm not saying it's true, but what's certainly true is Israel just got caught off guard after a prolonged period of ignoring what was happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back