• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crime Haiti gang kills US politician’s missionary daughter and her husband

What country has the US gone into and actually made better? If the US goes in as "peace keepers" the people in Haiti will just be screwed in a different way. They need to sort their own country and find a way to make it work. US meddling will do no good.
Yeah, what harm can come from just letting Haiti burn? I'm sure it won't rapidly become a nearby source of radicalized terrorists or anything.

The provisional president of Haiti has requested aid from the UN, and the UN has agreed to help. I think the USA should be a large part of that policing force to help the regular citizens of Haiti.

So you think they should be murdered for it?

A totally sane and respectable stance.

<36>
all the people of Haiti should have done to them what their ancestors did to others
rid the place of all the vermin

Yeah, they should have just embraced being slaves. How stupid of them.
<{1-1}>

That flew over your head faster than a SF Hobo flips their monthly Democrat stipend on crack

Crazy because I think it could be a beautiful place if it got cleaned up and was run well. They have so many problems though, it may be one of the most awful places I've ever heard of on earth.
Hati could get a lot of tourism with its beaches but the crime, horrible infrastructure and terrible government keeps people away.

Haiti official independence 1936

Philippines official independence 1946

Both around 85% Christian

<Neil01>

not certain the captions are suitable on this one

This type of behavior is not new to Haiti. It's engrained in their history.

Sad stuff, such a confused region with no purpose. Couldn't imagine actually going to such a place for any reason, unless you have a death wish.

Mods should really pin this thread so we can come back to it every time the lefties try to claim the moral superiority.

What a bunch of fucking ghouls.
Remember the left celebrated and mocked Otto Warmbier a 22 year old that got tortured in North Korea. Saying stuff like his white privilege couldn't save him when he returned to the United States he died.

Yeah, what harm can come from just letting Haiti burn? I'm sure it won't rapidly become a nearby source of radicalized terrorists or anything.

The provisional president of Haiti has requested aid from the UN, and the UN has agreed to help. I think the USA should be a large part of that policing force to help the regular citizens of Haiti.
So the US not helping them will turn them into terrorists that are going to seek revenge on the US?

Let the UN go there and attempt to help but they are a joke. When do they actually do any good?

It is a shame what is going on there but the US has its own problems that need to be addressed. We are a rapidly sinking ship yet we send money all over the world.

So the US not helping them will turn them into terrorists that are going to seek revenge on the US?

Let the UN go there and attempt to help but they are a joke. When do they actually do any good?

It is a shame what is going on there but the US has its own problems that need to be addressed. We are a rapidly sinking ship yet we send money all over the world.
You do know that the US (Despite being delinquent in paying it's bills---currently over a Billion in arrears) is a member of the UN right?

If you have a shithole, YES it is furtive ground for extremists and terrorists. This is pretty basic stuff.

How do you think Donald Trump rose to power? ;)

I was told Haiti was a beautiful and safe place to go to.

View attachment 1044991
- I did plenty of Haiti threads. The contry is the reason i became enroled on a Foreign affairs couse after all.

But Haiti is hell on Earth. I would like the place to strive. But being honest, i dont believe i will be alive to see. For the wrong reasons, it's the perfect place to test new public security iniatives.

Last edited:
I didn't regret watching it. Definitely does not compare to the others though.
- The first one its my favorite. Sly can pull any character Arnie ever played. But no way could Arnold pull Rambo or Rocky. Just the fact that even a blood tirsty John Rambo, still cared about people getting killed, but the character apart from the marjority of the characters of that time.

Rambo 3 had the better action.

- The political sites had some stories about it. But i dindt get to read them.

Edite to post:

What benefits do non-NATO allies receive?

The MNNA status entails certain economic and military benefits alongside benefits in areas of defence trade and security cooperation, but it “does not entail any security commitments to the designated country”, the US Department of State website says. The designation will allow Nairobi to buy military technologies that would be harder for other countries to obtain from Washington.

So the USA will suporet the iniative? Just like Haiti can be a training round to PMC's and even current military?

fqoell858ns71.png

- The political sites had some stories about it. But i dindt get to read them.

Edite to post:

What benefits do non-NATO allies receive?

The MNNA status entails certain economic and military benefits alongside benefits in areas of defence trade and security cooperation, but it “does not entail any security commitments to the designated country”, the US Department of State website says. The designation will allow Nairobi to buy military technologies that would be harder for other countries to obtain from Washington.

So the USA will suporet the iniative? Just like Haiti can be a training round to PMC's and even current military?

fqoell858ns71.png
Kind of reads like the US will pay Kenya to be mercenaries so that we don't have to send troops as peace keepers in Haiti

Kind of reads like the US will pay Kenya to be mercenaries so that we don't have to send troops as peace keepers in Haiti
- I dont think it will work. It's should've be highly trained personel.

I wond't get surprised, if the Haiti gangs did tough up on Kenia "peace" force!

- The first one its my favorite. Sly can pull any character Arnie ever played. But no way could Arnold pull Rambo or Rocky. Just the fact that even a blood tirsty John Rambo, still cared about people getting killed, but the character apart from the marjority of the characters of that time.

Rambo 3 had the better action.
Stallone could never be Conan, or a terminator for that matter.

- They're migrating to USA. Tought, heartless criminals.
We had a sher-bro in one thread, that he worked a peace mission on Haiti.

Back