Gus vs Jones: UFC faked the stats (pic included)

Haha :D Pathetic. Just say you believe the 9/11 story like you believe everything is fine with the stats because that is what you're being told.

Wait. Are you saying that if SongXIIII rewatched the footage of 9/11, that LESS towers would fall?

Which is more likely. The guy counting in real time makes an adjustment after counting the strikes again, or a vast conspiracy to make their #1 competitor look bad.

As I previously said, it's either A) They can't count (which would explain the big difference of 77 strikes and the drop from 69% landed strikes to just 38%) or B) Somethings fishy. Of course, when you count it live, you will make mistakes. But a 69% to 38% mistake is just too much of a difference, in my opinion. Then again, it really doesn't matter now. 60% of the voters on Sherdog said Gus won the fight. Jones may be the champ, but in the eyes of most people and pro's Gus won the fight. End of story.

Which is more likely. The guy counting in real time makes an adjustment after counting the strikes again, or a vast conspiracy to make their #1 competitor look bad.

Why would it be vast?

It would be literally the same guy changing something because someone else asked.

How is that vast? Oh yeah, people never do anything like that, conspiracies and corruption is totally behind us now.

Great thing about this is, nobody has to rely on the stats, you can just rewatch it and see for yourself. That's how easy it is to see if these numbers reflect reality.

Why would it be vast?

It would be literally the same guy changing something because someone else asked.

How is that vast? Oh yeah, people never do anything like that, conspiracies and corruption is totally behind us now.

Great thing about this is, nobody has to rely on the stats, you can just rewatch it and see for yourself. That's how easy it is to see if these numbers reflect reality.

You are right, it is so simple. I didnt record it. What are the real stats?

As I previously said, it's either A) They can't count (which would explain the big difference of 77 strikes and the drop from 69% landed strikes to just 38%) or B) Somethings fishy. Of course, when you count it live, you will make mistakes. But a 69% to 38% mistake is just too much of a difference, in my opinion. Then again, it really doesn't matter now. 60% of the voters on Sherdog said Gus won the fight. Jones may be the champ, but in the eyes of most people and pro's Gus won the fight. End of story.

30% is too much difference for you to believe on a live event? Its really hard to judge that in real time.

Come on man, I'm curious...do you think muslim terrorists hijacked some planes and crashed into the WTC?

I'm curious to know what you think happened man? This sounds like fun!

You are right, it is so simple. I didnt record it. What are the real stats?

You can easily find it online. Someone else recorded it for your viewing pleasure.

If I gave you the stats, it would not be your own assessment. So you'd be in the same situation as you are in now, just putting blind faith on someone else's morality and ability to be completely unbiased and not corrupt.

It's really important to do the research yourself and not allow others to just hand it to you. In everything.

30% is too much difference for you to believe on a live event? Its really hard to judge that in real time.

or you just change the "significant strike" criteria so you have far more less significant strikes than total strikes.

Yea, the one on the right definitely looks fake

or you just change the "significant strike" criteria so you have far more less significant strikes than total strikes.

With how high the "significant" strikes were, i would have been more suprised i they hadnt gone down. Blocks are harder to see in real time.

With how high the "significant" strikes were, i would have been more suprised i they hadnt gone down. Blocks are harder to see in real time.

I agree, but Gus went from 69% to 38% and Jones from 55% to 63%.

How stupid do these fucks think we are? Gus blocked most of Jones's crude attacks and out striked him, essentially we have to believe Jones won the fight on an elbow in the 300th second of the 4th round, a round he was losing because I can't think of anything else he did.

Wasn't that the same round that bones landed 3 elbow jabs in a row, including one that was basically an overhand elbow haymaker (not including the lucky spinner)?

If it's a shoop, it was shooped seconds after the fight because it was on here almost immediately.

I can confirm this, it's one of the first threads I saw after the decision was announced.

Oh God.
Watch Loose Change 2nd edition and get your head out of your asshole, btw.

I would not recommend that. It has too many factual errors for people to cling on and call the rest of it garbage, even though there are some truths in there that people should not ignore. It's just human nature to look for that one error, and then completely ignore the rest...guilt by association.

Watch "Architects and engineers for 9/11 truth: Experts speak out" instead. There's the link for the 1 hour version but there's a much longer one that goes into greater detail.

My days off work are Monday and Tuesday, so I watched 165 last night, and then watched Breaking Bad. I am still high as fuck off all the excitement. It's going to be tough for me to be more entertained from a UFC fight than I was during Jon/Gus.

Back