News GSP will be at the fights this Saturday, any chances Diaz call him out ?

Wtf are you talking about? He’s retired, and would need 6 months of testing for a fight. Begging to come back?? He’s in Vegas to get inducted into the UFC HOF. Could you possibly lie any more than you have here?

how am i lying? GSP constantly talking about how he wanted to come back at 155lbs to fight khabib, how he wanted to box DLH but dana won't let him, etc.
this guy is constantly trying to make himself relevant by talking about how much he wants to fight again

don't be blinded by your manlove for GSP. he's the one saying this stuff, not me

Diaz beats Lawler and GSP hops the octagon with a steel chair and hits Diaz over the head with it

GSP is looking for easy money fights. I wouldn't be surprised if they angle for that fight if Diaz wins.

I don't think GSP would want to fight Robbie though, only Diaz.
If that were true he would have agreed to fight Nate when offered the fight, he would have wanted to fight Conor. But he didn't want either of those fights he wanted Khabib who would have been a big money fight (though not as big as Conor) but not easy.

diaz is lucky to even fight. this matchup is a sideshow like a jake paul fight. nobody takes this fight seriously.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back