• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Point is, why bother at all if you're actively TRYING to eradicate them? I'm not arguing they aren't too indiscriminate. I'm arguing it doesn't make sense to say they are purposefully trying to kill all the Palestiniian civilians.

Just read the first statement. Everything these guys don't like, is Jew propaganda.

We've seen this movie before.

Human shield means exactly what I'm insinuating it means. They purposefully set up shop in areas that have a lot of civilians, and in some cases don't allow civilians to leave.

None of this makes me "feel better". What bothers me is that you seem to have such a difficult time admitting what Hamas is and what they do.

Why tell them anything? If I wanted to "eradicate" someone, I'd tell them nothing. I'd just wipe them out right away and say nothing.

It's interesting that this term was never used in any theater of guerilla style warfare until now. Until an entire population is being hit with a 95% civilian casualty rate. The Viet Cong were also among their own people, pretty much every War that didnt take place in open field or ocean. But now suddenly its "Hamas uses human shields" because they have bases among civilian infrastructure...like there is literally anywhere else to have them.

I don't have a hard time admitting anything. I've said since the 1st thread on this topic that Hamas are disgusting jihadists. They do disgusting jihadist sh*t. Hamas definitely should be eliminated. What bothers me is the mental acrobatics you're doing to overlook the barbaric response to that. I mean how much innocent blood is enough? How many bodies? Does Hamas having their bases near or even IN a Hospital justify killing thousands of people there? Netanyahu seems to think so. And so does every Zionist nutjob

What does it matter if you tell them or not if you still eradicate them? It's an arbitrary act if the result is the same.

Who is the hunter in this situation?

F9-Ug-BDk-Xc-AAHO6-W.jpg
Who started all those conflicts?

You can search through the prior threads mod boy to see the cult blaming Israel for the hospital bombing. But that would take work

That's not even what I was saying plat-nerd

I don't think that's as known as you think it is.

are you saying it was, despite all of the evidence to the contrary, including a video, analysis of the crater in the parking lot...are you saying it was the Israel military?

Don't want to put words in your mouth. if not, then who?

No, you see that crater from the refugee camp? That's what an Israeli missile does. It doesn't just leave a dent in the pavement and burn some cars.

Hamas definitely hit the parking lot

I don't have a hard time admitting anything. I've said since the 1st thread on this topic that Hamas are disgusting jihadists. They do disgusting jihadist sh*t. Hamas definitely should be eliminated. What bothers me is the mental acrobatics you're doing to overlook the barbaric response to that.

Now there's a fucking statement.

"Hamas should be eliminated...just, you know, like in a nice way."

Man, you guys really don't live in reality, do you? Should Israel call Hamas up, to work out a solution to eliminating them, without killing the citizens they hide amongst?

are you saying it was, despite all of the evidence to the contrary, including a video, analysis of the crater in the parking lot...are you saying it was the Israel military?

Don't want to put words in your mouth. if not, then who?

I'm not professing to know who did it. What I'm saying is there are a lot of reasons to not conclude it was Hamas or the adjacent group Israel blamed. And that to say it's been definitely proven one way or another is more agenda-driven than anything else.

I'm not professing to know who did it. What I'm saying is there are a lot of reasons to not conclude it was Hamas or the adjacent group Israel blamed. And that to say it's been definitely proven one way or another is more agenda-driven than anything else.

There is a lot of evidence supporting the claim that it was Hamas or an adjacent group (Islamic Jihad).

would you agree with this?

Now there's a fucking statement.

"Hamas should be eliminated...just, you know, like in a nice way."

Man, you guys really don't live in reality, do you? Should Israel call Hamas up, to work out a solution to eliminating them, without killing the citizens they hide amongst?

There are ways to render Hamas completely irrelevant tomorrow. But blood-thirsty goons like you always scoff at anything that isnt "might makes right." Just continue being perfectly ok with 95% civilian casualty rates, because when someone hides among civilians, yeah just kill everyone.

There is a lot of evidence supporting the claim that it was Hamas or an adjacent group (Islamic Jihad).

would you agree with this?

I agree there is some evidence of that. Not sure I'd go as far as to say a lot.

I agree there is some evidence of that. Not sure I'd go as far as to say a lot.

crater analysis, video of the rockets being fired from within Gaza, independent investigations that concluded it wasn't Israel, this isn't sufficient enough?

do you have evidence suggesting it was Israel?

There are ways to render Hamas completely irrelevant tomorrow. But blood-thirsty goons like you always scoff at anything that isnt "might makes right." Just continue being perfectly ok with 95% civilian casualty rates, because when someone hides among civilians, yeah just kill everyone.

what ways would that be? How would the Likud party and the IDF render Hamas irrelevant that wouldn't not entail combat and/or bloodshed?

It's interesting that this term was never used in any theater of guerilla style warfare until now. Until an entire population is being hit with a 95% civilian casualty rate. The Viet Cong were also among their own people, pretty much every War that didnt take place in open field or ocean. But now suddenly its "Hamas uses human shields" because they have bases among civilian infrastructure...like there is literally anywhere else to have them.

I don't have a hard time admitting anything. I've said since the 1st thread on this topic that Hamas are disgusting jihadists. They do disgusting jihadist sh*t. Hamas definitely should be eliminated. What bothers me is the mental acrobatics you're doing to overlook the barbaric response to that. I mean how much innocent blood is enough? How many bodies? Does Hamas having their bases near or even IN a Hospital justify killing thousands of people there? Netanyahu seems to think so. And so does every Zionist nutjob

What does it matter if you tell them or not if you still eradicate them? It's an arbitrary act if the result is the same.

The human shield argument is dumb as fuck. I'd love to hear some of these people's strategies for what they think Hamas should do in that situation militarily when living in a surveillance state surrounded by snipers and drones.

The human shield argument is dumb as fuck. I'd love to hear some of these people's strategies for what they think Hamas should do in that situation militarily when living in a surveillance state surrounded by snipers and drones.

Maybe they could start with not raping and murdering civilians from all over the world and taking them hostage provoking an international response?

How can you not already know this? I'm not a professional poster. I don't sit and click links and copy and paste them for wars on the internet. I've got a full life.

What I am is an honest seeker of information and I've heard several serious people speak about those differences. You do sort of present yourself as an expert on here, but you seem not to know a lot about it....

I'm not trying to start a war here but I genuinely think maybe you should get some sources outside of your bubble...

You don't post links for "internet wars", you post links to defend your position as the internet is full of crazy nonsense. Not that I'm accusing you of that, but solid information should be shared freely among the group.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back