• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. II

Status
Not open for further replies.

The way she talks, and is treated, makes you think she won an Olympic gold medal for her country. But no, this young lady's achievements are greater than that: She helped kill a bunch of innocent people. "Everybody was happy." How wonderful. Why wouldn't we all want our culture to be more like this?

Last edited:
Rough story coming out of IDF release of Hamas gopro stuff to journalist

Hamas invades a home and shoots a dad dead in front of 9 and 10 year old sons.....then they shoot the boys critically so theyre alive one is hit in the eye and hes crying out 'shoot me please!! i do not want to live! anymore" both boys behaded

its real and on tape

end of world biblical type stuff

People will still deny....

They'll demand to see the video. They showed the Hamas Body Cam to journalists in a private viewing.

Israel should just release all the video they collected... fuck people's sensitivities. But I get it... Why traumatize the families and friends of these victims.

There's already been sick fucks who tracked down some families and spammed them photos of their dead relatives.

And Hamas even used some of their victims phones to show them being murdered and taken hostage.

Hamas Hijacked Victims’ Social Media Accounts to Spread Terror
The use of hostages’ Facebook, Instagram and WhatsApp accounts to livestream attacks and issue death threats is a new tactic, experts said.
https://www.nytimes.com/2023/10/17/technology/hamas-hostages-social-media.html

There's no negotiation with these parasites. Anyone capable of such acts have zero moral compass.

Remind the World why Hamas has to be eradicated like a rotten tooth.

Thinking its a bothsides argument is also a ridiculous statement, Israel unilaterally has all the power to implement a solution Palestinians have not.

Wrong. They could let the Israelis move in even more settlements and take even more land and take control of even more water and power. They could also ignore the right wing zionist psychopaths who run israel and who want all of ancient Israel back from biblical times.

The problem is the Palestinians have not given enough. Can't you see it?

The way she talks, and is treated, makes you think she won an Olympic gold medal for her country. But no, this young lady's achievements are greater than that: She helped kill a bunch of innocent people. How wonderful. Why wouldn't we all want our culture to be more like this?

They'll demand to see the video. They showed the Hamas Body Cam to journalists in a private viewing.

Israel should just release all the video they collected... fuck people's sensitivities. But I get it... Why traumatize the families and friends of these victims.

There's already been sick fucks who tracked down some families and spammed them photos of their dead relatives.

And Hamas even used some of their victims phones to show them being murdered and taken hostage.

The use of hostages’ Facebook, Instagram and WhatsApp accounts to livestream attacks and issue death threats is a new tactic, experts said.

There's no negotiation with these parasites. Anyone capable of such acts have zero moral compass.

Fuck. These. People. And their retarded fucking religion.

The way she talks, and is treated, makes you think she won an Olympic gold medal for her country. But no, this young lady's achievements are greater than that: She helped kill a bunch of innocent people. "Everybody was happy." How wonderful. Why wouldn't we all want our culture to be more like this?

Snakes. These people will never be proper citizens in the West.

Problem is you've got posters on here who still think it was Israel who rejected the two state solution passed by the UN in 47 and it was Israel who supposedly started the war in 48. :confused:
They dressed up as soldiers from the other countries and shot them selves to fake the entire war. It’s all Jewish propaganda.

Yeah. Hamas need to be taken out of this world.
Fuck them and their supporters
Their supported by literal fascists is the crazy part a literal axis of evil. Venezuela, Nicaragua and North Korea are about as anti American as u get. how many people have died fleeing those countries just this month? I don’t support open borders but those people are fleeing fascism for a future for their families.

Either way, it’s unlikely that she is going to grow old.

RqakNSY.png

+ 5,000 dead.

Genuine question: what is the threshold before Israel is accused of genocide? There must be one?

I believe it, it’s the most disgusting things I think I’ve heard and as a father I’ve laid in bed with my wife imagining and discussing what these families are going through.

I also know a response of violence alone will only perpetuate this for more generations.

Last edited:
I also know a response of violence alone will only perpetuate this for more generations.

It will continue, because there is no peace to be found between the two groups. Wipe them out, don't wipe them out, Israel is still gonna deal with hostile neighbors, and they're gonna treat them like it.

Sometimes, there isn't a peaceful solution.

I believe it, it’s the most disgusting things I’l think I’ve heard and as a father I’ve laid in bed with my wife imagining and discussing what these families are going through.

So a response of violence is acceptable...but not ONLY violence?

That **might** be a reasonable position but what do you mean? What needs to coincide with the violence Israel brings? What else could Israel do alongside their violent retribution to start a path to long term peace? Maybe there's something, but I damn sure can't think of it.

I think he’s went off the rails in recent years but this is what Sam Harris had argued for years. Islam is simply a more dangerous idea than any other religion in the world.

That doesn’t mean all Muslims or even a majority believe this stuff but, a disturbing number do and it’s all from religion. Their religion is built on conquest and conversion. The goal is for the entire world to be Islamic. Why would you willingly want to import those people to your country?

It’s a long video but this is a great video of when Harris was sane and destroys Cenk Ugyer. Cenk argues all religion is the same and Sam thoroughly explains why that just isn’t true.

I thought that I've explained myself on this already but perhaps you haven't seen it.

I don't believe Israel want's to eliminate Hamas, I believe Israel want's to eliminate Palestine. Hamas is just a excuse for them to accomplish this. Hence why they are starting up north in Gaza, leveling everything, and shoving the ENTIRE populace out of the area.

This has been what they have been doing since they came into the region 75 years ago. Displacing/killing people taking their land and homes. This is nothing new and was going on before Israel created Hamas.
It's not even a theory about Israel wanting rid of all Palestinians... they also want all their original biblical land back and a Jewish temple built where al-aqsa is.

So a response of violence is acceptable...but not ONLY violence?

That **might** be a reasonable position but what do you mean? What needs to coincide with the violence Israel brings? What else could Israel do alongside their violent retribution to start a path to long term peace? Maybe there's something, but I damn sure can't think of it.

It’s been discussed for 300 pages. Taking their foot off their throats via heavy occupation and controlling every aspect of life in Gaza and negotiating a return to terms of past agreements is going to be the only way to dissuade perpetual violence for another 50+ years.

we’ve seen this play out after 9/11. No matter how strong your military is you can’t kill off an ideology/organization like Hamas with violence alone. I don’t know where that’s ever worked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back