Law Gun and Gun Control News/Discussion

Yeah but I got you to change it. I actually thought that was kind of a classy move on your part, taking the high road and listening to some valid criticism. Well done Spot.
<{Heymansnicker}>

Hey, we are doing our best. We all can't be ammo-sexual genius' like yourself.

Cute. I am not, nor have I ever claimed to be whatever an ammo-sexual genius might be . . . . and I mean, does it really take a genius to see the game they're playing?

Last edited:
Cute. I am not, nor have I ever claimed to be whatever an ammo-sexual genius might be . . . . and I mean, does it really take a genius to see the game they're playing?
He's just lashing out after he got bodybagged in the Rittenhouse thread.

Yeah but our elected representative debate all kinds of stuff they know nothing about like health insurance, terriorist states and foreign aid.

Your logic seems to say representatives should not talk about guns because they don't know enough but you could apply this to just about every subject they debate.

You like guns, no? This seems why you want to hang your hat on this.

Yeah but our elected representative debate all kinds of stuff they know nothing about like health insurance, terriorist states and foreign aid.

Nothing to the extent they do when it comes to firearms.

Your logic seems to say representatives should not talk about guns because they don't know enough but you could apply this to just about every subject they debate.

If you're going to push for a ban of something, at the very least you should learn about that something. No? Especially after some of the completely inaccurate comments and purely emotional arguments they've used to support said ban.

You like guns, no? This seems why you want to hang your hat on this.

I'm a gun owner and have an FFL. I disagree with the ignorant politicians who push for gun control. I've provided several examples of statements I believe are very ignorant to display my stance on the subject.

I mean . . . you can't make this crap up . . . are AR-style rifles "wEaPoNS oF wAR" or not?

Nothing to the extent they do when it comes to firearms.

If you're going to push for a ban of something, at the very least you should learn about that something. No? Especially after some of the completely inaccurate comments and purely emotional arguments they've used to support said ban.

I'm a gun owner and have an FFL. I disagree with the ignorant politicians who push for gun control. I've provided several examples of statements I believe are very ignorant to display my stance on the subject.

Politicians need to debate all kinds of subjects and it illogical to expect them to be experts on everything. You don't have to be an expert on land mines to know I don't want my neighbor to plant them in his yard.

You don't need to be an expert on guns to try to make the country a safer place. The gun debate is just like any other subject that gets debated.

Politicians need to debate all kinds of subjects and it illogical to expect them to be experts on everything. You don't have to be an expert on land mines to know I don't want my neighbor to plant them in his yard.

You don't need to be an expert on guns to try to make the country a safer place. The gun debate is just like any other subject that gets debated.
"Ban assault weapons!"

6tLDJl1.jpg

So yes, our legislators need to at least have a basic clue of what they're talking about.

Politicians need to debate all kinds of subjects and it illogical to expect them to be experts on everything.

I never said they needed to be an expert. I said they need to learn about the topic and to stop saying completely inaccurate and stupid things related to "everything".

You don't have to be an expert on land mines to know I don't want my neighbor to plant them in his yard.

Not unless you're going to claim a pile of cow crap = an assault land mine . . . and use that as a reason to ban cows from your neighborhood.

You don't need to be an expert on guns to try to make the country a safer place.

Except that's not what these people are trying to do . . .

The gun debate is just like any other subject that gets debated.

Hardly.

I never said they needed to be an expert. I said they need to learn about the topic and to stop saying completely inaccurate and stupid things related to "everything".

Not unless you're going to claim a pile of cow crap = an assault land mine . . . and use that as a reason to ban cows from your neighborhood.

Except that's not what these people are trying to do . . .

Hardly.

What makes the gun debates any different than another political debate? Why is it special?

LOL, expertise is a long fucking ways away. This thread highlights, at best, the willful ignorance some politicians have when attempting and failing to "debate" the topic.

Let's start with basic knowledge and not spewing absolute bullshit before we even discuss expertise.

What makes the gun debates any different than another political debate? Why is it special?

This is what you're getting out of my reply? Not the parts regarding them learning about the subject and not stating blatant and outright lies?

Come on man, you know that anything related to guns is a VERY hot and divisive topic.

This is what you're getting out of my reply? Not the parts regarding them learning about the subject and not stating blatant and outright lies?

Come on man, you know that anything related to guns is a VERY hot and divisive topic.
Stop feeding. Khabib Khanate already argued the same thing against him and he can't be accused of being an "ammosexual."

LOL, expertise is a long fucking ways away. This thread highlights, at best, the willful ignorance some politicians have when attempting and failing to "debate" the topic.

Let's start with basic knowledge and not spewing absolute bullshit before we even discuss expertise.
They don't have to be experts. But a lack of basic knowledge is just clown world. "SaFetY!!!"

muEEx27.jpg

You said it. Why is the gun debate special or different than any other political issue? Should politicians be held to a higher standards when they discuss guns?

Back