Gun experts on sherdog? Glock question?

Spoken

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Hey, I've got the chance to buy a barely used Glock 26 from my cousin. I've been told by military friends and my father (ex-miltary, retired police officer) that its a quality gun.
However, I have issues finding a reasonable price for a used Glock 26. Any opinions or websites worth checking out?

Whatever works so you can shoot yourself in the fuckin' head and not make threads anymore is fine by me

Whatever works so you can shoot yourself in the fuckin' head and not make threads anymore is fine by me

I appreciate your constructive feedback... seriously.

And to the other guy: yeah, glocks are expensive

Yeah I got like 30 in my trunk wrapped in a blanket

I appreciate your constructive feedback... seriously.

And to the other guy: yeah, glocks are expensive

They won't respect you on the street if you get a .38 just keep that in mind.

They won't respect you on the street if you get a .38 just keep that in mind.

Um.... what? .38 revolvers are the weapon of choice for street level criminals, because they are cheap and reliable. Ask some cops which firearm is most commonly involved in street crimes.

Last edited:
Um.... what? .38 revolvers are the weapon of choice for street level criminals, because it they are cheap and reliable. Ask some cops which firearm is most commonly involved in street crimes.

You put the "special" in saturday night special

Um.... what? .38 revolvers are the weapon of choice for street level criminals, because it they are cheap and reliable. Ask some cops which firearm is most commonly involved in street crimes.

You're fucking crazy. Every street thug in the game comes equipped with a 9mm or larger. You don't know what you're talking about.

You're fucking crazy. Every street thug in the game comes equipped with a 9mm or larger. You don't know what you're talking about.

Actually, the most common gun used in street crimes usually goes like this:

1. .38 special
2. .22
3. 9mm

.38 special and .22 ammo is SO FUCKING cheap and the caliber may be small but at the price you don't feel bad using 20 rounds at a time.

look at a .38 round and then tell me what you think. im still a .45 man though.

.38 will put a guy down but they could probably get up. A .45 will put a guy down and leave them down.

Glocks suck man... I used to have one, come on TS this isn't the 90's anymore...

Save your money and get an Iphone.

Back