Guy gets accused of rape, commits suicid, then mom also killed herself. Turns out it was false accus

Hope the accuser gets some serious time, but I doubt it.

Why would you kill yourself over a false accusation?
He wasnt convicted of anything and the accusations were withdrawn but he still decided to kill himself anyways?
Meh kid had other issues going on and was just looking for a reason

Hope the accuser gets some serious time, but I doubt it.

It's unlikely. Sadly shit like this happens way too often. A guy I know was accused of rape, everyone that knew him (and her) knew it was bullshit, but it destroyed his life for ages afterwards, he got beat up a couple of times over it. Eventually it passed by, but nothing ever happened to the girl that accused him.

He wasnt convicted of anything and the accusations were withdrawn but he still decided to kill himself anyways?

Yeah, but who knows how he was treated afterwards in his neighborhood? For all we know, he might've already been a social outcast before the accusations, and the rape accusation put it over the top. He could've been being threatened with physical harm everyday by the locals, for all we know.

thats fucked.

but what if the person that accused him of rape just said they lied after he killed himself and his mother killed herself?

So what if it was a false accusation? It still brought attention to the very real plague of rapes happening in this country.

What we need to take out of this is that we must not do anything to the "false" accuser lest we discourage other women from coming forward. Statistically speaking she's a rape victim going through PTSD and she has psyche issues, so we should really pity and help her, and she is ultimately the real victim here.

@stellarborg - Am I doing it right?...

P
People dont generally go looking for reasons to commit suicide. This kid who was chemically imbalanced in the first place felt shame and despair far beyond what you are capable of. He had his whole life ahead of him. I can only hope that you or someone you care about never feels the way this young man did. We are all part of the human race- I think its sad that we are so desensitized, and political that we fail to see the tragedies, and sadness that our fellow humans are suffering. I wish someone was with this guy and his mom to give them hugs of reassurance and love, and tell them that everything is gonna be ok - Don't we all need that at different points in our lives? Sherbro's - I like to get on here and have fun, but seriously - If you ever feel like ending your life- pm me- believe it or not, I honestly care. We are all trying to get through life- Lets support each other and help our fellow human beings out with love and compassion.

What we need to take out of this is that we must not do anything to the "false" accuser lest we discourage other women from coming forward. Statistically speaking she's a rape victim going through PTSD and she has psyche issues, so we should really pity and help her, and she is ultimately the real victim here.

@stellarborg - Am I doing it right?...
You complete me.

So what if it was a false accusation? It still brought attention to the very real plague of rapes happening in this country.

Worse than war torn Congo, for real. Don't let women you care about go near college campus - it's like the Xy monsters there have a switch that clicks in their head when they get into post-secondary education.

What a f*cked up situation ! Can you imagine the despair ? Jesus Christ !!....
I hope the false accuser rots in Hell , after getting actually raped , tortured and killed of course.

Last edited:
What an uplifting tale of justice and the strength of the human spirit.

I'm gonna go cry in a cold shower for 20 mins or so....

I have seen it myself that a woman can easily lie and manipulate any situation to get a man in trouble.
Then every naive white knight douchebag jumps into action to attack the guy without checking anything. The rape accusation is the worst thing you can get.

I watched a guy at a bonfire in the woods take a girl into the woods where they had consensual sex. When they came back they got teased she cried and said it was forced on her. It def was not forced. She had sex with a ton of guys. This dude was popular. He got 8 years and it kept getting extended because he kept fighting. He refused to be someones bitch and ended up killing a guy in prison, now he is serving life. This dude had a future and a lie took it all away. The difference was his lawyer sucked, hers was great. Don't even know what to say, any girl at any time can ruin your life, so I would just say be nice and respectful.

Mom should've taken that lying cunt with her.

Yeah, but who knows how he was treated afterwards in his neighborhood? For all we know, he might've already been a social outcast before the accusations, and the rape accusation put it over the top. He could've been being threatened with physical harm everyday by the locals, for all we know.
Just the accusation itself is a stigma that is forever attached to you. Many people will just assume it was true and that you got off on a technicality or something. That could be too much to live with.

The accusation is quite enough.
There will be a lot of people who will always look at him with suspicion and the stigma will never leave.

Edit : damn the guy above also posted the same.

Back