International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. VII

A settler colony using the same tactics used by other colonisers. They knew what would happen with the creation of Israel and accepted the fact that the local population must be eradicated.

It was understood that it was immoral but decided to ignore it since they wanted the land more. A two state solution was always a fantasy. There was never any intention of this thus the proposal was always ridiculous.
There is an old Christopher Hitchens interview where he basically says zionists/religious Jews are driven to build a homeland, take as much Palestinian land as possible, pack it with as many jews as possible to prove to their god they are worthy of their messiah's return.

So yeah that seems to allign with your post.

Religion of colonization?

The delusion is thinking it would be any different lol

Israel literally wrote about what they wanted to accomplish before Israel was even created

It takes a special type of person to think this

It would absolutely be different. Israel claims that East Jerusalem and the West Bank are "disputed territory" so they believe they can continue to settle. With an actual state with internationally recognized borders, a peace treaty with Israel and membership in the UN this would not be happening.

If things wouldn't be different with a Palestinian state, why grant them statehood in the future?

Last edited:
There is an old Christopher Hitchens interview where he basically says zionists/religious Jews are driven to build a homeland, take as much Palestinian land as possible, pack it with as many jews as possible to prove to their god they are worthy of their messiah's return.

So yeah that seems to allign with your post.

Religion of colonization?
you realize most "zionists" are not religious jews? you live in a weird world in your head......

you realize most "zionists" are not religious jews? you live in a weird world in your head......

If they were they wouldn't be doing this because they'd be worried about their god coming back and giving them a spanking.

Just a reminder to all of you Hamas sharmoutas that this poor man's son turned a year old in captivity. Here he is, with a look of despair on his face, surrounded by a bunch of uncivilized savages and being celebrated as a war trophy. Fuck this barbaric culture and fuck the "civilians" who participated in the attack on October 7th.

This is one the biggest lies in the modern era.

Why do you think Al-Aqsa is getting taken over? It's due to religion.

or do you ignore the red heifers?

Israel isn't even a secular country anymore. They are as religious as their neighbors. If anything religious belief is increasing. The other Isreali on this forum is a strong believer as can be seen from his posts.

Israel isn't even a secular country anymore. They are as religious as their neighbors. If anything religious belief is increasing. The other Isreali on this forum is a strong believer as can be seen from his posts.

So you're going to dodge my questions and run away like you always do?

I'll ask again: Do the Jewish people deserve a homeland for themselves?

So you're going to dodge my questions and run away like you always do?

I'll ask again: Do the Jewish people deserve a homeland for themselves?

nobody deserves shit in this world

we are talking about the now

You always ask the most stupid questions. I could as well as ask you Do Palestinians deserve a homeland? It's a fucking moot point

The point being raised was that Jewish people knew going into Palestine and taking their land would involve bloodshed. A lot of bloodshed. They modeled their process around other successful colony settlers. AKA America, Australia, etc.

What happened in those countries? They came in and slaughtered everyone and took the land. They admitted themselves they knew that the local population wouldn't just accept their arrival and give them the land. Everyone fucking knows this. Is there anyone in this world who would just accept losing the land they live on?

You want to argue something completely fucking different

I don't know what you do as a day job but it must not involve thinking.

nobody deserves shit in this world

we are talking about the now

You always ask the most stupid questions. I could as well as ask you Do Palestinians deserve a homeland? It's a fucking moot point

The point being raised was that Jewish people knew going into Palestine and taking their land would involve bloodshed. A lot of bloodshed. They modeled their process around other successful colony settlers. AKA America, Australia, etc.

What happened in those countries? They came in and slaughtered everyone and took the land. They admitted themselves they knew that the local population wouldn't just accept their arrival and give them the land. Everyone fucking knows this. Is there anyone in this world who would just accept losing the land they live on?

You want to argue something completely fucking different

I don't know what you do as a day job but it must not involve thinking.

How's that a stupid question, asswipe?

So you don't believe that the Jewish people deserve a homeland for themselves and yet you have no issue with the 1.6 billion Muslims who live in their own homelands (all of which were conquered by Muslim invaders and whose populations were subject to forced conversions).

