Guy gets accused of rape, commits suicid, then mom also killed herself. Turns out it was false accus

God damn that is some serious bull shit! I want the girls that wrongly accuse guys of rape to have some serious repercussions too. But it will never happen. They will say it will detour real rape victims from going to the police because they are afraid that if there isn't enough evidence, and the guy gets off, he could file charges against her.

God damn that is some serious bull shit! I want the girls that wrongly accuse guys of rape to have some serious repercussions too. But it will never happen. They will say it will detour real rape victims from going to the police because they are afraid that if there isn't enough evidence, and the guy gets off, he could file charges against her.

OK, so imagine you're King of the World. You have the power to change this. Choose a set of laws that would be just and fair.

Go!

Personally, I would of killed the accuser, and her whole family. That's just me....
Sure I'd go down for murder, but hopefully it would let people know the ramifications of lying.

"That's okay, your tears say more than real evidence ever could."

Personally, I would of killed the accuser, and her whole family. That's just me....
Sure I'd go down for murder, but hopefully it would let people know the ramifications of lying.

What if she wasn't lying?

This kind of shit gets my blood boiling. Fuck that cunt, fuck white knights, fuck lawyers who knowingly aid and profit in these types of deceits, fuck scared judges and politicians who facilitate the feminist agenda in the justice system, fuck all false accusers and most of all-fuck all third wave feminists.

88ee644e27e34a2c38026803f874dc76.283x265x12.gif

Why would you kill yourself over a false accusation?
He wasnt convicted of anything and the accusations were withdrawn but he still decided to kill himself anyways?
Meh kid had other issues going on and was just looking for a reason
Under lying mental illness and provoked PTSD.

Im not saying its not fucked up but if youre so weak that just an accusation is enough to do you in then real life was gonna beat the fuck out of you anyways so this mighta been the end result no matter what
Ur smarter than this Pete. Are u trolling ?

This kind of shit gets my blood boiling. Fuck that cunt, fuck white knights, fuck lawyers who knowingly aid and profit in these types of deceits, fuck scared judges and politicians who facilitate the feminist agenda in the justice system, fuck all false accusers and most of all-fuck all third wave feminists.

88ee644e27e34a2c38026803f874dc76.283x265x12.gif

Did you read the article?

Ur smarter than this Pete. Are u trolling ?
Why because I dont have sympathy for people that cant handle life?
Grow up where I grew up and how I grew up and then tell me how hard life is, tell me about all the fucked up things you gotta learn to deal with
Shit aint all peaches and cream for everybody and if this one thing was enough to break this kid then he was in for a rough ass road once he got out from under mamas skirt and started getting kicked in the ass on a daily basis

The accusation is quite enough.
There will be a lot of people who will always look at him with suspicion and the stigma will never leave.

Edit : damn the guy above also posted the same.
yup I was falsely accused of a crime and it sucked ass. pretty crazy you are guilty until proven innocent.

Around half of all rape accusations are false, I'm sure there are countless stories like this that we just haven't heard about.

http://web.archive.org/web/20050324011751/http://menweb.org/throop/falsereport/kanin.html

With the cooperation of the police agency of a small metropolitan community, 45 consecutive, disposed, false rape allegations covering a 9 year period were studied. These false rape allegations constitute 41% the total forcible rape cases (n= 109) reported during this period. These false allegations appear to serve three major functions for the complainants: providing an alibi, seeking revenge, and obtaining sympathy and attention. False rape allegations are not the consequence of a gender-linked aberration, as frequently claimed, but reflect impulsive and desperate efforts to cope with personal and social stress situations.

http://sf-criminaldefense.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/KaninFalseRapeAllegations.pdf

In 1988, we gained access to the police records of two large Midwestern state universities. With the assistance of the chief investigating officers for rape offenses, all forcible rape complaints during the past 3 years were examined. Since the two schools produced a roughly comparable number of rape complaints and false rape allegations, the false allegation cases were combined, n = 32. This represents exactly 50% of all forcible rape complaints reported on both campuses. Quite unexpectedly then, we find that these university women, when filing a rape complaint, were as likely to file a false as a valid charge. Other reports from university police agencies support these findings (Jay, 1991).

In both police agencies, the taking of the complaint and the follow-up investigation was the exclusive responsibility of a ranking female officer. Neither agency employed the polygraph and neither declared the complaint false without a recantation of the charge. Most striking is the patterning of the reasons for the false allegations given by the complainants, a patterning similar to that found for the nonstudent city complainants. Approximately one half (53%) of the false charges were verbalized as serving an alibi function. In every case, consensual sexual involvement led to problems whose solution seemed to be found in the filing of a rape charge. The complaints motivated by revenge, about 44%, were of the same seemingly trivial and spiteful nature as those encountered by the city police agency. Only one complainant fell into the attention/sympathy category. These unanticipated but supportive parallel findings on university populations suggest that the complications and conflicts of heterosexual involvements are independent of educational level. In fact, we found nothing substantially different here from those cases encountered by our city police agency.

Well, there's a happy story.

Back