Guys, we are less than 2 weeks away

After the Bochniak fight, he was on my radar. After his Highlights...I'm a fan.

I'm ten toes down for Zabit, dude's legit.

Lincoln is getting KOd stiff.

Don't @ me I'm still depressed about cain.

1MAGOMEDSHARIPOV_ZABIT.png

pajama-day-kid-58b8c9345f9b58af5c8c717d.jpg

After the Bochniak fight, he was on my radar. After his Highlights...I'm a fan.

I'm ten toes down for Zabit, dude's legit.

I'll be making a War Wagon thread on Friday before 235, welcome aboard.

He can win one fight with a spinning heel kick and another with a rare submission, He's insanely skilled.

First Stephens, then the belt, then the White House!
Zabit bless!

We're less than 2 weeks away from the start of the takeover.

This is the year all the doubters will be proven wrong. The year when all of the hopefulls will have their beliefs confirmed. The year when the most skilled, most well rounded Mixed Martial Artist officially starts his dominance at the mountain top of the FW Division.

Brace your selves...

Zabit is coming....
You've made your comments and spewed your doubt. You've done your ducking 145ers, now you must answer for your foolishness....there's no going back now.

WAR
View attachment 527029
The takeover will just be part of the greatest card of the year. I can't wait to watch Jones embarrass Lionheart, Woodley neutralize Usman, and Ben Askren take Robbie Lawler to Funky town (not as fun as it seems)... plus we know either Garbrandt is gonna win or lose by brutal KO. Zabit is like 4th or 5th best fight on the list which shows how sick this card is. May the JBG bless all fighters with optimum health.

I wonder who will be the John Wilkes Booth of the division and take him out

The takeover will just be part of the greatest card of the year. I can't wait to watch Jones make mincemeat out of Lionheart, Woodley neutralize Usman, and Ben Askren take Robbie Lawler to Funky town (not as fun as it seems)... plus we know either Garbrandt is gonna win or lose by brutal KO. Zabit is like 4th or 5th best fight on the list which shows how sick this card is. May the JBG bless all fighters with optimum health.

You fucked a month of my life up with that sig bet! Don't fucking post on my thread!

Jk broski, its all luh. See yuh some boi

You fucked a month of my life up with that sig bet! Don't fucking post on my thread!

Jk broski, its all luh. See yuh some boi
When you own a man's AV, you do what you want. Watch your damn mouth or I'll fuck up another month of your life by taking Stephens over Zabit and watching your hype train burn at the hands of lil' Heathen.

When you own a man's AV, you do what you want. Watch your damn mouth or I'll fuck up another month of your life by taking Stephens over Zabit and watching your hype train burn at the hands of lil' Heathen.

Damn,
Tell em how you really feel.

You're bluffing though. You know damn well you're not making that bet.

Back