Guida vs. Hioki

Guida runs around, hugs Hioki on the wall and does enough to look extra busy jabbing in the air

hioki beats him up standing, front kicks and jabs all day. guida takes hioki down and proceeds to have flashbacks of his stint in shooto.

I still like Guida, he's still generally a fun fighter to watch

That said, I'm pulling for a Hioki sub

Lots of guida fights suck, the maynard, pettis, dias, danzig, even the gomi fight sucked(he did finish it though)

lol, dominated pettis? he sat in his guard and fended off subs for 15 minutes and somehow got the win.

Clay "somehow got the win"? How could he possibly have lost? Pettis was on his back the entire fight.

Lots of guida fights suck, the maynard, pettis, dias, danzig, even the gomi fight sucked(he did finish it though)
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Guida beats Hioki. I am excited for Clay at FW.

I think and hope Hioki takes it.
Used to really like Guida, but his performance under the maynard fight and his behaviour after the fight was disgusting.
I do hope he is going to try and redeem himself in this fight though. But i still think Hioki is better than Guida, plus it seems like his passion for getting to the top is a lot higher than Guidas.

People who are defending Guida saying he has been in WARS and has had FOTN honors during a few of his fights, have you actually watched those WARS and FOTNs?

They involve Guida not being able to utilize his boring LnP and walking froward while getting beat the fuck up. That's why he included jumping around into his gameplans. Now he can win fights by avoiding to fight both on the feet and on the mat!

Back