guy burned his dog alive, 5 years in jail

Yes that does sound unappropriate but i was wondering if there was a reason black people are stereotyped as not liking dogs or being bad owners of dogs .
Well considering the people stereotyping are doing this

148343638-dog-sitting-in-a-pram-bring-kissed-by-woman-gettyimages.jpg

Anybody who treats their dogs like actual dogs, are "bad" owners

What a moronic thing to say. Above that direct torture is not the same as raising animals it's also a big difference between eating locally produced meat from smaller farms with good animal handling and the giant farm complexes where animals are treated far less well.

I focus on locally produced food stuffs so the meat I eat is generally much better produced in several aspects compared to the vegetables that most people eat. Fortunately those better conditions is not just for the conscience but also very noticeable in quality.
How is it moronic? I'm sure every piece of meat you have ever eaten was treated with the upmost respect and died happily so you can eat it's flesh. Don't insult me because you disagree with my morals when it comes to other living creatures.

How is it moronic? I'm sure every piece of meat you have ever eaten was treated with the upmost respect and died happily so you can eat it's flesh. Don't insult me because you disagree with my morals when it comes to other living creatures.

Because you're equating eating meat to deliberately torturing an animal and I found that to be stupid. That sets up a line of extreme responsibility for potential bad things several steps away, which means very few can speak up about anything.

And I didn't make a comment about you, I only referred to your comment. You're the one talking about people.

ever step on your dog's foot? It's a horrible experience.

My gf has a little dog he's a pos and I don't like him. Even when he's trying to attack my feet cause he wants to play if I accidentally step on him I feel like an ass.

Because you're equating eating meat to deliberately torturing an animal and I found that to be stupid. That sets up a line of extreme responsibility for potential bad things several steps away, which means very few can speak up about anything.

And I didn't make a comment about you, I only referred to your comment. You're the one talking about people.
What happens to many animals before they're slaughtered for consumption pretty much amounts to torture.

I always wonder with stuff like that, will he have a hard time in prison or will he benefit from having a rep as a sick fuck?

What happens to many animals before they're slaughtered for consumption pretty much amounts to torture.

Some fare very ill, but that's definitely not the case for everyone and you eating meat is still not at all the same as you yourself actively torturing someone for pleasure (or whatever twisted feeling that drove that act). It's on the same level as saying that anyone that lives a good life in the western world has no room to speak on humans faring ill, let alone complain about anything that happen to ourselves, since our wealth is partially built on the oppression and exploitation of others. You're running extremist reasoning.

Yes it does. That's why I avoid mass produced meats and buy locally sourced.

Not only are the animals treated like shit but the workers are as well. Why do you think slaughtered houses hire illegal workers. They hire slaves to do desperation work.

I think five years is the max for animal cruelty too (?). What a shit show. You get more for having a chemical compound in your pocket.

The fact that everything you just said is true is sickening.

That's a long sentence for animal cruelty, guess he got a dog lover.
I think the maximum in my state is 4 years, and in other states it's as low as 1 year.

Some fare very ill, but that's definitely not the case for everyone and you eating meat is still not at all the same as you yourself actively torturing someone for pleasure (or whatever twisted feeling that drove that act). It's on the same level as saying that anyone that lives a good life in the western world has no room to speak on humans faring ill, let alone complain about anything that happen to ourselves, since our wealth is partially built on the oppression and exploitation of others. You're running extremist reasoning.
Your comparison is flawed. Your accusation that I'm running extremist views is a gross exaggeration.

Fucker needs to ride the lightning as far as I'm concerned.
For people that have dogs,they truly are family.

Can he play quarterback in the NFL?

It's just a dog, guys.

The guy is fucked up but you people calling for rape/murder of this fucked up human being are fucked up yourselves.

The guy needs fucking mental help and he should pay for what he did, but you people are taking it too far.

I honestly don't get this Dog are holier than water bullshit.....I never owned a dog so maybe that's why, but I like dogs...I really do, I don't understand people who let them lick their face after they lick their buttholes but I really like them...However it's a dog....it's a damn dog....I see more people care about dogs than the shitload of innocent lifes lost in palastine/iraq/afghanistan.

The man doesn't deserve rape for killing a dog, he deserves help.

You people need to check your privilege.

First of all, if a global poll was done I bet more people value the dog's life over your life.

Second, the phrase "check your privilege" is only used by poors and white guilt basement dwellers, which one are you?

He did something wrong and deserves justice, but an animal's life is not equal to a human being's life. No "eye for an eye" in this case.
Don't agree....some peoples pets ARE their life.It's their child,folks will not understand until it's them.
Fuck people that harm dogs.If someone hurts my dog,they got a terrible ass whipping coming.

Back