Guys, we are less than 2 weeks away

I don't even know what you're jabbering about and you seem to think I'm someone else. Your comparison to Jones was simply stupid. End of story.
Thanks for letting me know what you don't know, please list more things you don't know.

yes, when he beats stephens book him vs aldo next

if they keep saying every1 is ducking zabit, lets see if he'll fight aldo and put his win streak and momentum on the line vs last year aldo.

Zabit's ground game is absolutely beastly and he's got some very technical, crisp striking. Surprisingly strong for a beanpole, too. This Stephens fight will answer a lot of questions I have about his chin and cardio. Zabit COULD be the real deal, but you never know till they take that step up in comp and Stephens is by far the best fighter Mago-whatever's ever fought. The reverse is not true. For what it's worth, I'm rooting for Zabibi in this one, if only cuz he looks like a Muslim Abe Lincoln.

We're less than 2 weeks away from the start of the takeover.

This is the year all the doubters will be proven wrong. The year when all of the hopefulls will have their beliefs confirmed. The year when the most skilled, most well rounded Mixed Martial Artist officially starts his dominance at the mountain top of the FW Division.

Brace your selves...

Zabit is coming....
You've made your comments and spewed your doubt. You've done your ducking 145ers, now you must answer for your foolishness....there's no going back now.

WAR
View attachment 527029

That chest is how I picture Rachel Ostovichs vag looking

That makes him someone with no power in his strikes, be they punches or kicks. You can do all the mental gymnastics you want, the reality is that Zabit has yet to score a single knockdown in his UFC career, not to mention a single KO or TKO.

No mental gymnastics, I'm just pointing out how moronic your arguments are.
- His punches with a broken hand didn't phase Bochniak, therefore he's pillow-fisted.
- By "pillow-fisted" I meant he doesn't kick hard.
- By "Bochniak" I meant all the guys he's fought.

DNbWY1AU8AAkwKI.jpg:large

- His punches with a broken hand didn't phase Bochniak, therefore he's pillow-fisted.
Strawman. None of his strikes in his entire UFC career have ever knocked anyone down, let alone produced a KO or TKO and this is a guy who lands 40-100 strikes on his opponents per fight.

- By "pillow-fisted" I meant he doesn't kick hard.
Strawman. By pillow-fisted I meant he doesn't strike hard enough with any of his attacks, be they punches, kicks or elbows.

- By "Bochniak" I meant all the guys he's fought.
Strawman. I have specifically stated that none of his strikes in his entire UFC career have produced a KD or a (T)KO.

The only moron here is you. A strawman pulling moron doing mental gymnastics in a desperate attempt to rationalize his non-existent """argument""".

Strawman. None of his strikes in his entire UFC career have ever knocked anyone down, let alone produced a KO or TKO and this is a guy who lands 40-100 strikes on his opponents per fight.

He's fought 4 times in the Ufc and has 3 sub finishes..

He's fought 4 times in the Ufc and has 3 sub finishes..
Subs have nothing to do with my original statement about Zabit being pillow-fisted. His grappling is solid and is pretty much the strongest aspect of his game, the things that make me doubt Zabit's capability to reach the top of the division are really suspect cardio and lack of power on the feet and neither of these things can be improved quickly, especially cardio. I feel like Zabit's best chance at getting into the top 5 lies in dropping all the flashy spinning shit and just going into the fight with a grappling focused gameplan.

Subs have nothing to do with my original statement about Zabit being pillow-fisted. His grappling is solid and is pretty much the strongest aspect of his game, the things that make me doubt Zabit's capability to reach the top of the division are really suspect cardio and lack of power on the feet and neither of these things can be improved quickly, especially cardio. I feel like Zabit's best chance at getting into the top 5 lies in dropping all the flashy spinning shit and just going into the fight with a grappling focused gameplan.

99% of 145ers don't have the KO power you're referring to. Zabit is an efficient, systematic volume based striker.

Give me some instantly which prove he has a cardio issue?

this guy below gets it.

you get it buds.

KZ would get smoked too.
The way you said it made it sound like he easily gets beat by Ortega. Dad Body Brian would get lit up again.

Zabit is so overrated.

Ortega, Aldo, Frankie, Chad, zombie and lamas beat him.

Lol at Lamas beating him. You pick Lamas but not Holloway or Volkanovski. Did I travel back to 2016?

Lol at Lamas beating him. You pick Lamas but not Holloway or Volkanovski. Did I travel back to 2016?
lol, i accidentally clearly skipped the champ because that was a kindof given lol. i was thinking of other top 10 ranked fighters. volkanovski too. that dudes a beast.

After this fight you can see if zabit is going to be a contender for the title

never will root for one of the Dagestan or Caucasus guys, no matter how good they are or how good people thinkg they might be.

Whoever has got to know one of them better will confirm you that those guys are pure racist/religious racists and categorize people in this way:
1. Their tripe = best on earth, only real man in the world, the only non-whore woman in the world
2. Tribes from their nationality = close as 1. but like 20% less good
3. Caucasus Muslims = ok somehow
4. White Muslims in general = ok but way less worth than 1-3
5. Black Muslims = no humans but can live as they at least have the right religion and one needs to stay humane
6. All others, including Christians and all other religions = worth shit, man are all bastards, woman all whores

And yes, you can generalize this to all muslim Caucasus tribes, nationalities, etc.

You have the example of DC when he hurt Khabib, he said he was nearly going to be jumped by those guys, IN HIS FREAKING GYM!
DC is a nice guy and knows which AV those guys bring to him, but he should know that they will never be his friends because 1. he is not a muslim and
2. he is black, and Caucasus people are enormous racists, all of them.

Wit that being said, I hope Zabit will be crushed by Stephens and his hype will end asap

never will root for one of the Dagestan or Caucasus guys, no matter how good they are or how good people thinkg they might be.

Whoever has got to know one of them better will confirm you that those guys are pure racist/religious racists and categorize people in this way:
1. Their tripe = best on earth, only real man in the world, the only non-whore woman in the world
2. Tribes from their nationality = close as 1. but like 20% less good
3. Caucasus Muslims = ok somehow
4. White Muslims in general = ok but way less worth than 1-3
5. Black Muslims = no humans but can live as they at least have the right religion and one needs to stay humane
6. All others, including Christians and all other religions = worth shit, man are all bastards, woman all whores

And yes, you can generalize this to all muslim Caucasus tribes, nationalities, etc.

You have the example of DC when he hurt Khabib, he said he was nearly going to be jumped by those guys, IN HIS FREAKING GYM!
DC is a nice guy and knows which AV those guys bring to him, but he should know that they will never be his friends because 1. he is not a muslim and
2. he is black, and Caucasus people are enormous racists, all of them.

Wit that being said, I hope Zabit will be crushed by Stephens and his hype will end asap

You are an idiot.

Back