Guy gets accused of rape, commits suicid, then mom also killed herself. Turns out it was false accus

I have a sneaking suspicion that no matter what I said there it you wouldve claimed it wasnt good enough because it doesnt fit your fancy pants little narrative

If you can't tell the difference between the scenario you described and the scenario I described then I don't know what to tell you.

I believe that you were trying to convey the opinion that women who make false rape accusations often face serious consequences.

Smarmy? Woah bud, seems a bit excessive. I was just making a sarcastic comment.

I wasn't trying to convince anyone of anything.

In fact, losing five years with his children and five years of wages makes 850k seem like quite a poor compensation, and the web site I linked to painted a pretty bleak picture for those who have been falsely accused.

Threads like this make me sad because people don't seem to read or think, they just react. I know many rape victims, and very few who ever came forward. Rape is ugly. False accusations are ugly. People shouldn't assume one way or the other. Jokes about feminists seeing millions of rapes aren't funny, they're ignorant. There are far too many rapes, and most women are terrified about coming forward.

Why would you kill yourself over a false accusation?
He wasnt convicted of anything and the accusations were withdrawn but he still decided to kill himself anyways?
Meh kid had other issues going on and was just looking for a reason

Well let's hope this turns up the heat on fake accusers.

I sometimes get heat for saying things this "extreme", but...

I hope every woman that has ever made a false accusation against a good, innocent man, is abducted, raped in the most violent ways possible for years before finally being buried alive in the desert never to be found.

Why because I dont have sympathy for people that cant handle life?
Grow up where I grew up and how I grew up and then tell me how hard life is, tell me about all the fucked up things you gotta learn to deal with
Shit aint all peaches and cream for everybody and if this one thing was enough to break this kid then he was in for a rough ass road once he got out from under mamas skirt and started getting kicked in the ass on a daily basis
Okay I'm not sure if U have had too many Stevewiesers or are trolling or that's just how u feel but I'll give you my two cents for whatever it's worth

You can't impose Or compare someone else's history and life experiences when it comes to tramautic events (mentally/physically/emotionally). Imagine you have a son and you lose him to a drunk driver and that sent you into a suicidal depression. Then imagine someone from Syria responds "shit ain't peaches and cream for everyone I lost three children and my mother to terrorists in the last five years". Obviously one is way worse than the other but that doesn't take away from the tramau that the former is experiencing. The guy from Syria may even experience less tramau and damage because he grew up in that environment.

I know I'm giving you an extreme example but that's the point. While a rape accusation may not be extreme in your life with what you have had to deal with it could be to someone else. When it comes to events such as rape/ molestation/ murder being wrongfully accused could have dramatic consequences to someone's life. At the very least we can agree nobody should be falsely accused of rape. I don't think it's fair to judge someone on how to feel about the way that a false accusation like that could damage them. Just like not everyone that gets molested as a child has long lasting emotional problems their entire lives, doesn't mean the ones that do are weaker or should toughen up. It's not like the guy committed suicide because his crush from 8th grade rejected him or he can't afford a new pair of Jordan's.

Anywho I think I'll put on some old ppvs with heenan on commentary on the network tonight after the lawler fight.

Okay I'm not sure if U have had too many Stevewiesers or are trolling or that's just how u feel but I'll give you my two cents for whatever it's worth

You can't impose Or compare someone else's history and life experiences when it comes to tramautic events (mentally/physically/emotionally). Imagine you have a son and you lose him to a drunk driver and that sent you into a suicidal depression. Then imagine someone from Syria responds "shit ain't peaches and cream for everyone I lost three children and my mother to terrorists in the last five years". Obviously one is way worse than the other but that doesn't take away from the tramau that the former is experiencing. The guy from Syria may even experience less tramau and damage because he grew up in that environment.

I know I'm giving you an extreme example but that's the point. While a rape accusation may not be extreme in your life with what you have had to deal with it could be to someone else. When it comes to events such as rape/ molestation/ murder being wrongfully accused could have dramatic consequences to someone's life. At the very least we can agree nobody should be falsely accused of rape. I don't think it's fair to judge someone on how to feel about the way that a false accusation like that could damage them. Just like not everyone that gets molested as a child has long lasting emotional problems their entire lives, doesn't mean the ones that do are weaker or should toughen up. It's not like the guy committed suicide because his crush from 8th grade rejected him or he can't afford a new pair of Jordan's.

Anywho I think I'll put on some old ppvs with heenan on commentary on the network tonight after the lawler fight.
You basically just agreed with me

Just wanted to make sure I had all the facts straight since the tone of your post seemed to suggest that I was wrong in my assessment of the whole sordid situation
Nope, spot on

successful troll is successfull

I sometimes get heat for saying things this "extreme", but...

I hope every woman that has ever made a false accusation against a good, innocent man, is abducted, raped in the most violent ways possible for years before finally being buried alive in the desert never to be found.

Why does it have to be women?

Why can't it just be anyone who makes any kind of false accusation against someone and ruins their life?

How do you know it wasn't forced, did you follow them and watch?
Knew him, knew the girl. She chased him for a while. I watched her demeanor only change with the teasing. Another buddy saw them after they were back and she was on his lap. His case blew up bc he had drugs in system.

Knew him, knew the girl. She chased him for a while. I watched her demeanor only change with the teasing. Another buddy saw them after they were back and she was on his lap. His case blew up bc he had drugs in system.

So you don't really know then. How someone acts before or after doesn't preclude rape. The single most common tactic in the criminal defense of rape is presenting how the victim behaved afterwards, and many victims do their very best to pretend it never happened.

I'm not saying you're wrong, but you don't know if you didn't see it.

Jesus f'ing christ that's fucked up! I'm surprised that guy hasn't committed suicide too. What's the guy's name?

It must be very difficult for a court/jury to decide if someone is guilty in cases like that, as it's his word against hers, but doesn't there need to be proof 'beyond reasonable doubt' to find someone guilty?

And I wonder how many people have gone to prison innocent or for minor crimes and ended up doing life because they had to protect themselves? The prison system is completely broken.

This happened in late 80s. This guy had a history of recreational drugs and came from a broken home. They didn't get a good lawyer and from what I remember the physical evidence showed trauma vaginally...but now they now regular sex can show same thing.

The way the title of this thread reads I thought the OP was gonna be

"Lyk if U cri evry time"

Hope the accuser gets raped for real, on camera, with Cosby watching

Why would you kill yourself over a false accusation?
He wasnt convicted of anything and the accusations were withdrawn but he still decided to kill himself anyways?
Meh kid had other issues going on and was just looking for a reason

I wouldn't nor would some others but your reputation is crushed and even if he comes out innocent people might not ever look at him the same.

Guy in Chico was accused of child molesting spent over 20 gs to clear his name but being found innocent didn't win his money or reputation back.

If the jimmy hat don't fit you must acquit

oj-e1455656750994.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back