Guys, do u always make girls cum/ have orgasms everytime u have sex?

Originally posted by Kato
now, I ask you guys, if your girls had a nice "rack"... but couldn't feel a thing you did to them, would it be worth it to you?

Doesn't phase me in the SLIGHTEST hahahaha...

All joking aside I know one girl personally who got them but she got them because she was working as a stripper at the time and she had an insecurity about it. Frankly I'm happy for her she did something about it.

I'm more of an ass man myself although never underestimate the power of a good set of norgs.

- The Jake

Originally posted by The Jake

Doesn't phase me in the SLIGHTEST hahahaha...

All joking aside I know one girl personally who got them but she got them because she was working as a stripper at the time and she had an insecurity about it. Frankly I'm happy for her she did something about it.

I'm more of an ass man myself although never underestimate the power of a good set of norgs.

- The Jake

lol... well I think that if a girl is resolving issues then great, but for the hell of it...I don't know, I wouldn't want to loose any feelings on my tatas...

I always do. Its not about stamina all the time. You have to play around and find what she likes. Once you do that, just hit that spot and boom...shell cum!

Originally posted by Kato

I don't know... I have small breast, 34B, and I am quite happy with them now...before I thought about getting implants but when they mention the possibility of loosing feeling it gave me the creeps...hell no, I have spoken to some girls that have them and they have said that they have lost some but not all...now, I ask you guys, if your girls had a nice "rack"... but couldn't feel a thing you did to them, would it be worth it to you?

In all actuality, I could care less if my wife got them or not. But, the reason she wants them, is because we had watched a show on Discovery channel(or TLC, can't remember which) in which it was shown that salene or soy implants reduced the likelyhood of breast cancer by 99%. The reason for that, was the antibodies in that area worked overtime.

But hey, I'm happy as long as she keeps puttin them in my mouth, augmented or not.....:D

[Hey Kato...what about that thing Seldom Tap suggested....you suck the fat out of your ass and implant it into the tata's??
I am seriously going to investigate this.....

I am not sure, I have to check in to this, but I believe that this technique has a size limit. The literature I have read claims that even women with large breast have issues of sensitivity since its very difficult that the nerve endings can reach to the nipple area, I am not sure if this is true or not though

Originally posted by 8thDegreeSavage
LOL......"norgs"

I was gonna ask about that, but then I remembered that The Jake is one of them elite haxors, and I don't feel like having my name changed.:eek:

Originally posted by lil'surfer girl
Jake, Hot chick + brains = outta your league ;)
(LMAO, just couldn't resist a stab at ya after that "who cares if she cums " post)

Normally I'd freely admit that I bought that shit on myself but that's like a backhanded slap at Arju there!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Oh dear....

Kato -
Since you're so curious on the idea of breast implants and the whole issue re: loss of sensitivity, I'll ask my friend next time I chat to her for you.

- The Jake

Kato -
Since you're so curious on the idea of breast implants and the whole issue re: loss of sensitivity, I'll ask my friend next time I chat to her for you.

- The Jake

thanks...you're a pal ;)

does breast implants save your life if you get stabbed in the chest?? I'm just curious..:confused:

Jake, if I'm not mistaken, that was another palpable hit. Hahaha

She digs the accent dude
:D :D :D

what kinda accent?? I have wierd but "secksy" english accent since I was raised in both Australia and Canada.. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Damn, this thing went from 6 replies yesterday to 170 today. Holy f'en christ. Jake, you oughta be ashamed of yourself.... "who cares if she cums".... biznatch, I do, and so should you!!! It's your duty as a male to make that woman scream, and give her something to tell her friends about. Haven't you ever watched Sex In The City? You should.

Originally posted by Dave Hojak
Damn, this thing went from 6 replies yesterday to 170 today. Holy f'en christ. Jake, you oughta be ashamed of yourself.... "who cares if she cums".... biznatch, I do, and so should you!!! It's your duty as a male to make that woman scream, and give her something to tell her friends about. Haven't you ever watched Sex In The City? You should.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

If only you could see how hard I am laughing at that, at 2:30am.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

oh fucken christ... hehehehe

I don't waste time with television that often my friend.

Everyone here knows my perspective on this issue. Especially you and Arju. That's enough for me.

- The Jake

Originally posted by Dave Hojak

The post was going great until you mentioned Sex and the City. Now I'm just disappointed in you.

What are you taking about.....Arju IS out of your league!!

She just digs the accent dude
:D :D :D

:D
You need to read between the lines more...

Have you asked her opinion lately? *raises eyebrow*
:rolleyes:

hehehehe....

- The Jake

LSG I am your savior, not only am I widely considered a close match to the looks of Vin Diesel, I am also kinda close (Tennessee) lol

As far as grifter, heres something that will help you hold out longer, confidence is a very big thing, alcohol and weed (thats kinda cheating), Ginseng pills, take them each day and not only will sex life improve, but life in general, ginseng is magical I sware, also I read in mens health that by making your dick move up and down while its hard can increase your ability to control it, not sure about that one tho. And if all else fails, do what Jack Black does, Cock push ups.

A friend of mine had a girlfriend that watched Sex In The City... and lemme tell ya, after 3 episodes (which I accumulatively saw over the course of many visits to his house) changed many of my outlooks on this subject. She couldn't get over how true the things these women were saying really are.

I'm not saying that this show is on my "must-watch TV" list... no such list exists, because I fucking hate TV unless sports, violence or the simpsons are available for my viewing pleasure.... but dude, the women on this show are WHORES. Sarah Jessica Parker is an uber-whore, and she plays the part well. What can I say... gimme an hour-long spot filled by whores, and you've got my ratings points. So stop talkin smack, cuz I'm the man and you are not.

PS. Chicks like it when you can sit down and watch their shows with them, and consider it even more of a gesture when you're the "I don't watch TV" type... oversight #428 on behalf of the all-knowing sex machines here at Sherdog.com. You guys astound me. :)

Hojak -

If I wanted to watch a show about nothing, I'll watch Seinfeld.

As for hearing the "truth" about this show, I've heard mixed opinions on it from chicks everywhere. Maybe you've been associating with uber-whores or maybe I'm hanging out with prudes. Reality is probably somewhere inbetween.

Moral of the story is don't take all your advice off the goddamn television. The television is not a babysitter, nor is it a teacher. :D

I had higher expectations of you. I'm with Vod. You're a fucken disgrace. :D

- The Jake

I had higher expectations of you. I'm with Vod. You're a fucken disgrace. :D

Stand down, Captain Kangaroo. I can't imagine that Wallabees get to have many conversations about chicks whose breasts each individually equal the size of your head, especially about topics such as sex. Now, when you're sitting there with this girl and you're discussing sex with her and her in a casual manner over a show like this, the conversations can become enlightening to say the least... but as you so eloquently put it, "read between the lines". It's not like I'm taking the word of some fictional hooker on my TV set over reality or anything... but there's a sense of raw honesty to this show, and that alone is enough to attract viewers. Raw honesty & sex SELL, my friend. When you can relate to & appreciate both, you rule.

Therefore Dundee, you do not rule.

Back