Guy gets accused of rape, commits suicid, then mom also killed herself. Turns out it was false accus

IMO, the article is really confusing. Was the accusation proven to be false, or was it just withdrawn without a clear reason?? If the family is demanding an investigation into the initial rape claim, i'm guessing that we can't really claim it was false because we don't know shit about the accusation itself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why would you kill yourself over a false accusation?
He wasnt convicted of anything and the accusations were withdrawn but he still decided to kill himself anyways?
Meh kid had other issues going on and was just looking for a reason

A false accusation these days means your life is finished. He probably did not want to endure the smug liberal media and hysterical feminists mobs that would relentlessly harass him even after it was discovered it was a false accusation.

IMO, the article is really confusing. Was the accusation proven to be false, or was it just withdrawn without a clear reason?? If the family is demanding an investigation into the initial rape claim, i'm guessing that we can't really claim it was false because we don't know shit about the accusation itself.

"Charges were withdrawn." That's not the same thing as "victim chose not to pursue charges." The report states "falsely accused," so it seems pretty clear to me.

Jian Ghomeshi Trial Reaction Could Lead To Legal Reform:
researcher studying public reaction to the Jian Ghomeshi case says social media scrutiny of the trial could lead to “crowd-sourced reforms” for how the legal system handles sexual assault claims.

Translation : when you don't get the ring after years of being side piece cry rape. Cry assault.

A mob of 400lbs meat planet women Wil SJW online about victimhood.

It's the same narrative again and again. No self ownership. No ostracism for disgusting human beings. Women don't call out gross female behavior. Dude had his life trashed.

I don't like Ghomeshi. He is a cuck. A typical mangina pro left wing. Classic example of dog eats dog.

Look at the online outcry of victim despite lies and collusion?

For men watching this. It teaches
1. Go MGTOW or
2. SMASH + Kee texts nudes emails etc. In case she freaks for not getting the ring.

Real age is a dude pushing 50 can bang out hotter women in 20s. New girls turning 18 everyday.

I don't like the guy but this could be anybody here and fifty shades/diaries of a fatty are OK if rich and ridiculously good looking till you don't get a ring. Now your a victim.

Keep texts/nudes/sexting

The narrative is collapsing in on itself. It's insulting that we're being told to accept stuff like this:

Victim credibility is important – but it’s complicated.

Victims of sexual assault don’t always behave the way we think they ought to. They make their rapists breakfast and send flirty texts and accept dinner invitations from men who have previously hurt them. Many victims love or are infatuated with their attackers; others just want to pretend that the abuse never happened.

That makes it sound very much like whatever is being described as rape here, is not rape. So women will treat well-meaning doormats with contempt, but they will fall in love with men who rape them?

Perhaps there is some aspect of female psychology that's not being openly discussed. If so, I'd certainly like an explanation, because I'm at a loss as to how to reconcile rape - worse than murder, in the minds of some feminists - with rape victims behaving like doting lovers towards their attackers.

P

People dont generally go looking for reasons to commit suicide. This kid who was chemically imbalanced in the first place felt shame and despair far beyond what you are capable of. He had his whole life ahead of him. I can only hope that you or someone you care about never feels the way this young man did. We are all part of the human race- I think its sad that we are so desensitized, and political that we fail to see the tragedies, and sadness that our fellow humans are suffering. I wish someone was with this guy and his mom to give them hugs of reassurance and love, and tell them that everything is gonna be ok - Don't we all need that at different points in our lives? Sherbro's - I like to get on here and have fun, but seriously - If you ever feel like ending your life- pm me- believe it or not, I honestly care. We are all trying to get through life- Lets support each other and help our fellow human beings out with love and compassion.

You sir are a very enlightened human being. I wish more people think the way yo do.

"Charges were withdrawn." That's not the same thing as "victim chose not to pursue charges." The report states "falsely accused," so it seems pretty clear to me.
"Charges were withdrawn"? There were no charges. It was an accusation from an alleged victim. The article states the accusation was later withdrawn by the alleged victim. At no point does the article clarify how it knows it was a false accusation, it just casually throws it out there. So no, it's not clear. Not even close.

Did you disagree with all the rest of that post?

I disagree with rape isn't "guilty until proven innocent". Lets not kid ourselves, a rape change can tear someone down mentally and professionally. There was a reason the UFC pulled Travis Browne from international fight week when his wife posted pics of her bruises. Same thing would happen with a rape charge. When you get accused of something like that you will suffer for it on some level.

