Gus vs Jones: UFC faked the stats (pic included)

heisenberg-say-my-name.gif

someone made an error putting the stats together. someone pointed out this error. error was corrected.

but no, it's a conspiracy.

If gus landed 70 more strikes we would of noticed

I doubt they would intentionally skew the stats in Jones' favor. The more people clamor for a rematch the more $$$$ they make

Let me help u with that,in the eyes of the judges and rogan everything jbj threw was sig strike. Even the head kicks that were blocked had joe yelling head kick every time.

pic is fake
easily photoshopped

No.Not even close. Saw this live/before they "updated" it and there was like a 100 threads about it last night that promptly got deleted.

7M4va4b.gif

Do you morons really think it is easy to count strikes real time accurately? They review the shit afterwards correct the stats.

How stupid do these fucks think we are? Gus blocked most of Jones's crude attacks and out striked him, essentially we have to believe Jones won the fight on an elbow in the 300th second of the 4th round, a round he was losing because I can't think of anything else he did.

Lol exactly

they simply reviewed the fight and posted more apropriate stats. seriously

they initially counted 70 extra strikes for gustaffson?

Gimme a break, hows that dick taste btw?

They do this with every fight you morons. The stats they count in real time are going to be different than the ones they go back and review with slo mo.

How stupid do these fucks think we are? Gus blocked most of Jones's crude attacks and out striked him, essentially we have to believe Jones won the fight on an elbow in the 300th second of the 4th round, a round he was losing because I can't think of anything else he did.

The UFC, as part of a devious plan to trick the half dozen dudes on the internet who decide won the fight by looking at the stats rather than watching the fight, has apparently decided that...

kicks = strikes.

Shocking as fuck, I know.

I'm getting tired of these fixed fights .. boxing , mma yada yada ..

gustafsson won the fight .. look at that damn hospital picture .. but the ufc wasn't about to screw up jones' standing/legacy and take away his 'record' .. can't take the ufc seriously

I'm getting tired of these fixed fights .. boxing , mma yada yada ..

gustafsson won the fight .. look at that damn hospital picture .. but the ufc wasn't about to screw up jones' standing/legacy and take away his 'record' .. can't take the ufc seriously

I'm not really to admit the UFC is dirty like boxing, that's why I quit watching boxing.

If that's true then I'm done.

Until then I'm blaming idiot judges

No way did Gus only have 38 percent accuracy that fight. Looks fishy as FK.

Back