• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. II

Status
Not open for further replies.
RqakNSY.png

+ 5,000 dead.

Genuine question: what is the threshold before Israel is accused of genocide? There must be one?

Have hamas laid down their weapons turned themselves in and begged forgiveness and for peace yet... whatever the number is to get to that is the number that is acceptable. If they keep going after that I'll object.

It’s been discussed for 300 pages. Taking their foot off their throats via heavy occupation and controlling every aspect of life in Gaza and negotiating a return to terms of past agreements is going to be the only way to dissuade perpetual violence for another 50+ years.

we’ve seen this play out after 9/11. No matter how strong your military is you can’t kill off an ideology/organization like Hamas with violence alone. I don’t know where that’s ever worked

You really think after they go in and lay waste to Hamas (which is gonna have collateral damage, and a ton of it--in large part because Hamas will use average citizens as human shields and hide amongst them) that the Arab world will then be open to peace no matter what Israel says or does? You speak of things having never worked, but in that region the times where there seemingly chances for peace were always submarined by ideological zealots that simply don't want Jews in that region, full stop.

Here's a stark reality: Israel, even with the shitty expanding settlements and mistreatment of Palestinians, KNOWS they cannot take over the region. The Jews will never outnumber the Muslims, and they won't ever be but a tiny minority. They will be massively outnumbered, surrounded by nations that generally have disdain for them. Those nations however, DO believe it a realistic long term goal to eradicate Israel completely. It's an actual goal, not an unrealistic fantasy (in their minds).

I have a hard time with "genocide" and "ethnic cleansing." Israel's actions are not because they believe in genetic superiority (Hitler's Germany) and they have not cleansed or genocided anything, the Palestinian's population has done nothing but grow for like 50 years. They're nice buzzwords, but Israel is at worst being too indiscriminate with military response to civilian terrorists mass murdering. Not sure how Palestinian's can cite Israel's murderous actions when their side committed literal ethnic murdering because of race -- those civilians they murdered had nothing to do with their plight.

On the other hand, all of these civilians are used as shields by Hamas.

What a messy situation.

I have a hard time with "genocide" and "ethnic cleansing." Israel's actions are not because they believe in genetic superiority (Hitler's Germany) and they have not cleansed or genocided anything, the Palestinian's population has done nothing but grow for like 50 years. They're nice buzzwords, but Israel is at worst being too indiscriminate with military response to civilian terrorists mass murdering. Not sure how Palestinian's can cite Israel's murderous actions when their side committed literal ethnic murdering because of race -- those civilians they murdered had nothing to do with their plight.

On the other hand, all of these civilians are used as shields by Hamas.

What a messy situation.
amazing the palestinians reproduce like that w 50% unemployment rate..... w the actual f?

It’s been discussed for 300 pages. Taking their foot off their throats via heavy occupation and controlling every aspect of life in Gaza...

That measure would result in what, exactly? Other than constant attacks on Israel and scores of dead Jews, of course. It's not like they treat the region as hostile for no good reason.

Last edited:
Poor people always breed the most. Thomas Malthus postulated that poor people should be "encouraged" to not breed or marry so there'd be less poor people lol.
no im aware of that but even in bangladesh they have fucking jobs lol

and im not sure about stats like this but because od the inbreeding that happens there Palestine supposedly has a majority per capita IQ well below 90

supposedly

Does Israel execute people?

just read they would end war if hostages released and unconditional Hamas surrender

for sure just rhetorical but still curious

It would at least put the ball back in Israel's court. If they continued to obliterate that region, after Hamas surrendered, then we can talk about them going too far. Outside of that, bombs away. The point of war, is to beat your opponent into submission. If they don't submit, they crank the noose tighter.

It's up to Hamas right now, whether or not they want to continue this "war", that they are unequipped to continue. Not Israel. They're doing exactly what they should be doing.

It would at least put the ball back in Israel's court. If they continued to obliterate that region, after Hamas surrendered, then we can talk about them going too far. Outside of that, bombs away. The point of war, is to beat your opponent into submission. If they don't submit, they crank the noose tighter.

It's up to Hamas right now, whether or not they want to continue this "war", that they are unequipped to continue. Not Israel. They're doing exactly what they should be doing.
yes true but my endpoint of asking the question is that if you know ur going to the firing line, why surrender? every leader from israel has supported rubbing out each and every member of hamas

it sounds like they have capital punishment but im not 100

Hanas's goal seems to be to take as many israelis down with them to the bitter end

yes true but my endpoint of asking the question is that if you know ur going to the firing line, why surrender?

Because they're supposed to be fighting for their people, and not themselves. Even the Nazis surrendered. The Nazis...

If they don't have sense enough to do that, then they and a lot of their people are gonna die. This is how it goes in war. If Japan never surrendered, it would be a nuclear wasteland. If the people want to stop running, hiding, and dying, then they best turn their attention to the people in charge and demand they surrender. Outside of that...kaboom, kablamo.

As for the death penalty, I'm not sure, but I'm sure they'll have no problem executing terrorists.

Because they're supposed to be fighting for their people, and not themselves. Even the Nazis surrendered. The Nazis...

If they don't have sense enough to do that, then they and a lot of their people are gonna die. This is how it goes in war. If Japan never surrendered, it would be nuclear wasteland. If the people want to stop running, hiding, and dying, then they best turn their attention to the people in charge and demand they surrender. Outside of that...kaboom, kablamo.

As for the death penalty, I'm not sure, but I'm sure they'll have no problem executing terrorists.
well that works to hamas plan of villifying Israel in the region and hopefuly inciting a pile on

they arent surrendering

and the longer this war goes on the more theyre playing into this Hamas trap.

well that works to hamas plan of villifying Israel in the region and hopefuly inciting a pile on

they arent surrendering

Well, then they're gonna die, and bring a whole lot of people with them. The comfortable Islamic regions are not gonna go to bat for Palestine, and bring down hellfire to their doors. There's this myth that Islam is ONE. They're not. They only hate infidels slightly more than they hate other Muslims with a slightly different opinion.

This is so fuckin nuts. A victory for "free speech on campus" I guess.

It's not nuts. They're spreading hate, and Jewish lives are being affected by it.

I'd also put a stop to the Israeli demonstrations. These are not benign "protests". They're a rallying cry for violence against their enemies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back