Gus vs Jones: UFC faked the stats (pic included)

Zlatan1

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Jones-Gustafsson-stats2.jpg

Weird. Might have been adjusted after reviewing again? Can't image every single strike that hit was a significant strike like the first pic says.

Then again there's a huge difference between the two stats.

Weird. Might have been adjusted after reviewing again? Can't image every single strike that hit was a significant strike like the first pic says.

Then again there's a huge difference between the two stats.

Yeah, the total strikes/significant strikes rate is almost 100% in the "official" fightmetric/ufc stat, too. Jones 137 strikes, 134 sign - Gus 114, 100 sign.

they simply reviewed the fight and posted more apropriate stats. seriously

How stupid do these fucks think we are? Gus blocked most of Jones's crude attacks and out striked him, essentially we have to believe Jones won the fight on an elbow in the 300th second of the 4th round, a round he was losing because I can't think of anything else he did.

Lol. Yeah Gus landed 70 more strikes. I forgot about that . *gulps the ufc kool aid*

This keeps coming up. Someone just count them up ffs.

Interesting to see that according to the left stat Gus landed 69% of his strikes, but only 38% according to the UFC stat. Pathetic.

Don't think it's fake. Jon Jones hasn't landed a single fist strike and a lot of his kicks didn't ever land. Gus wrecked his face.

I like how somebody editied out the "live and unofficial" part on the first screenshot.

Only person faking anything is the one that made this picture.

I like how somebody editied out the "live and unofficial" part on the first screenshot.

Only person faking anything is the one that made this picture.

So you think they made such a big mistake counting the strikes? I mean, on the left stat Gus has almost 200 strikes, on the right only 114. According to the UFC stat he landed only 38% of his strikes...as I recall, Gus was pretty successful landing his punches.

I don't knw if the UFC is skewing the stats but I don't think they would be above that honestly

Back