• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. II

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know the history very well. it places both groups in the camp of doing great evil. but israel is a permanently occupying nation on illegal land. its unjustifiable and the root cause of all of this imo.
the land they took in 1967 for their national security after winning a war they didn't start? how can the root cause be from after their neighbors waged war on them?

what land specifically?

Does the unemployment agency know you're not out looking for work?

Please answer the following question:

The body count of Jews killed in the Hamas action was:

A. Too low
B. Too High
@Azulfellawen
After you answer that one also please:

When you go to saw the head off of a child, you should:
A. Use your dominant hand to hold the knife
B. Use your dominant hand to steady the child's head
C. Have a fellow punisher of the unjust, secure the child while you saw

Yeah thats a good addition, i meant they have a responsibility to avoid these as much as possible.
Avoiding these at all costs would be impossible with the fight that Hamas is forcing them to fight. By that reasoning nearly every ww2 bombing would be considered a war crime.

Still, even if the head of Hamas was in that hospital, i doubt it would have been a proportional response to bomb it while there's hundreds of civilians around him.
So I'm leaning towards a major fuck up by the IDF, or some shady Hamas set up

I agree with you although the Israelis are saying Palestinian Islamic Jihad.

The way WW2 was fought, for the most part was criminal, that is kind of given a slide considering the magnitude of the conflict and how criminal the Axis was.

If we use WW2 as our standard then Israel would be justified to nuke Gaza if Hamas refuses to surrender.
Situation regarding the Abombs was a bit different:
Invading Japan would have possibly cost the US and Japan milions of men.
If there was a chance of a milion Israeli soldiers dying to try and invade Gaza, you'd bet your ass they'd nuke it

protesters have surrounded the embassy of Israel in the Hague within last hour, blocking most of the street

the land they took in 1967 for their national security after winning a war they didn't start? how can the root cause be from after their neighbors waged war on them?

A well documented fact is that the Israelis asked the Jordanians not to get involved in the 6-Day War, that Nasser was lying about Egypt winning, and that if Jordan did get involved, Israel would take the West Bank.

Meh. Cant really tell what happened. I'll wait for more information if that is to ever come.

I answered your question answer mine : how many thousands of Palestinian women and children dead is enough to quench your thirst for Arab blood ? how long will you say it's just because of Hamas terrorist attacks ? why don't you just admit that killing Palestinians is no more than killing livestock to you ?
I know you likely won't believe what I'm saying but people do not see Palestinians as livestock.

I have many friends in the IDF, they are good people, I know they would not want to harm civilians. We will hopefully soon find out what happened at the hospital. I very much hope it was unintentional but that doesn't change the loss. This is extremely tragic, I am sorry. Please don't believe Jews or Israelis have a thirst for Palestinian blood or would celebrate this tragedy in any way. I can feel the hate and anger in your posts, which is dangerous if directed the wrong way.

Situation regarding the Abombs was a bit different:
Invading Japan would have possibly cost the US and Japan milions of men.
If there was a chance of a milion Israeli soldiers dying to try and invade Gaza, you'd bet your ass they'd nuke it

Yup, and that would not make it any less criminal.

Can you explain how one is a terrorist and not the other?
I'm not playing this game with you. Hamas are clearly extremist religious nutjob terrorists who just attacked Israel, murdering innocent people and taking hostages.

That said, I'm waiting to see what actually happened, and if Israel intentionally bombed a hospital, then fuck them, too.

israel also wants it all and is just as hell bent on getting it.

I think they could be convinced to give the west bank and Gaza to the Palestinians on the condition that if they attended Israel it they could do whatever they wanted to stop them. A part of the signed deal. Then with other countries to enforce it. Also Israel would have to allow the same. If it was extremist on either side that side would have a time limit to capture and handover Any of the terrorist or it would be an act of war. Jerusalem and the holy sites would have to become an international site over seen by an international number of countries.

But this is all a pipe dream and nothing like it will happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back