Law Gun and Gun Control News/Discussion

So the common use precedent was actually set in 1939 and not in 08 by Scalia.

<mma4>

Is this the "I can act all smug because I know more about guns than that democrat" thread?

LOL! You gun guys are something else.

<mma4>

Hey Spot, not surprising to see you have chosen the image of an outright racist character for your av.

I enjoy the show BTW.

Hey Spot, not surprising to see you have chosen the image of an outright racist character for your av.

I enjoy the show BTW.
Aya Cash isn't an "outright racist" but I'm not surprised you of all posters got triggered by someone's av on a karate forum. <Lmaoo>

Aya Cash isn't an "outright racist" but I'm not surprised you of all posters got triggered by someone's av on a karate forum. <Lmaoo>

The character she plays is and she is in character and costume in your av. No?

I'm not triggered man though I know that's what you are going for.

It's cute that since it's a karate forum you think it's okay to act like an ass.

The character she plays is and she is in character and costume in your av. No?

I'm not triggered man though I know that's what you are going for.

It's cute that since it's a karate forum you think it's okay to act like an ass.
<Ellaria01>

<mma4>
And applied incorrectly. Miller v US stated a Stevens double barrel shot gun with a barrel less than 18” or an overall length less than 26” wasn’t used in a military so it had no 2A protection.

Not that ALL short barrel shotguns were regulatable

What is your avatar, who is that ?

Shannon Watts is dumber than a box of rocks.

Is this the "I can act all smug because I know more about guns than that democrat" thread?

LOL! You gun guys are something else.

Uh, no . . . it's the thread where the stupidity of the gun control movement gets called out.

Guess they missed the gun free zone sign for that sensitive area of the city. Or something.

Gun free zones only work when the zone's border involves a detailed search of all who enter... which means the only gun control that would work is federal.

Back