Guys, do u always make girls cum/ have orgasms everytime u have sex?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Do not attempt to justify your :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:ry and bad taste in television to me my friend. I do not like the stink of your shit so don't try to sell it.

I have some pretty good conversations as it is. I do not need to rely upon television to be the crutch of my conversation. :D

- The Jake

Dave, you'll pardon my saying but I think you're on a sinking ship my friend, they're blowing holes in your dingy bow and stern. Follow the rats and abandon ship Ahab.

Originally posted by Meat Fist
Dave, you'll pardon my saying but I think you're on a sinking ship my friend, they're blowing holes in your dingy bow and stern. Follow the rats and abandon ship Ahab.

I discussed sex with a chick who had juggs over a show about whores. I consider this neat. He considers this ammo. I don't get Jake sometimes. So Jake, you shush. It was her show. I came over. It was on. Me and her discussed sex. You hunted crocodiles. You're jealous.

And Meat, tell me with a straight face that you've never been wifed into watching something like this. Come on now.

Originally posted by Dave Hojak
Jake, you shush. It was her show. I came over. It was on. Me and her discussed sex. You hunted crocodiles. You're jealous.

If that is the height of your verbal repertoire then I believe this duel has ended.

verbalKO.jpg

Jake 1
Hojak 0

- The Jake

Originally posted by The Jake

Dammit FTYD, has your mum been talkin' again??

Sheeet, sorry dude. I'll lift my game. Tell her I'll make it up to her. ;)

- The Jake

Is that all jake? A sorry azz mom joke? What's happened mate? Too much weed while on vacation?

Ummmm..I just went through the last page..sorry jake but it's more like dave 3 jake 0....

Shit man even vod's having your back didn't help. MATE raise your fucking game!! :D :D

Oprah standards on the Hallmark channel.

Dude, you can't give yourself a Verbal KO!!!! That's gay!!! It only counts if someone else does it in your name, and this most blatantly was not the case. So.... let's consider the facts.

Dave Hojak: Talks to women with breastisis about sex, watches TV with girl.

Jake: Posts gay FTYD pics, rails FTYD with 10 year old mama joke.

It's no wonder Australia's not known for their scorekeepers.

Sorry FTYD -

Mum jokes are all I am willing to spare on you at this time.

Sorry.

- The Jake

If only I had time... I feel a flurry of name changes coming on very soon...

- The Jake

Take the vitamin Zinc. Makes you last longer. Hehehehe. It is a helpful in developing your reproductive system.

Oprah standards on the Hallmark channel.

Oprah is a far cry from Sarah Jessica Parker, and my enjoyment was coming from discussing sex with a woman whose tits each deserve their own temple of worship. Hope you can relate.

Originally posted by Dave Hojak
Dude, you can't give yourself a Verbal KO!!!! That's gay!!! It only counts if someone else does it in your name, and this most blatantly was not the case. So.... let's consider the facts.

Dave Hojak: Talks to women with breastisis about sex, watches TV with girl.

Jake: Posts gay FTYD pics, rails FTYD with 10 year old mama joke.

It's no wonder Australia's not known for their scorekeepers.

Shit jake this gotta be posted..

MMAowned.jpg

What's wrong with discussing sex while youre watching The Color Purple? You obvious haven't had the pleasure of seeing Miss Winfrey's chocolate thunder twins in a bustier. There we are talking a veritable Parthenon.

And no one can get mad at FTYD for posting this pic either, because Jakey-poo opened that can for everyone.

For the record, I FUCKING HATE that verbal KO picture. I despise it. That thumbs-up / koolaid-smile combo makes me want to sock that dude in the face and ram the trophy up his ass. I'm sure he's a good fighter and all, but that's gotta be the worst picture ever. I bet the guy in that picture got mad when he saw that, if he's seen it.

What's wrong with discussing sex while youre watching The Color Purple? You obvious haven't had the pleasure of seeing Miss Winfrey's chocolate thunder twins in a bustier. There we are talking a veritable Parthenon.

That's one of the few movies that make you go limp.

LoL!!!! I go to bed, but you motherfuckers keep the comedy rolling!!!!!!!

Well, being married..I've seen more episodes of Sex and the City than I have Sports Center..which is a HUGE accomplishment. In fact, for gifts I've purchased the first two seasons for my wife. She firmly believes that the show preaches the truth in most of the situations. Plus, the TRUE uber-dork is that Samantha chick...she's like a guy the way she operates. Which is groovy.

As far as my wife being cool...she sure is. More more so than I. She makes about three times as much, as well...which is cool, because if she ever finds out what a waste of her time I am, I get half of everything she owns!!!

Now, breast implants straight up rock. I love 'em. She's got this tiny little body with this big ole boobies...*mouth waters* I have NO problem with 'em!

Smoke 'em if ya got em. Hallelujah!

I don't ever make a girl cum. If she wants to, she can. Doesn't bother me. But it's her choice.

Back