Guys, we are less than 2 weeks away

Will be Zabit's easiest fight in the UFC so far.

He's a nightmare match-up for Stephens, imo.

you-keep-using-that-word.jpg

I quoted your exact sentence dumbass. "I'm right because the argument I built in my head is right."

I quoted your exact sentence
No, you didn't.

"I'm right because the argument I built in my head is right."
Thanks for explaining your line of """reasoning""", but I already knew you were retarded, so you're a bit late.

At this point there is no argument, there's only a worthless opinion of a dumbfuck doing mental gymnastics and the simple fact that Zabit has never scored a KD in his UFC career.

how many Caucasus guys have you met in your life and with homw many have you spend more time?
Not that I would support him as a fighter, but personality has little to do with his performances thusfar. I think Khabib follows a very archaic lifestyle, as do many of those people.

Still doesn't change the fact he's a damn good fighter.

Oh I certainly did.
The verbal diarrhea you've produced here

No mental gymnastics, I'm just pointing out how moronic your arguments are.
- His punches with a broken hand didn't phase Bochniak, therefore he's pillow-fisted.
- By "pillow-fisted" I meant he doesn't kick hard.
- By "Bochniak" I meant all the guys he's fought.

has nothing to do with my post, it's just you pulling strawmen out of your ass and doing mental gymnastics in a desperate attempt to prop up your nonexistent """argument""", child.

The verbal diarrhea you've produced here

has nothing to do with my post, it's just you pulling strawmen out of your ass and doing mental gymnastics in a desperate attempt to prop up your nonexistent """argument""", child.

So I quoted you, you started moving the goal posts and making up stuff, and it's on me? Ok dumbo, ok. I don't care about Zabit btw, I was just entertained by your retarded post.

Stephens is too good a gatekeeper to lose to that hypejob.

So I quoted you
You've quoted the voices in your head, dumbfuck. Your wet fantasies and mental gymnastics are not going to change the fact that Zabit is pillowfisted due to being unable to really hurt any of his UFC opponents with his striking even though he usually lands 40-100 strikes on his opponents. Again, there is this simple fact on one hand and your worthless opinion on the other.

And for the record, I don't hate Zabit, I think he's a solid future top 15 fighter with some serious flaws, I just hate retards like you.

Strawman. None of his strikes in his entire UFC career have ever knocked anyone down, let alone produced a KO or TKO and this is a guy who lands 40-100 strikes on his opponents per fight.

Strawman. By pillow-fisted I meant he doesn't strike hard enough with any of his attacks, be they punches, kicks or elbows.

Strawman. I have specifically stated that none of his strikes in his entire UFC career have produced a KD or a (T)KO.

The only moron here is you. A strawman pulling moron doing mental gymnastics in a desperate attempt to rationalize his non-existent """argument""".
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man

0-3 in identifying straw man arguments pal.
Actually, I'm 100% accurate, since that dumbfuck tried to pass his own nonsense as my quotes and then tried attacking the quotes he made up. There's a reason he ran away with his tail between his legs, just as you will.

Actually, I'm 100% accurate, since that dumbfuck tried to pass his own nonsense as my quotes and then tried attacking the quotes he made up. There's a reason he ran away with his tail between his legs, just as you will.
But they're still not arguments, so you're still wrong.
Edit: to be clear it's still bullshit and fallacious for many reasons but you've simply identified them as a straw-man argument and that doesn't fit the definition.

Back