For a self-admitted atheist, you sure love to go out of your way to defend Islamic supremacy. You constantly whine and bitch about the supposed persecutions Muslims face in Western countries but pretend not notice the ill treatment of the unbelievers in Muslim majority countries e.g. Copts and Zoroastrians. What do you think will happen to your kafir ass on the off chance that a global Islamic caliphate is established? "Habibi! It was just taqiyya! I am a Muslim just like you!"

So you have a problem with the supposed settler-colonialism of Israel and you liken it to that of America and Australia? Okay, then what the fuck is your silly ungrateful ass doing in Australia? You are free to fuck off to China where you'll be instantly greeted with discrimination and persecution by the CCP due your Uyghur heritage. Just shut the fuck up, pack your bags, and go already. I don't think Australia could benefit from harboring unpatriotic ingrates like you.

Oh and by the way, I work as a web developer and programmer. I also manage my own projects. That's a helluva lot more than what your dumbass is doing. I also have a side job banging your mom. Fuck you.

How's that a stupid question, asswipe?

So you don't believe that the Jewish people deserve a homeland for themselves and yet you have no issue with the 1.6 billion Muslims who live in their own homelands (all of which were conquered by Muslim invaders and whose populations were subject to forced conversions).

For a self-admitted atheist, you sure love to go out of your way to defend Islamic supremacy. You constantly whine and bitch about the supposed persecutions Muslims face in Western countries but pretend not notice the ill treatment of the unbelievers in Muslim majority countries e.g. Copts and Zoroastrians. What do you think will happen to your kafir ass on the off chance that a global Islamic caliphate is established? "Habibi! It was just taqiyya! I am a Muslim just like you!"

So you have a problem with the supposed settler-colonialism of Israel and you liken it to that of America and Australia? Okay, then what the fuck is your silly ungrateful ass doing in Australia? You are free to fuck off to China where you'll be instantly greeted with discrimination and persecution by the CCP due your Uyghur heritage. Just shut the fuck up, pack your bags, and go already. I don't think Australia could benefit from harboring unpatriotic ingrates like you.

Oh and by the way, I work as a web developer and programmer. I also manage my own projects. That's a helluva lot more than what your dumbass is doing. I also have a side job banging your mom. Fuck you.

Do you think it would be any different if Palestinians were Christian or Atheists or Buddhists?

you are too hold up about the religious angle

There are plenty of Christian Palestinians getting killed too. Churches destroyed too.

Israel doesn't care what Palestinians are. It's the fact that they are there. Living in land they think is their own.

I could also say "well there are 300 million Americans living here" then find a random ethnic group without a home land and plant it somewhere in the middle. I wonder if you would be so generous then? it's a stupid point

you are too stupid for this discussion and can't see beyond your own bias

Just a reminder to all of you Hamas sharmoutas that this poor man's son turned a year old in captivity. Here he is, with a look of despair on his face, surrounded by a bunch of uncivilized savages and being celebrated as a war trophy. Fuck this barbaric culture and fuck the "civilians" who participated in the attack on October 7th.

This is why I have zero empathy for the Palestinians. At BEST they agreed with 07/10. At best. At worst, they participated. You don't get to hate someone and dance around and gloat their pain, then moan about being victims when the hammer swings back.

And you can say well 07/10 was retaliation.

Fair enough. I'm from Wales. Read up on what the English did to Wales. If a few hundred Welsh terrorists entered England and did 07/10 to them and I celebrated it and called for more. I can't complain if England walks over the border and annihilates us.

Sometimes you just aren't big or hard enough. It's that simple.

You don’t know. Yet you claim to.

Do you think it would be any different if Palestinians were Christian or Atheists or Buddhists?

you are too hold up about the religious angle

There are plenty of Christian Palestinians getting killed too. Churches destroyed too.

Israel doesn't care what Palestinians are. It's the fact that they are there. Living in land they think is their own.

I could also say "well there are 300 million Americans living here" then find a random ethnic group without a home land and plant it somewhere in the middle. I wonder if you would be so generous then? it's a stupid point

you are too stupid for this discussion and can't see beyond your own bias

Malarkey. You do know that Israel is the only country in the Middle East where Christianity is thriving, right? You're also going to pretend that Palestinian Christians haven't faced persecution by their Muslim counterparts? Then how do you explain the following?

Back