News GSP will be at the fights this Saturday, any chances Diaz call him out ?

LMAO learn to read buddy, what he said "majority consensus on here when GSP was fighting Bisping was that Bisping would steam roll him" That's fake news. If you think that, then you are dead wrong and you weren't around if you think that was major consensus. Kinda delusional

Is there something wrong with your keyboard or are you simply mildly retarded?

I'd suggest font size consistency. You have a bit of a serial killer vibe going there with your posts.

GSP will be introduced in the hall of fame of the ufc this evening, he will attend the fight on saturday too, whats the chances Diaz call him out ? Their kind of good.

GSP hasn't had a fight in almost four years, and only one fight in the last eight years. Why would anyone pay even a dollar to watch someone who's been inactive that long fight? I'm an old guy, I understand nostalgia, and GSP was great (one of the four GOATs), but he's been long retired. There are a lot of good young fighters who should be getting fight exposure instead of old guys who haven't seen the inside of the cage in half a decade.

I imagine Lawler vs Diaz will be shite

Georges gets nothing except $$$$ from a fight with these 2.

GHgQ.gif

GSP is like: "bro...I'm so not scared"

Diaz loses. Remember when GSP was there for Nate vs Mcgregor and there were speculations we would get GSP vs Mcgregor and Mcgregor lost.

They don’t interview the losers of non-title fights. Nick will have to do his talking at the post fight presser.

I remember the hype for that right quite well but I honestly don’t remember very much of the actual fight at all. I don’t know why wanna see it again. Both guys are way older now

GSP is looking for easy money fights. I wouldn't be surprised if they angle for that fight if Diaz wins.

I don't think GSP would want to fight Robbie though, only Diaz.

I think GSP would smoke them both.

Robbie is a better striker than GSP, but the gap in overall skills is too enormous to be overcome. GSP would put Lawler on the ground and do wtf he wants to do with him.

Same with Diaz, but GSP is also a better striker. As seen in their first fight.

I don't know if I'm for or against this old guy vs old guy matchmaking being thrown onto cards.....
You’d rather a young buck destroy an old veteran….match old guys against each other or send them to bellator

I think GSP would smoke them both.

Robbie is a better striker than GSP, but the gap in overall skills is too enormous to be overcome. GSP would put Lawler on the ground and do wtf he wants to do with him.

Same with Diaz, but GSP is also a better striker. As seen in their first fight.
Gsp better striker then Lawler imo

"George! Where you at mothafucker!"

....Retired?

Back