Law Gun and Gun Control News/Discussion

A couple of bills being voted on . . . .

"Is there anyone on the other side that would dispute that this bill would ban weapons that are in common use in the United States today?" - Dan Bishop (R)
"Yeah, that's the point of the bill." - Jerry Nadler (D)

<SelenaWow>

"Is there anyone on the other side that would dispute that this bill would ban weapons that are in common use in the United States today?" - Dan Bishop (R)
"Yeah, that's the point of the bill." - Jerry Nadler (D)

<SelenaWow>

Can't say I'm surprised that Nadler actually said that.

So you've gone from the evil 5.56 is a tumbling organ liquifying round to folks shouldn't be able to buy what they want via credit card.

Feel free to get the last word in on this exchange if you want . . . I'm moving on with other posts.
No, I went from "maybe we should listen to trauma surgeons who treat victims of mass shootings instead of laughing at their accounts" and then added "maybe teenagers shouldn't be allowed to buy thousands of dollars worth of long guns on credit"

And no he didn't use a credit card, of course I'm not saying teens should be banned from using credit cards. The gun manufacturer has a "buy now, pay later" program. Don't you see how that's really convenient for a mass shooter who has no intention of paying off the gun? Do you really think regulating that goes against the 2nd amendment?

I read this and it basically confirms what I've said ITT so thanks for that I guess.

Last edited:
No, I went from "maybe we should listen to trauma surgeons who treat victims of mass shootings instead of laughing at their accounts" and then added "maybe teenagers shouldn't be allowed to buy thousands of dollars worth of long guns on credit"

And no he didn't use a credit card, of course I'm not saying teens should be banned from using credit cards. The gun manufacturer has a "buy now, pay later" program. Don't you see how that's really convenient for a mass shooter who has no intention of paying off the gun? Do you really th

I read this and it basically confirms what I've said ITT so thanks for that I guess.
I mean it destroys your narrative that 5.56 is somehow deadlier than other rifle rounds so...

<Fedor23>

I mean it destroys your narrative that 5.56 is somehow deadlier than other rifle rounds so...

<Fedor23>
I never said that though, not sure why you have to lie about my position instead of just trying to have an honest conversation. Like I said it in fact confirms much of what I said about how the round causes more tissue damage than pistol caliber rounds via cavitation and fragmentation while, due to its low weight and recoil compared to full sized rifle rounds, allows for more volume of fire.

So again thanks for posting something that backs up the points I made ITT.

I never said that though, not sure why you have to lie about my position instead of just trying to have an honest conversation. Like I said it in fact confirms much of what I said about how the round causes more tissue damage than pistol caliber rounds via cavitation and fragmentation while, due to its low weight and recoil compared to full sized rifle rounds, allows for more volume of fire.

So again thanks for posting something that backs up the points I made ITT.
Which isn't exclusive to evil 5.56.
Also talks about shotgun rounds.

<Fedor23>

Which isn't exclusive to evil 5.56.
Never said it was but at this point I'm thinking that maybe you have a reading disability so I suppose I should excuse that. Probably why you posted that long reddit post that confirmed all my points, couldn't really get through so many words so you just assumed that it "deboonked" me <Lmaoo>

Never said it was but at this point I'm thinking that maybe you have a reading disability so I suppose I should excuse that. Probably why you posted that long reddit post that confirmed all my points, couldn't really get through so many words so you just assumed that it "deboonked" me <Lmaoo>
And now you're confusing posters. <Lmaoo>

Good grief . . . these people are stupid.

Democrats are going after a 3rd rail on this one. During the COVID and Summer riots, my stores gun sales went up drastically. We went from doing around 25K in sales a week, to doing 40K in sales a DAY. This sustained itself for months until literally every distributor in America was just shit out of guns to sell.

Do you think that incredible surge in gun sales were going to REPUBLICAN voters? lol. It was democrat voting liberals (at least here in Eastern VA) who suddenly woke up to the fact that 'Gee, the police dont seem too keen on protecting my stuff vs camping out and protecting a Business. Maybe i need to protect MY OWN ass'.

These folks still have their guns, and their rationale for why they bought them hasnt changed. Any big push for a sweeping ban is going to hit a lot of roadblocks from average citizens on BOTH sides of the aisle

Over 5.1 million new gun owners in 2021 and roughly 1 out of 4 new guns bought now are AR15s (it was already 1 out of 5 before Sandy Hook). I hope liberals arm themselves just as much as conservatives have.

<{jackyeah}>

Meanwhile, one of our fine legislators asked today why guns don't have biometric locks like her phone has.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back