News GSP will be at the fights this Saturday, any chances Diaz call him out ?

there's going to be a huge strikeforce era brawl

i'm surprised GSP can be in the same building as diaz
didn't GSP have to go to his dark place every time he thought about diaz?
i hope that sort of stress doesn't make GSP shit his pants with blood, remember he has colitis
i hope GSP's speech is about how to diversify your assets and generate passive income

there's going to be a huge strikeforce era brawl

i'm surprised GSP can be in the same building as diaz
didn't GSP have to go to his dark place every time he thought about diaz?
i hope that sort of stress doesn't make GSP shit his pants with blood, remember he has colitis
i hope GSP's speech is about how to diversify your assets and generate passive income

Diaz was curled up in a ball when he fought GSP, so more likely he went to his dark place. However that was then, GSP has had one fight in eight years and none in about four years -- he's an old retired guy and its a joke that anyone wants him to fight again. Seriously, a guy with no fights in four years? Do you think the NFL is calling on a guy who is 40 and hasn't played a game of football in four years, and only one game in eight years?

Nick seemed coherent, and mature on the countdown show.. Maybe it is age, or shit tons of weed..

But I doubt he calls out GSP..

Lol easy sure. They offered GSP Nate Diaz and he turned it down because he felt that it served no purpose. He also could have fought and obliterated Woodley any time he wanted and that didn't interest him either.

Instead he fought a guy that spent half his career at 205.

Funny how no one seems to remember that the majority consensus on here when GSP was fighting Bisping was that Bisping would steam roll him. I was one of the people that thought that. GSP had been out too long, had never fought above 170 against a tough big guy with a great gas tank.
Would love to see GSP take on 1 more fight just for the hell of it.. Just to get out there and compete again. If Nick delivers Bring on GSP/Nick 2..

But GSP won't be interested..

Diaz was curled up in a ball when he fought GSP, so more likely he went to his dark place. However that was then, GSP has had one fight in eight years and none in about four years -- he's an old retired guy and its a joke that anyone wants him to fight again. Seriously, a guy with no fights in four years? Do you think the NFL is calling on a guy who is 40 and hasn't played a game of football in four years, and only one game in eight years?

he's the one who said HE'S DARK AND HAS DEMONS

btw it's not dana begging for GSP to come back
GSP is the one who has been teasing this shit for years, so why don't you ask him why he's begging to come back and tarnish his swimsuit calendar pretty boy legacy

GSP is looking for easy money fights.
Is he? Source?

Georges is on the record as saying he's officially retired & has been removed from the USADA testing pool.

That seems, to me, to be the complete opposite of someone looking for ANY fight.

Their fight was great, technical fight especially on the ground between two of the best in the world at the time

GSP is the one who has been teasing this shit for years, so why don't you ask him why he's begging to come back and tarnish his swimsuit calendar pretty boy legacy
Wtf are you talking about? He’s retired, and would need 6 months of testing for a fight. Begging to come back?? He’s in Vegas to get inducted into the UFC HOF. Could you possibly lie any more than you have here?

Reactions: HHJ
You’d rather a young buck destroy an old veteran….match old guys against each other or send them to bellator
Yeah but the old guy vs old guy thing should be more of a Bellator thing than a UFC thing.

Would love to see GSP take on 1 more fight just for the hell of it.. Just to get out there and compete again. If Nick delivers Bring on GSP/Nick 2..

But GSP won't be interested..

No, GSP was only interested in actual challenges.

He wanted to cut to 155 after having competed at 185 once to fight the GOAT 155 undefeated champ who was in his prime.

Why? GSP deserves a tougher match up if he were to return.

GSP is looking for easy money fights. I wouldn't be surprised if they angle for that fight if Diaz wins.

GSP said he didn't want the Conor fight. An easy win and his biggest pay day ever by far. How is he just looking for an easy money fight when he didn't want the easiest big money fight he could have

Gsp better striker then Lawler imo

I'm not sure I'd agree with that, but does it matter at the end of the day?

GSP would manhandle any WW alive right now but Usman, and even him would probably be 50-45

I'm not sure I'd agree with that, but does it matter at the end of the day?

GSP would manhandle any WW alive right now but Usman, and even him would probably be 50-45
Usman would win easily ….agreed it doesn’t matter

GSP hasn't had a fight in almost four years, and only one fight in the last eight years. Why would anyone pay even a dollar to watch someone who's been inactive that long fight? I'm an old guy, I understand nostalgia, and GSP was great (one of the four GOATs), but he's been long retired. There are a lot of good young fighters who should be getting fight exposure instead of old guys who haven't seen the inside of the cage in half a decade.
Lol, are you missing all the people talking about a guy who hasn't fought for 6ish years or won a fight in 10?

I think GSP is looking for easy money, like most of us. What I don't understand is why anyone takes him seriously at this point. He's had one fight in eight years, none in about four years. He should be ignored.

Lol, are you missing all the people talking about a guy who hasn't fought for 6ish years or won a fight in 10?

Fair point, for some reason I thought Diaz had fought more recently than that. So both are in the long-retired category. Their fighting again belongs in the same category as Tyson-Roy Jones Jr exhibition, except Tyson is a much bigger name than either of them, and both Tyson and RJJ are much better athletes than either GSP or Diaz.

GSP is one of the four GOAT's (along with Anderson, Jones and Fedor). Diaz wasn't close to that, but he was a solid contender and has a lot of fans. But they're both old and retired, and the attention should be going to the next generation of fighters.

He said "if nick ever fights, i'll always be there front row as a fan"

Zero chance.

GSP is there as a fan.

He said this years ago.

Back