I don't think we should make it difficult for women to accuse people of rape but I think there needs to be some kind of way stop the rare occurrences when it's blatantly false. The punishment needs severe beyond anything that is currently in place. If you could somehow prove a rape charge was 100% false(say there was a hidden camera that showed what happened) I would have no problem with life in prison. I'm not even joking. This isn't a pro male logic. When there is a false accusation of rape there is also damage done to other women who were actually raped. Since there are evil women who lie about rape they end up putting this 'rape doubt' into all cases of rape and there is a snowball effect. This is why false accusations of rape is the most despicable thing you can do.

They deserve justice if you can prove the allegations are false.

Also, rape isn't "guilty until proven innocent". Maybe it feels that was because you're a man and you're feeling defensive. A rape accusation calls your character into question. So do many kinds of accusations. The stronger your character, the less likely there will be damage. It is well known that rape accusations are a weapon that can be used by disreputable women, and so when an accusation is made, the characters of the involved parties are weighed. Weak men live in fear of these false accusations, strong men live their lives and are confident in what they say and do.

I was once accused. A girl I knew got stupid drunk at a party and I ended up taking care of her. I sat with her on the curb as she emptied the contents of her stomach, and sat with her in the back of my car as she slept it off. The next day she she was so embarrassed she tried to change the narrative, and told everyone I got her drunk and tried to take advantage of her. Not quite a rape accusation, but close, and nobody believed her because I had a spotless reputation.

Yes, there are women out there making false accusations, and if caught, should be punished. People are slandered in all sorts of ways every day, the only difference here is severity. What's more, so many women are terrified of making the accusation. What's worse, a false accusation of rape, or a true accusation ignored?
You contradicted yourself in the first two sentences. Why should I have to prove my innocence and that the allegations are false? The burden of proof is on the accuser.

As for your talk of slander, you're forgetting that two people died as a result of what couldn't stand up in court. So that white knight BS doesn't stand up here.

I know you're Canadian, but the Founding Fathers of the US once said, "I'd rather see a dozen guilty men go free than see an innocent man hang." I happen to agree with this sentiment.

Want real justice? Be willing to take it into your own hands.

You contradicted yourself in the first two sentences. Why should I have to prove my innocence and that the allegations are false? The burden of proof is on the accuser.

As for your talk of slander, you're forgetting that two people died as a result of what couldn't stand up in court. So that white knight BS doesn't stand up here.

I know you're Canadian, but the Founding Fathers of the US once said, "I'd rather see a dozen guilty men go free than see an innocent man hang." I happen to agree with this sentiment.

Failing to prove an accusation is valid is not the same as proving the accusation was false, let alone maliciously false. Did you read the article, and if so, what conclusions did you draw?

You speak of justice, do you not think proving there was a crime is necessary? Do you think a crime has been proven here?

You called me a white knight, not sure why. I ran the Risk department for a company that processed a billion dollars a year and I dealt with law enforcement on a daily basis. I built cases and was required to prove them absolutely before going forward. I had to present them to the CEO and a room full of vice presidents.

I tell you this because I read this story and found laughably little information, we can't possibly know enough to condemn anyone here.

Want real justice? Be willing to take it into your own hands.

As long as you're prepared to face justice for the crime you just committed.

Hope the accuser gets raped for real, on camera, with Cosby watching

Or more like, driving her to a seedy part of town. Pay some homeless people coke and money to get down. Video tape it, and use it as a PSA.
Damn, I should be a writer.

P

People dont generally go looking for reasons to commit suicide. This kid who was chemically imbalanced in the first place felt shame and despair far beyond what you are capable of.

FYI, the whole "chemical imbalance causing depression/other kinds of mental illness" thing is starting to look like one big ol' myth

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/281830.php

I agree with the rest of your post, though.

Female crazy. Before police take action a thorough investigation is needed + lies must be pursued with jail time.

The narrative is collapsing in on itself. It's insulting that we're being told to accept stuff like this:

That makes it sound very much like whatever is being described as rape here, is not rape. So women will treat well-meaning doormats with contempt, but they will fall in love with men who rape them?

If anybody does are someone the should be hung in the nude at the boarder as warning. Anybody that lies about it should be taken out shot and pissed on.

