• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crime Haiti gang kills US politician’s missionary daughter and her husband

Missionaries or not they did not deserve to be murdered for what they were doing. This is why I wouldn't go to Haiti. After what happened to those two individuals I don't think any foreigners should go there.

Deserved has nothing to do with it. Of course they didn't deserve this.

However it's not smart to go to a shit hole like Haiti especially any female. For a guy it's not smart but of you think you have to go then so be it. However don't take any family member with you.

activate-nuke-explosion-moj9v9r4xvui2xri.gif

It has been for decades.

Remember, this country was the springboard for AIDS to reach North America from Africa. Thanks, Haiti.

haiti never struck me as a place where alot of unprotected gay buttsex goes on but thanks to this post i guess that's what im gonna be reminded of from now on

the more you know.

But @Loiosh told me that Haiti was a paradise compared to Florida. Was he wrong?
Are you kidding? Ever since DeSantis became a whipping boy for the media back in 2020, I've had a few posters here claim I live in a fascist hell hole. My own lived experience means nothing if it doesn't parallel the Joy Reid spin

It has been for decades.

Remember, this country was the springboard for AIDS to reach North America from Africa. Thanks, Haiti.

What a dumb thing to say.

It is believed AIDS spread to Haiti in the 1960s. AIDS wasnt clinically observed until 1981. You're blaming them for contracting and spreading a disease that no one knew about.

Secondly, it's not like North America would be AIDS free today if some Haitians didn't contract it in the 60s. It has spread to every region of the world. It was coming here one way or another.

It's like blaming America for being the springboard for COVID in North America because the first know North American COVID case was in Washington state.

Sounds like Haiti is primed for some liberation imo

If it had anything to offer it would have been "liberated" long ago. Its a fucking trash heap. No natural resources of note, nothing to exploit etc. Its probably one of the most worthless, pointless countries in the world.....and I almost went there a couple years ago just to check it out.

The missionary thing is so bizarre to me. It was bizarre centuries ago but at least vaguely understable even though I disagree with it. Nowadays being a missionary is so bizarre to me. I just cannot fathom that sort of mindset in 2024.

Let's go to a literal hellhole where gangs literally run the country and tell them we are messiahs. White people will save you.

I'm surprised they weren't killed inside 24hrs of touching down in the capital. They got lucky.

Deserved has nothing to do with it. Of course they didn't deserve this.

However it's not smart to go to a shit hole like Haiti especially any female. For a guy it's not smart but of you think you have to go then so be it. However don't take any family member with you.

I agree , reminds me of the movie Last Blood with Stallone where the missionaries came thinking they would help the cause and everything is peaches and puppies. That guy is a douche bringing his woman there in that lawless situation and not thinking the very worst will happen.

If it had anything to offer it would have been "liberated" long ago. Its a fucking trash heap. No natural resources of note, nothing to exploit etc. Its probably one of the most worthless, pointless countries in the world.....and I almost went there a couple years ago just to check it out.

The missionary thing is so bizarre to me. It was bizarre centuries ago but at least vaguely understable even though I disagree with it. Nowadays being a missionary is so bizarre to me. I just cannot fathom that sort of mindset in 2024.

Let's go to a literal hellhole where gangs literally run the country and tell them we are messiahs. White people will save you.

I'm surprised they weren't killed inside 24hrs of touching down in the capital. They got lucky.

You are not a Christian. Do not pretend that you know why they went to Haiti.

What a dumb thing to say.

It is believed AIDS spread to Haiti in the 1960s. AIDS wasnt clinically observed until 1981. You're blaming them for contracting and spreading a disease that no one knew about.

Secondly, it's not like North America would be AIDS free today if some Haitians didn't contract it in the 60s. It has spread to every region of the world. It was coming here one way or another.

It's like blaming America for being the springboard for COVID in North America because the first know North American COVID case was in Washington state.
LOL, look boys, we found the resident white knight who is too stupid to spot trollbait. Couldn't even discern it from the "Thanks, Obama" homage.

Nix, Haiti has been a shithole for decades because it's been a shithole for decades. This isn't dependent on its incidental role in the imminent pervasiveness of AIDS.

Round 2 this time against themselves? I always thought Haiti was one of the First Nations to gain independence after defeating their evil white colonizers. I guess 200 years without colonizers to blame is the fault of colonizers...

We should send our homies from the cartels in Mexico to liberate em imo.

They do and I know some people who go on these missions and their really good people who truly want to help and they do it sincerely and not for clout.

My cousin and his family are Bappo missionaries in Mozambique. Despite being god squad they build houses, schools, wells, toilets etc and teach them how to farm.

LOL, look boys, we found the resident white knight who is too stupid to spot trollbait. Couldn't even discern it from the "Thanks, Obama" homage.

Nix, Haiti has been a shithole for decades because it's been a shithole for decades. This isn't dependent on its incidental role in the imminent pervasiveness of AIDS.

"Herp derp, my indefensibly stupid comment was just trolling. " - every poster that says something comically stupid ever.

Round 2 this time against themselves? I always thought Haiti was one of the First Nations to gain independence after defeating their evil white colonizers. I guess 200 years without colonizers to blame is the fault of colonizers...

Yeah, they should have just embraced being slaves. How stupid of them.

Back