Gun experts on sherdog? Glock question?

what's funny to me is how much people used to kiss braz' ass back in the day. he had posters sucking him off all day. now white belts go out of their way to pick shit with him.

I appreciate your constructive feedback... seriously.

And to the other guy: yeah, glocks are expensive

no they're not you poor person

i can get one for free south of town

what's funny to me is how much people used to kiss braz' ass back in the day. he had posters sucking him off all day. now white belts go out of their way to pick shit with him.

He's been getting slapped around a lot since his return. I think that screen shot of his pm is something he will have a hard time living down

Lol, it is pretty funny isn't it?

braz kept me from being banned once or twice back in the day.

If only some of the others felt the same as you do - I did the same for wig/zed, whom I despise and always have....I didn't let my personal feelings toward him change the fact that I didn't agree with his reason for being banned so I reinstated him - what a bastard I am huh?

If only some of the others felt the same as you do - I did the same for wig/zed, whom I despise and always have....I didn't let my personal feelings toward him change the fact that I didn't agree with his reason for being banned so I reinstated him - what a bastard I am huh?

i see what you're saying but i've always gotten along with him. he really can be the biggest cocksucker the internet has ever seen, but i find it charming.

He's been getting slapped around a lot since his return. I think that screen shot of his pm is something he will have a hard time living down

Actually I've done most of the slapping - and someone that desperate to get to me by breaking into my pm's and posting them only own themselves...evidently they didn't feel they could do it any other way.

Actually I've done most of the slapping - and someone that desperate to get to me by breaking into my pm's and posting them only own themselves...evidently they didn't feel they could do it any other way.

I have not been paying that close of attention to be honest. You do raise a valid point though with your second comment

Jesus fucking christ the people in the OT are worthless sacs of shit.

Anyways a lightly used glock is worth about $100 less than the sale price of a new one (not MSRP but what you could expect to find it for from a good retailer). You can see if there are any on gunbroker.com if you want to compare prices or see if budsgunshop.com has any in stock or previously sold.

Originally Posted by Amon
I love Glocks, and first got into them after reading the "Rogue Warrior" series. Richard Marcinko's favorite gun, and they are by far the most reliable and maintenance free firearms there are. They're such a simple gun, which I love because there's nothing I hate more than bells in whistles...as a result of their simplicity, they can be cleaned in under 5 minutes. Best guns imo, and I started shooting when I was ten with my dad. HK's are awesome guns too, but I believe they're unnecessarily complex and they're not as dependable, you will get jams. And they're nearly 3 tmes more expensive as a rule. I love the safety system - I think the only area that they fall a little short is aesthetics....they're rather boxy, but with these it's function over form. I have a model 32, semi-compatic .357 sig, which I wish I didn't buy because I don't like that round. Not much stopping power and the ammo is not cheap. I plan on getting the semi-compact 10mm - the most powerful handgun they make, with the penetration and knock down power of a .41 magnum....looking forward to it.

Helpful actually, thank you.

If it were possible to horde retarded sherdog members into a small room, I would gladly gas and bury them in mass graves myself.

How much are you paying for that Glock? I recommend getting a Ruger SR9

This thread must have started in the OT because 90% of the posts were from retards. Now back to the actual question, a good price is between $300 and $400 depending on the condition and the generation (is it a gen 2 or gen 3?).

Hey, I've got the chance to buy a barely used Glock 26 from my cousin. I've been told by military friends and my father (ex-miltary, retired police officer) that its a quality gun.
However, I have issues finding a reasonable price for a used Glock 26. Any opinions or websites worth checking out?

You could look at what used Glocks are going for on Gun Broker, and then assume that is probably slightly high. Agree with the other poster who says between $300 and $400 depending on condition and generation.

Actually, the most common gun used in street crimes usually goes like this:

1. .38 special
2. .22
3. 9mm

.38 special and .22 ammo is SO FUCKING cheap and the caliber may be small but at the price you don't feel bad using 20 rounds at a time.

38 special ammo is significantly more expensive than 9mm.

Back