guy burned his dog alive, 5 years in jail

people who intentionally hurt animals are some of the sickest pieces of shit out there.

Burn his ass alive slowly. scumbag

ever step on your dog's foot? It's a horrible experience.

I think five years is the max for animal cruelty too (?). What a shit show. You get more for having a chemical compound in your pocket.

I hope he has a miserable existence in prison including beatings and rape.

And another dude got life in prison for ordering toy guns. Wtf.

While I'm sickened at the thought of a man setting a dog on fire, I do have to wonder how consistent people are with their outrage for animal abuse.

What do we consider abuse?

Is it ok to abuse an animal which we don't consider a pet? Like a pig, cow or a chicken?

Is locking up an animal in an unnaturally confined space for their whole life until their death abuse?

It's just a dog, guys.

The guy is fucked up but you people calling for rape/murder of this fucked up human being are fucked up yourselves.

The guy needs fucking mental help and he should pay for what he did, but you people are taking it too far.

I honestly don't get this Dog are holier than water bullshit.....I never owned a dog so maybe that's why, but I like dogs...I really do, I don't understand people who let them lick their face after they lick their buttholes but I really like them...However it's a dog....it's a damn dog....I see more people care about dogs than the shitload of innocent lifes lost in palastine/iraq/afghanistan.

The man doesn't deserve rape for killing a dog, he deserves help.

You people need to check your privilege.

While I'm sickened at the thought of a man setting a dog on fire, I do have to wonder how consistent people are with their outrage for animal abuse.

What do we consider abuse?

Is it ok to abuse an animal which we don't consider a pet? Like a pig, cow or a chicken?

Is locking up an animal in an unnaturally confined space for their whole life until their death abuse?
No, what? Animals have small brains but they have nerves ffs. Nobody is in favor of torturing animals. If it's for food, I think we're all in favor of clean kills.

I used to hold on principle that animals were property and do with them what thou may. I considered it giving animals some kind of equal right. Not anymore. Torturing anything past bugs in childhood is quickly becomes despicable.

Give him the ISIS treatment. Put him in a cage and light him on fire.

It's just a dog, guys.

The guy is fucked up but you people calling for rape/murder of this fucked up human being are fucked up yourselves.

The guy needs fucking mental help and he should pay for what he did, but you people are taking it too far.

I honestly don't get this Dog are holier than water bullshit.....I never owned a dog so maybe that's why, but I like dogs...I really do, I don't understand people who let them lick their face after they lick their buttholes but I really like them...However it's a dog....it's a damn dog....I see more people care about dogs than the shitload of innocent lifes lost in palastine/iraq/afghanistan.

The man doesn't deserve rape for killing a dog, he deserves help.

You people need to check your privilege.
so humans are more important than other animals? thats bullshit, the dog did nothing wrong and he died a cruel death. anyone who does such thing to any animals should undergo the exact same faith.

Sub human behavior.

Not fit for society. Soon he'll be doing this to people. Probably a sociopath of some kind.

Maybe the dog was bad and had it coming. Maybe he always tried to attack girl scouts selling cookies, never brought the stick back when thrown, and wagged its tail when Don Lemon was on tv. We don't know the whole story.

Back