Gus vs Jones: UFC faked the stats (pic included)

[Live and Unofficial]

Try again, Shertard...

So they made a 77-strikes mistake? Gus wen't from landing 69% of his strikes to a 38% rate. Conclusion: A) they can't count. OR B) Somethings fishy.

So they made a 77-strikes mistake? Gus wen't from landing 69% of his strikes to a 38% rate. Conclusion: A) they can't count. OR B) Somethings fishy.
So what do you think happened?

So they made a 77-strikes mistake? Gus wen't from fom landing 69% of his strikes to a 38% rate. Conclusion: A) they can't count. OR B) Somethings fishy.

Imagine hitting a button every time you thought someone landed a strike in a live MMA fight.

Now, imagine hitting a button every time you saw someone land a strike while watching the replay in slow motion.

Do you see where I'm going with this, or are you actually stupid?

Last edited:
So what do you think happened?

I think 77 strikes is too much of a difference. I understand they make mistakes counting strikes, but 77 strikes and going from 69% to 38% is just too much.

I think Jones is a very marketable champion. He's the face of American MMA and the UFC is pushing him hard to be THE face of the sport and the company, the Mayweather of MMA. That's why they sometimes need to polish not only his reputation and image, but some decisions (including stats), too.

I think 77 strikes is too much of a difference. I understand they make mistakes counting strikes, but 77 strikes and going from 69% to 38% is just too much.

I think Jones is a very marketable champion. He's the face of American MMA and the UFC is pushing him hard to be THE face of the sport and the company, the Mayweather of MMA. That's why they sometimes need to polish not only his reputation and image, but some decisions (including stats), too.

You do know you have the ability to rewatch the fight yourself and count the strikes, right? This is easily verifiable information that zero of the people complaining about the stats have gone through the trouble to verify or disprove. You want to cry CT, but you don't want to do the one thing that can easily validate your claims..

The whole thing from the stats to how media scored the fight reeks of bullshit

Imagine hitting a button every time you thought someone landed a strike in a live MMA fight.

Now, imagine hitting a button every time you saw someone landed a strike while watching the replay in slow motion.

Do you see where I'm going with this, or are you actually stupid?

Out of curiosity, do you believe terrorists hijacked some planes and crashed the WTC towers? :wink:

Is that why Dana trashed him after 151 fell through and downplayed his accomplishments at the post-fight presser? That doesn't seem like a puff piece to me. FM also risks their credibility by fabricating stats since it is very easy to go back and double-check these numbers, and to go back to my original point, controversy sells, so why would the UFC fudge these numbers when it could be used to hype a rematch?

The whole thing from the stats to how media scored the fight reeks of bullshit

Clearly, every member of the MMA media is being controlled by the illuminati, and the live, unofficial stats are actually the real stats. Since it's impossible to watch the replay of the fight we'll never know how many strikes landed!!!

Is that why Dana trashed him after 151 fell through and downplayed his accomplishments at the post-fight presser? That doesn't seem like a puff piece to me. FM also risks their credibility by doing that since it is very easy to go back and double-check these numbers, and to go back to my original point, controversy sells, so why would they fudge these numbers when it could be used to hype a rematch?

Because Jones is not 38 like Anderson. Jones sells because he has that invicible aura. People watch his fights to see him lose. Since he starts losing, no one will watch anymore, because - you'll get it - he already lost.
The UFC can't sell Jones when he gets dominated by some to the casuals unknown swedish fighter. They need him to be invicible, untouchable like Mayweather is in the world of boxing. Plus, they need him to be like that for the next 10 years, unless Anderson who's carreer coming to an end in the next 1-3 fights.

The UFC can't sell Jones when he gets dominated by some to the casuals unknown swedish fighter.
Just like they couldn't sell GSP after he got beat up by Penn and massacred by Serra.

The UFC can't sell Jones when he gets dominated by some to the casuals unknown swedish fighter. They need him to be invicible, untouchable like Mayweather is in the world of boxing. Plus, they need him to be like that for the next 10 years, unless Anderson who's carreer coming to an end in the next 1-3 fights.
So then why not work his fights? If they are as corrupt as you say, why stop at stats?

How stupid do these fucks think we are? Gus blocked most of Jones's crude attacks and out striked him, essentially we have to believe Jones won the fight on an elbow in the 300th second of the 4th round, a round he was losing because I can't think of anything else he did.

That's because it's hard to see anything with your head up your rectum

Just like they couldn't sell GSP after he got beat up by Penn and massacred by Serra.

The marketing of those 2 fighters is extremely different. Watch videos of Rogan and Dana hyping a GSP fight and than watch videos of them hyping a JJ fight.
Plus, since Anderson lost, they are pushing hard to make us believe JJ is the best fighter on the planet and that no one can't touch him. They don't say such things about GSP.

I'm getting tired of these fixed fights .. boxing , mma yada yada ..

gustafsson won the fight .. look at that damn hospital picture .. but the ufc wasn't about to screw up jones' standing/legacy and take away his 'record' .. can't take the ufc seriously

Hospital pics don't mean jack sh1t. Look at the faces of Chael and Anderson after their first fight. Does that mean Silva was winning at the time of of the tap out?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back