guy burned his dog alive, 5 years in jail

Anyone fucked up enough to do shit like that is a real danger to society.

5 years is way too short of a time to get.

He should have gotten 10 to 15 years at least and never be able to own a animal again.

What a scum bag but then again if you eat meat then there's not much room to talk

What a moronic thing to say. Above that direct torture is not the same as raising animals it's also a big difference between eating locally produced meat from smaller farms with good animal handling and the giant farm complexes where animals are treated far less well.

I focus on locally produced food stuffs so the meat I eat is generally much better produced in several aspects compared to the vegetables that most people eat. Fortunately those better conditions is not just for the conscience but also very noticeable in quality.

I have no problem with jail time for people who torture animals.

Tragic as the story is, right away I thought of that scene in Terminator where Bishop says he hates the weird ones. "had this guy, lit his Afghan on fire, screwed it first".

It's just a dog, guys.

The guy is fucked up but you people calling for rape/murder of this fucked up human being are fucked up yourselves.

The guy needs fucking mental help and he should pay for what he did, but you people are taking it too far.

I honestly don't get this Dog are holier than water bullshit.....I never owned a dog so maybe that's why, but I like dogs...I really do, I don't understand people who let them lick their face after they lick their buttholes but I really like them...However it's a dog....it's a damn dog....I see more people care about dogs than the shitload of innocent lifes lost in palastine/iraq/afghanistan.

The man doesn't deserve rape for killing a dog, he deserves help.

You people need to check your privilege.

If you have never owned a dog, you don't understand - you will never understand.

They are parts of the family.

Is there a legal basis for making a dog life's (or any animal's life) the same as a humans? Probably not, if only for moral and ethical pandora's box that will open.

However, a man willing to burn his dog alive is almost assuredly capable of doing the same thing to a human being. It is in the best interests of people that we keep this guy off the streets for as long as possible.

What a moronic thing to say. Above that direct torture is not the same as raising animals it's also a big difference between eating locally produced meat from smaller farms with good animal handling and the giant farm complexes where animals are treated far less well.

I focus on locally produced food stuffs so the meat I eat is generally much better produced in several aspects compared to the vegetables that most people eat. Fortunately those better conditions is not just for the conscience but also very noticeable in quality.

Being set on fire is a horrific way to die and animals from smaller farms won't suffer the same pain as they would from being torched alive. However, just because something isn't as horrific as being set on fire it doesn't mean animals don't suffer.

Take the life of a diary cow for example. A dairy cow is artificially inseminated without her consent, she must give birth to a calf to produce milk. When she gives birth the calf is taken away from her, usually within a day or two. The calf won't get to drink the milk of its mother. A cow isn't an inanimate object, she will mourn for her young. Cows are known to cry for their calf for days. The mother will be drained of all her milk and once she can't produce anymore the process of artificial insemination will begin again. The calf will be slaughtered for veal meat.

Burning a dog alive is worse than what I described above, but the life of a dairy cow is still a form of torture to a living creature. (IMO)

This is a short film, showing women in the place of diary cows. Warning it's kinda graphic.

Last edited:
What do we consider abuse?

Is it ok to abuse an animal which we don't consider a pet? Like a pig, cow or a chicken?
i'll clear it up for you pal. There are pets and there are cattle. The second can be killed in quantities and we eat them.

Being set on fire is a horrific way to die and animals from smaller farms won't suffer the same pain as they would from being torched alive. However, just because something isn't as horrific as being set on fire it doesn't mean animals don't suffer.

Take the life of a diary cow for example. A dairy cow is artificially inseminated without her consent, she must give birth to a calf to produce milk. When she gives birth the calf is taken away from her, usually within a day or two. The calf won't get to drink the milk of its mother. A cow isn't an inanimate object, she will mourn for her young. Cows are known to cry for their calf for days. The mother will be drained of all her milk and once she can't produce anymore the process of artificial insemination will begin again. The calf will be slaughtered for veal meat.

Burning a dog alive is worse than what I described above, but the life of a dairy cow is still a form of torture to a living creature. (IMO)

This is a short film, showing women in the place of diary cows. Warning it's kinda graphic.

Yes, there are negative aspect as well, although that goes for all our food production. Agriculture has destroyed so much biodiversity in the world, which is a shame, but that's how it goes. We can try to make less bad choices in this regard, which will be on individual basis, and laws should be in place and enforced to regulate these things, but in the end we don't eat without some negative effects.

