International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. VII

There's plenty of actual video footage of this if you are interested in seeing some dead children. I'm sure you avoid that stuff though, don't want to see the work of the terrorists that you support.
You have no footage of kids playing at a playground. Or playing foosball. You have no video. Just bodies after the fact.

And again, israel is apparently directly responsible for every casualty in Gaza. None to hamas or other terror groups in Gaza.

Didn't say Israel did. You said Palestinians did. They as a whole Didn't. We all know that .. so why say it ?

Hamas won 44.5% of the vote in a " election " held 18 years ago.......

Of the more than 2 million people living in Gaza, roughly half are under the age of 18. That's now according to the United Nations.

The total Palestinian population of the Gaza Strip is 1.44 million with 838,000 under the age of 18 years.6 July 2006

So at most 300k voted for hamas..... 18 years ago... but sure... that's the fault of 1.7 million people who never got to vote and the million who weren't even born in gaza at the time
The person I was responding to said hamas was in power because Israel wanted them in power. That’s bullshit. They were in power because they were voted into power. Period.

The person I was responding to said hamas was in power because Israel wanted them in power. That’s bullshit. They were in power because they were voted into power. Period.

Well no they didn't want hamas in power... but did help them because they didn't want fateh more.

For years, the various governments led by Benjamin Netanyahu took an approach that divided power between the Gaza Strip and the West Bank — bringing Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas to his knees while making moves that propped up the Hamas terror group.

The idea was to prevent Abbas — or anyone else in the Palestinian Authority’s West Bank government — from advancing toward the establishment of a Palestinian state.

Thus, amid this bid to impair Abbas, Hamas was upgraded from a mere terror group to an organization with which Israel held indirect negotiations via Egypt, and one that was allowed to receive infusions of cash from abroad.

Hamas was also included in discussions about increasing the number of work permits Israel granted to Gazan laborers, which kept money flowing into Gaza, meaning food for families and the ability to purchase basic products.

Most of the time, Israeli policy was to treat the Palestinian Authority as a burden and Hamas as an asset. Far-right MK Bezalel Smotrich, now the finance minister in the hardline government and leader of the Religious Zionism party, said so himself in 2015.

According to various reports, Netanyahu made a similar point at a Likud faction meeting in early 2019, when he was quoted as saying that those who oppose a Palestinian state should support the transfer of funds to Gaza, because maintaining the separation between the Palestinian Authority in the West Bank and Hamas in Gaza would prevent the establishment of a Palestinian state.

But yeah. Those Palestinian kids are more responsible for hamas because their parents " may " have voted in hamas before they were born.

You have no footage of kids playing at a playground. Or playing foosball. You have no video. Just bodies after the fact.

And again, israel is apparently directly responsible for every casualty in Gaza. None to hamas or other terror groups in Gaza.
Even the cnn headline suggests “Israel accepts attacking refugee camp”. Which is a war crime.

Yet you are going on and on about how it is acceptable based on fake propaganda about terrorists being there and lack of videos streamed by actual kids there who were getting murdered or bombed?!!

When the side you are supporting commits a war crime please oppose it or at least just shutup about it. Nothing wrong with sitting one out

Well no they didn't want hamas in power... but did help them because they didn't want fateh more.

For years, the various governments led by Benjamin Netanyahu took an approach that divided power between the Gaza Strip and the West Bank — bringing Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas to his knees while making moves that propped up the Hamas terror group.

The idea was to prevent Abbas — or anyone else in the Palestinian Authority’s West Bank government — from advancing toward the establishment of a Palestinian state.

Thus, amid this bid to impair Abbas, Hamas was upgraded from a mere terror group to an organization with which Israel held indirect negotiations via Egypt, and one that was allowed to receive infusions of cash from abroad.

Hamas was also included in discussions about increasing the number of work permits Israel granted to Gazan laborers, which kept money flowing into Gaza, meaning food for families and the ability to purchase basic products.

Most of the time, Israeli policy was to treat the Palestinian Authority as a burden and Hamas as an asset. Far-right MK Bezalel Smotrich, now the finance minister in the hardline government and leader of the Religious Zionism party, said so himself in 2015.

According to various reports, Netanyahu made a similar point at a Likud faction meeting in early 2019, when he was quoted as saying that those who oppose a Palestinian state should support the transfer of funds to Gaza, because maintaining the separation between the Palestinian Authority in the West Bank and Hamas in Gaza would prevent the establishment of a Palestinian state.

But yeah. Those Palestinian kids are more responsible for hamas because their parents " may " have voted in hamas before they were born.
Cmon. Play it through. How could Israel have driven regime change in Gaza without even more pain and suffocation of Gaza of resources?

You’re basically saying if Israel made conditions even worse for Gaza that’s what could have made hamas more vulnerable.

Even the cnn headline suggests “Israel accepts attacking refugee camp”. Which is a war crime.

Yet you are going on and on about how it is acceptable based on fake propaganda about terrorists being there and lack of videos streamed by actual kids there who were getting murdered or bombed?!!

When the side you are supporting commits a war crime please oppose it or at least just shutup about it. Nothing wrong with sitting one out
What headline are you talking about?

And no, a strike on a “refugee camp” isn’t by definition a war crime. All of Gaza is a refugee camp, because everyone in Gaza is a refugee.

