News GSP will be at the fights this Saturday, any chances Diaz call him out ?

It’s Diaz of course he will.

But I doubt George will take it.

Lol easy sure. They offered GSP Nate Diaz and he turned it down because he felt that it served no purpose. He also could have fought and obliterated Woodley any time he wanted and that didn't interest him either.

Instead he fought a guy that spent half his career at 205.

Funny how no one seems to remember that the majority consensus on here when GSP was fighting Bisping was that Bisping would steam roll him. I was one of the people that thought that. GSP had been out too long, had never fought above 170 against a tough big guy with a great gas tank.

Probably because that isn't true.

I'm sure some people thought Bisping could win by being bigger and GSP being inactive, but no one really thought Bisping would run over GSP. Like said no one ever. That's a filthy lie.

GSP would arguably have an even easier fight against diaz nowdays. I'd rather watch him take on covington

GSP is looking for easy money fights. I wouldn't be surprised if they angle for that fight if Diaz wins.

I don't think GSP would want to fight Robbie though, only Diaz.

<36>

GHgQ.gif
Whos the tranny next right if georgie?

I'm sure some people thought Bisping could win by being bigger and GSP being inactive, but no one really thought Bisping would run over GSP. Like said no one ever. That's a filthy lie.

Try doing thread searches bud. I'm a big GSP fan and I thought he was picking a fight out of his weight class and a lot of other people on here thought so to.

It is funny how many people now try and discredit GSP's accomplishment against Bisping, just because they don't like the fighter. When that fight was signed, there were a lot of fans, media, prognosticators and pro fighters who felt that Bisping was a big 185'er with strong takedown defense, coupled with the 3 year layoff was going to be way too much for GSP.

Now, GSP was picking an easy fight against a shot MW with one eye... Bisping was a champ that had took out Rockhold, when Rockhold was something of a big deal. While I won't argue the fact that Georges was definitely more interested in Bisping than fighting a younger fighter that was larger and lacked the same pedigree, it shouldn't take away from that fight.. and to be frank, I thought GSP was a much different fighter that night, and not in a good way.. the added weight definitely impacted him, perhaps also the age and timeoff.. I thought walking away was a smart decision, perhaps he simply looked in the mirror and thought that it was time to hang them up...

As for looking for easy fights, the guy was trying to find a way to make the Khabib fight work, which is hardly the quest for leisure.. I think GSP would have been in tough for that one, too much time away against a beast in his prime... but the reality is that he picked fights for his legacy... and that was not trying to find easy opponents.. just look at his resume...

GSP will be introduced in the hall of fame of the ufc this evening, he will attend the fight on saturday too, whats the chances Diaz call him out ? Their kind of good.

why would any one care what nick would say after another nick lose.

No, no it isn't. Lol. There were loads of people who thought Bisping would beat GSP at that time, and it wasn't really illogical to think Bisping would beat the multi-year long out of the fight game, double knee surgery, out of prime, fighting a weight class up, against an ex 15-1 LHW in Bisping.

Don't let the salt in your eyes cloud reality for what it was. Lmao.

No, no it isn't. Lol. There were loads of people who thought Bisping would beat GSP at that time, and it wasn't really illogical to think Bisping would beat the multi-year long out of the fight game, double knee surgery, out of prime, fighting a weight class up, against an ex 15-1 LHW in Bisping.

Don't let the salt in your eyes cloud reality for what it was. Lmao.

Try doing thread searches bud. I'm a big GSP fan and I thought he was picking a fight out of his weight class and a lot of other people on here thought so to.

LMAO learn to read buddy, what he said "majority consensus on here when GSP was fighting Bisping was that Bisping would steam roll him" That's fake news. If you think that, then you are dead wrong and you weren't around if you think that was major consensus. Kinda delusional

wow, never thought about that possibility. i'd love to see a rematch of that fight. we'll see how nick looks this weekend, though.

GSP is looking more for money and charity fights right now, i dont think a rematch with nick would tarnish his legacy, he would probably win too and would be a big money fight for the ufc to make, i can see it happen.

Back