But as we both seem to agree, torturing an animal to death for nothing but pleasure, or whatever drove that idiot, is a different thing.

There's a special place in Hell for people like that, who torture and slaughter noble animals, such as dogs.

Maybe I'm just a big softy, but I'd like to go at this man with a pair of pliers and a blow torch. Or maybe just a bic lighter.

Oh yeah, and dogs>cows, for the record. Dogs are a huge part of white western culture, as many breeds arose out of Europe for many distinct purposes. They were our good buddies when we needed them since pre history. They should be treated with the utmost respect.

While I'm sickened at the thought of a man setting a dog on fire, I do have to wonder how consistent people are with their outrage for animal abuse.

What do we consider abuse?

Is it ok to abuse an animal which we don't consider a pet? Like a pig, cow or a chicken?

Is locking up an animal in an unnaturally confined space for their whole life until their death abuse?
It is technically illegal to abuse livestock as well. It is expected that they be killed in a quick and humane manner. The reality is that they live brutal lives of agonizing misery and the quick death in the slaughterhouse is their only salvation.

It's just a dog, guys.

The guy is fucked up but you people calling for rape/murder of this fucked up human being are fucked up yourselves.

The guy needs fucking mental help and he should pay for what he did, but you people are taking it too far.

I honestly don't get this Dog are holier than water bullshit.....I never owned a dog so maybe that's why, but I like dogs...I really do, I don't understand people who let them lick their face after they lick their buttholes but I really like them...However it's a dog....it's a damn dog....I see more people care about dogs than the shitload of innocent lifes lost in palastine/iraq/afghanistan.

The man doesn't deserve rape for killing a dog, he deserves help.

You people need to check your privilege.
You are doing a great job establishing yourself as the worst new poster of 2016. Keep up the good work Leroy.

i'll clear it up for you pal. There are pets and there are cattle. The second can be killed in quantities and we eat them.

Just because you farm a particular animal "in quantities" doesn't change the fact that they still suffer. In no way does their physiology change just because they're farmed in "quantities" they are still the same living creature.

But as we both seem to agree, torturing an animal to death for nothing but pleasure, or whatever drove that idiot, is a different thing.

Eating meat can be seen as just a "pleasure" if not done for survival. I agree with you for the most part though.

It is technically illegal to abuse livestock as well. It is expected that they be killed in a quick and humane manner. The reality is that they live brutal lives of agonizing misery and the quick death in the slaughterhouse is their only salvation.

Very true.

Last edited:
You got something fuckin wrong with you if you are finding ways to sympathize with a piece of shit that burns animals alive.

If you have never owned a dog, you don't understand - you will never understand.

They are parts of the family.

Is there a legal basis for making a dog life's (or any animal's life) the same as a humans? Probably not, if only for moral and ethical pandora's box that will open.

However, a man willing to burn his dog alive is almost assuredly capable of doing the same thing to a human being. It is in the best interests of people that we keep this guy off the streets for as long as possible.

I think there is warped relationship with dogs tbh

Not saying you shouldn't love them but I seen some people, they treat their dogs too good

Just see the dog whisperer

I gone to other countries where people have a much better relationship, dogs have a job and they know their role

They receive love but it's not like weird ass spoiled western love

A guy burning a dog has problems, but calling for him to be raped and murdered, is wrong

Its a sign that he might do it to a human, the man needs help

Is it because youre black though ? I heard black people arent fond of dogs and when they do have them they are often not very good owners and the dogs usually pitbull and rotweiller are often neglected and abused .
No and you're racist

Not saying you shouldn't love them but I seen some people, they treat their dogs too good

I gone to other countries where people have a much better relationship, dogs have a job and they know their role

A guy burning a dog has problems, but calling for him to be raped and murdered, is wrong

enhanced-buzz-1518-1367730489-0.jpg
enhanced-buzz-4447-1367779599-0.jpg

148343638-dog-sitting-in-a-pram-bring-kissed-by-woman-gettyimages.jpg

To each their own - but until you have had a dog as part of your family, it is difficult to understand or appreciate the relationship.

Now, I will concede that this relationship may be entirely unhealthy and/or irrational, but I can say with the utmost sincerity that I care more about my dog than I do 99.99999% of the human population. I would burn the world to cinders to protect him, because I view him as a member of my family. If that makes me fucked up, then so be it.

Back