guy burned his dog alive, 5 years in jail

so humans are more important than other animals? thats bullshit, the dog did nothing wrong and he died a cruel death. anyone who does such thing to any animals should undergo the exact same faith.
Yes, Humans are more important.

So Im guessing you're vegan then?

I agree the giy should be punished but hik being raped and killed, is not the answer.

Maybe the dog was bad and had it coming. Maybe he always tried to attack girl scouts selling cookies, never brought the stick back when thrown, and wagged its tail when Don Lemon was on tv. We don't know the whole story.
I know people love dogs and will excuse dogs actions by saying it's the owners fault.

But dogs can be assholes sometimes

So Im guessing you're vegan then?

It's a misconception that Vegans think all animals are equal, some of just believe animals have a right to a life, just like humans. A humans life might be more important than a pig for example, but the pig should still have a right to a life, just like the human. I don't speak for all Vegans, we're all different, of course, it's just my own opinion.

It's just a dog, guys.

The guy is fucked up but you people calling for rape/murder of this fucked up human being are fucked up yourselves.

The guy needs fucking mental help and he should pay for what he did, but you people are taking it too far.

I honestly don't get this Dog are holier than water bullshit.....I never owned a dog so maybe that's why, but I like dogs...I really do, I don't understand people who let them lick their face after they lick their buttholes but I really like them...However it's a dog....it's a damn dog....I see more people care about dogs than the shitload of innocent lifes lost in palastine/iraq/afghanistan.

The man doesn't deserve rape for killing a dog, he deserves help.

You people need to check your privilege.

Seems like every post of yours I see is the exact opposite of rational thought and you purposely try to piss people off. You are a special kind of stupid.

It's a misconception that Vegans think all animals are equal, some of just believe animals have a right to a life, just like humans. A humans life might be more important than a pig for example, but the pig should still have a right to a life, just like the human. (IMO)
I said that because he said a person who kills animals deserves the same...so Im guessing that applies to all animals thus he is vegan

I know people love dogs and will excuse dogs actions by saying it's the owners fault.

But dogs can be assholes sometimes
I don't know if the solution to having an asshole dog is to burn it alive.

Just by looking at that guys face, I can tell he's a future serial killer. Let's be clear a Human's life is more important than a dog (exceptions of coarse - Muslim vs Police dog for example), but I'd still lock that guy up forever. Can't trust him to control his behaviour around people.

Seems like every post of yours I see is the exact opposite of rational thought and you purposely try to piss people off. You are a special kind of stupid.
So that man with mental issues deserves rape and to be killed because of what he did to a dog?

Yeah that sounds civilized.

Lol, I find it hilarious how alot of first worlders have this warped view of dogs...putting them on par with humans

I thought he was just a retard but he's actually a reasonable troll.

I don't know if the solution to having an asshole dog is to burn it alive.

Just by looking at that guys face, I can tell he's a future serial killer. Let's be clear a Human's life is more important than a dog (exceptions of coarse - Muslim vs Police dog for example), but I'd still lock that guy up forever. Can't trust him to control his behaviour around people.
Lmfao a Muslim is as important to any human and more important than a police dog, specially drug dogs.

The hate you have against muslims is despicable...I bet you love seeing Palestinian kids die, huh?...You are a disgrace.

Ill get that man help....just like u need help.

So that man with mental issues deserves rape and to be killed because of what he did to a dog?

Yeah that sounds civilized.

Lol, I find it hilarious how alot of first worlders have this warped view of dogs...putting them on par with humans

Never said he should be raped or murdered but you know that.

You aren't fit to lick my dogs ass ya stupid bastard.

Never said he should be raped or murdered but you know that.

You aren't fit to lick my dogs ass ya stupid bastard.
Somebody in this thread said that..My first reapond was directed at people who wanted that man raped and killed.

Apparently you didnt like my response so thats why I mentioned it, thought u had a problem with me not wanting a man raped and killed.

Fuck your dog.

Lmfao a Muslim is as important to any human and more important than a police dog, specially drug dogs.

The hate you have against muslims is despicable...I bet you love seeing Palestinian kids die, huh?...You are a disgrace.

Ill get that man help....just like u need help.
1. Not true, police dogs save lives, Muslims take lives.

2. Nope I'd much rather them learn the error of their ways, but you're right I'd care more about kids dying anywhere else in the world.

Somebody in this thread said that..My first reapond was directed at people who wanted that man raped and killed.

Apparently you didnt like my response so thats why I mentioned it, thought u had a problem with me not wanting a man raped and killed.

Fuck your dog.

I have a problem with you being an idiot.

1. Not true, police dogs save lives, Muslims take lives.

2. Nope I'd much rather them learn the error of their ways, but you're right I'd care more about kids dying anywhere else in the world.
I met muslim doctors who's job is literally to save lifes...so pla shut up you ignorant man.

Kids>dogs

I met muslim doctors who's job is literally to save lifes...so pla shut up you ignorant man.

Kids>dogs
I never made the argument that a dogs life is more important than a child's.

Also, for every Muslim doctor ready to save an infidel life, there's a Jihadi ready to take 100.

Past actions can predict future actions.

Only 5 years?

I never made the argument that a dogs life is more important than a child's.

Also, for every Muslim doctor ready to save an infidel life, there's a Jihadi ready to take 100.
Ok.

That Muslim Doctor saves lives and he is against jihad.....Not all Muslims are the same.

Its like saying all American Christians are lower than dogs because bush/obama , christians, killed a shitload of innocent people.

Back