And hamas indeed embeds themselves in (and under) these spaces.

Cmon. Play it through. How could Israel have driven regime change in Gaza without even more pain and suffocation of Gaza of resources?

You’re basically saying if Israel made conditions even worse for Gaza that’s what could have made hamas more vulnerable.

........ not even remotely close to anything I said.

What headline are you talking about?

And no, a strike on a “refugee camp” isn’t by definition a war crime. All of Gaza is a refugee camp, because everyone in Gaza is a refugee.

And hamas indeed embeds themselves in (and under) these spaces.
Like I said sit one out!! You aren’t an IDF spokesperson.

You should have learned this after attacking the guys who first spoke about world kitchen staff murder too.

Israel is a chronic war criminal. You can absolutely support its overall stance and goals but to repeatedly jump defending it when it commits a crime like a person blinded by bloodlust and desire for ethnic cleansing over and over is getting annoying.

Here’s your headline “

Israeli military confirms Tuesday's strike on Al-Maghazi refugee camp that killed 8 children​

From CNN’s Abeer Salman and Jeremy Diamond in Jerusalem”

I’m struggling to understand how it’s not….

Hamas was voted into power. What could israel have done to change that and what would the consequences have been?
Maybe not massacre, displace and illegally occupy lands that gave you refugee when the world didn’t, for the 5-6 decades before Hamas?

Like I said sit one out!! You aren’t an IDF spokesperson.

You should have learned this after attacking the guys who first spoke about world kitchen staff murder too.

Israel is a chronic war criminal. You can absolutely support its overall stance and goals but to repeatedly jump defending it when it commits a crime like a person blinded by bloodlust and desire for ethnic cleansing over and over is getting annoying.

Here’s your headline “

Israeli military confirms Tuesday's strike on Al-Maghazi refugee camp that killed 8 children​

From CNN’s Abeer Salman and Jeremy Diamond in Jerusalem”
This is the only quote provided by the IDF.

• "The IDF struck a terror target in Maghazi," the spokesperson said. "And we’re not aware of the BDA (battle damage assessment) that is claimed to have happened." The spokesperson declined to provide additional details about the strike or its target, but said the strike is under review.

Maybe not massacre, displace and illegally occupy lands that gave you refugee when the world didn’t, for the 5-6 decades before Hamas?
It’s not like war was waged against them in that time.

Or that they unilaterally withdrew from Gaza.

I’m struggling to understand how it’s not….

Hamas was voted into power. What could israel have done to change that and what would the consequences have been?

My point was within Israel's media itself here's opinions that the government aided hamas to get into power.

What they should have done I have no opinions on really. Haven't given thought to it.

person I was responding to said hamas was in power because Israel wanted them in power. That’s bullshit.

It was the point of the article I shared from Israel times. There's opinions that the Israeli government propped up hamas and directly influenced their victory. They preferred hamas in Gaza evidently.

If you disagree with it. That's fine. I didn't make any claims other than share that article and reiterate that because 300k voted for hamas 18 years ago .... not remotely close to all Palestinians.....

My point was within Israel's media itself here's opinions that the government aided hamas to get into power.

What they should have done I have no opinions on really. Haven't given thought to it.

It was the point of the article I shared from Israel times. There's opinions that the Israeli government propped up hamas and directly influenced their victory. They preferred hamas in Gaza evidently.

If you disagree with it. That's fine. I didn't make any claims other than share that article and reiterate that because 300k voted for hamas 18 years ago .... not remotely close to all Palestinians.....
Can you quote the part that references israel helping them win the election in 2006. I didn’t see it upon skimming.

And you know I never said or implied all pals.

Can you quote the part that references israel helping them win the election in 2006. I didn’t see it upon skimming.

Fair point. A conclusion I came to

It’s not like war was waged against them in that time.

Or that they unilaterally withdrew from Gaza.

The continued atrocities that Israel continues to perpetrate against Palestinians allows for the growth and proliferation of Hamas.

In the same way, the most degraded African countries are prone to the growth of militias.

Violence, chaos, injustice and instability cause the growth of these groups.

14,000 Palestinian children are dead in the last sixth months, disgusting.

The continued atrocities that Israel continues to perpetrate against Palestinians allows for the growth and proliferation of Hamas.
As opposed to a terrorist state left to their own devices to breed more terrorists?

"Don't attack Hamas. It will create more Hamas!"

ROFL! The fuckin' "logic" with you clowns. They should've just left the Nazis alone too, I guess. Way more potential Hitler's being created by decimating them...

As opposed to a terrorist state left to their own devices to breed more terrorists?

"Don't attack Hamas. It will create more Hamas!"

ROFL! The fuckin' "logic" with you clowns. They should've just left the Nazis alone too, I guess. Way more potential Hitler's being created by decimating them...

This 'terrorist state' has been stoked by US and Israel. The more you oppress Palestine, the more you create conditions for terrorism to grow. It's just a fact.

The US or Israel haven't worked towards a two state solution diplomatically for decades, all the while settlers keep gradually taking more and more land, pushing people who depend on that land for their livelihood even further to the brink. Militias are an inevitable response.

The only situation that would make Israel happy, is that the Palestinians leave all together.

Back