guy burned his dog alive, 5 years in jail

Yes, Humans are more important.

So Im guessing you're vegan then?

I agree the giy should be punished but hik being raped and killed, is not the answer.
I'm not a vegan, I'm truly convinced that its natural. BUT that doesn't mean I want the animal to suffer, especially if theres no hungry to feed with it

so humans are more important than other animals? thats bullshit, the dog did nothing wrong and he died a cruel death. anyone who does such thing to any animals should undergo the exact same faith.
What he did was terrible, and shows him to be an awful human being.

But YES, people are more important than lower life forms.

What he did was terrible, and shows him to be an awful human being.

But YES, people are more important than lower life forms.
why? like the planet could survive without like bees? we are the only animals that ruin the foodchain

edit: the planet could survive but we couldn't

why? like the planet could survive without like bees? we are the only animals that ruin the foodchain

edit: the planet could survive but we couldn't
We're at the top of the food chain.
If you understand what that term refers to.
Planetary survival is what you brought into this, and it's not in dispute.

We're at the top of the food chain.
If you understand what that term refers to.
Planetary survival is what you brought into this, and it's not in dispute.
why would that make us more important?

What a scum bag but then again if you eat meat then there's not much room to talk

Truth.
We're the best thing this planet has ever seen.
Huge brains, successful everywhere we've spread, we're starting to get off this rock.
Humanity rules.

And dogs drool. Literally, they drool all over the place.

It's just a dog, guys.

The guy is fucked up but you people calling for rape/murder of this fucked up human being are fucked up yourselves.

The guy needs fucking mental help and he should pay for what he did, but you people are taking it too far.

Some people can be significantly improved by mental health care.

However, most who are this bad are beyond 'fixing'.

I don't want the society I live in to treat torturing an intelligent living creature as insignificant, and I don't want the society I live in to spend a lot of time and money in a futile attempt to salvage an unsalvageable wreck, before turning him loose to hurt another person or animal.

Sorry not everybody thinks dogs are like humans.

Deal with it.
Is it because youre black though ? I heard black people arent fond of dogs and when they do have them they are often not very good owners and the dogs usually pitbull and rotweiller are often neglected and abused .

Good he got caught, had it continued, he would've gotten confident and moved onto people, and go full blown serial killer.

Back