Guys, we are less than 2 weeks away

If Lawler beats Askren - I remove my sig and go back to what I want.

If Askren beats Lawler - I keep this sig for another month after March 2nd.

BUT

If Zabit beats Stephens, you have to change your AV ( actual picture) to what I want for a month...and viceversa ...

Checkmate

And that makes him pillow-fisted... how?
That makes him someone with no power in his strikes, be they punches or kicks. You can do all the mental gymnastics you want, the reality is that Zabit has yet to score a single knockdown in his UFC career, not to mention a single KO or TKO.

I saw that thread earlier and no, I don't really care about it.

yeah it's gonna be a huge deal if he beats the guy with the most UFC losses!

nah i'm just hoping for a good scrap, would be funny if jeremy slept him though.

I'll be making a War Wagon thread on Friday before 235, welcome aboard.

He can win one fight with a spinning heel kick and another with a rare submission, He's insanely skilled.
I still cannot believe that we witnessed TWO Suloev stretches in one night.

That was just awesome

He's relatively young in the sport and still improving. You basically said "I remember when Jon Jones was still shitting his pants and needed his momma to help him, he'll never be a good fighter"

Jones was dismantling long established veterans in his first few fights.

Ortega? How exactly?
You take issue with Ortega’s chances, but not Zombie’s?

Ortega has those strong BJJ fundamentals, insane grip, heart, pretty good striking with some pop, he’s gritty and is a competitive guy

Zabit is amazing of course, but Ortega is like 9 times better than Bochniak

We're less than 2 weeks away from the start of the takeover.

This is the year all the doubters will be proven wrong. The year when all of the hopefulls will have their beliefs confirmed. The year when the most skilled, most well rounded Mixed Martial Artist officially starts his dominance at the mountain top of the FW Division.

Brace your selves...

Zabit is coming....
You've made your comments and spewed your doubt. You've done your ducking 145ers, now you must answer for your foolishness....there's no going back now.

WAR
View attachment 527029
He doesn’t look like a fighter at all. He looks like he’s playing bass in an indie band.

Ortega? How exactly?
this guy below gets it.

You take issue with Ortega’s chances, but not Zombie’s?

Ortega has those strong BJJ fundamentals, insane grip, heart, pretty good striking with some pop, he’s gritty and is a competitive guy

Zabit is amazing of course, but Ortega is like 9 times better than Bochniak
you get it buds.

Stephens puts him to sleep and wrecks another hype train.

If Lawler beats Askren - I remove my sig and go back to what I want.

If Askren beats Lawler - I keep this sig for another month after March 2nd.

BUT

If Zabit beats Stephens, you have to change your AV ( actual picture) to what I want for a month...and viceversa ...

Checkmate
My AV ain’t going anywhere. If u really wanna talk business, PM me

Jones was dismantling long established veterans in his first few fights.
In a much thinner division, oh and Stephan Bonner happened as well. The argument you made was severely flawed. Does that mean Zabit is a GOAT cause we disagree? nah but I'm mostly taking issue with how you made the point. Zabit has a lot going for him and we have every reason to believe he's still improving.

In a much thinner division, oh and Stephan Bonner happened as well. The argument you made was severely flawed. Does that mean Zabit is a GOAT cause we disagree? nah but I'm mostly taking issue with how you made the point. Zabit has a lot going for him and we have every reason to believe he's still improving.

I don't even know what you're jabbering about and you seem to think I'm someone else. Your comparison to Jones was simply stupid. End of story.

The people saying zabit is pillow fisted remind me of the people saying the same about Cain, and how he'd never be the heavyweight champ.

Zabit will be a champ one day. If you can look at his fights and say there's no chance, you're either lying or a complete dipshit

Back