One thing I find gross is that women don't ostracize or ridicule monstrosities that lie of this which dismisses real victims.

Perhaps there is some aspect of female psychology that's not being openly discussed. If so, I'd certainly like an explanation, because I'm at a loss as to how to reconcile rape - worse than murder, in the minds of some feminists - with rape victims behaving like doting lovers towards their attackers.

Well I said that regarding Julien Blanc and Draper laugh. Ghomeshi bad but fifty Shades diaries of a slob that writes at a grade 3 level is good. Masses of women are into it which is illegal but only illegal when a woman cries wolf.

2014 allegations surfaces. Incident was in 08. Keep nudes. Keep texts. Even leave it on a floppy disk. It shows motive and it protects you in the event chit goes south.

Any sign of madness pull the chute!

I disagree with rape isn't "guilty until proven innocent". Lets not kid ourselves, a rape change can tear someone down mentally and professionally. There was a reason the UFC pulled Travis Browne from international fight week when his wife posted pics of her bruises. Same thing would happen with a rape charge. When you get accused of something like that you will suffer for it on some level.

I don't think we should make it difficult for women to accuse people of rape but I think there needs to be some kind of way stop the rare occurrences when it's blatantly false. The punishment needs severe beyond anything that is currently in place. If you could somehow prove a rape charge was 100% false(say there was a hidden camera that showed what happened) I would have no problem with life in prison. I'm not even joking. This isn't a pro male logic. When there is a false accusation of rape there is also damage done to other women who were actually raped. Since there are evil women who lie about rape they end up putting this 'rape doubt' into all cases of rape and there is a snowball effect. This is why false accusations of rape is the most despicable thing you can do.

B'S.

The law is innocent till proven guilty.

Today, we got SJWS consisting of manginas pandering to female approval and 509lbs green hair women in a moo moo claiming the title of victim.

Yes accuse somebody but if you lie life time in jail sounds about right.

Today social media is the people's court. Everyone has an opinion but no fallout for slander. Same with news media outlets.

Consequences must be there.

If he was hellbent on taking his life, he should've taken the accuser with him.

Do these false accusers ever truly get punished? Seems like the majority of the time they got off scott free.

Or more like, driving her to a seedy part of town. Pay some homeless people coke and money to get down. Video tape it, and use it as a PSA.
Damn, I should be a writer.

I'll pretend to be homeless if you give me cocaine

Interesting article - when I say chemical imbalance, Im not talking about any particular chemical or hormone. I use it generically, which may also not be totally correct based on the latest research. But there are processes going on which may cause an increase or decrease in the production of certain chemicals- if the increase or decrease isn't within normal limits, we usually attribute that to a pathology. As science and understanding of human biology advances, what we know now will be considered outdated and old school in 20 years. - thanks for the link!
FYI, the whole "chemical imbalance causing depression/other kinds of mental illness" thing is starting to look like one big ol' myth

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/281830.php

I agree with the rest of your post, though.

Failing to prove an accusation is valid is not the same as proving the accusation was false, let alone maliciously false. Did you read the article, and if so, what conclusions did you draw?

You speak of justice, do you not think proving there was a crime is necessary? Do you think a crime has been proven here?

You called me a white knight, not sure why. I ran the Risk department for a company that processed a billion dollars a year and I dealt with law enforcement on a daily basis. I built cases and was required to prove them absolutely before going forward. I had to present them to the CEO and a room full of vice presidents.

I tell you this because I read this story and found laughably little information, we can't possibly know enough to condemn anyone here.

As long as you're prepared to face justice for the crime you just committed.
I am drawing conclusions based on the facts provided. The girl accused the boy of rape, withdrew the claim two weeks later, and left the guy's life in such shambles that he killed himself. Why would she withdraw the claim if it wasn't total crap? It sounds malicious, and when she had to back up her claim, she folded like a lawn chair. In the mean time, the boy was probably going through hell.

Yeah, something that careless is called criminal negligence, let alone slander charges.

You're never going to have something like this wrapped up with a neat bow on it, much less from a short article. But the point is clear.

And yeah, if you actually hurt my family, I'm not going to the cops. I'm going to your house. If you do something that heinous, revenge is worth 25 to life. Fortunately, people in Southern Pines, NC have manners, everyone comes from the same background and mentality, and no one would even think about getting themselves killed like that.

Back